Author Topic: The novel 'I am"  (Read 253 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The novel 'I am"
« on: December 19, 2007, 01:51:13 PM »
Have any of you guys read it? I picked it up last night, and started reading; the book is on point so far. Easy to read and kind of keep you always wanting to finish the next chapter, and finish the next chapter etc. In the novel, it takes place in LA. Dude, drives around Compton and all. You guys should check it out.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The novel 'I am"
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 06:00:21 PM »
been lookin for a good book...havent read a book in a minute

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 10:23:07 AM »
Is it a good read just because they drive around Compton and LA, or is it actually a decent novel because of its story/content as well? I mean, I'm not really going to read a book just for some cool telling about Compton...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 10:31:43 AM »
Is it a good read just because they drive around Compton and LA, or is it actually a decent novel because of its story/content as well? I mean, I'm not really going to read a book just for some cool telling about Compton...
Yeah I'm reading this book because he's driving around Compton  ::)

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 11:32:04 AM »
Easy, partner. I'm only asking because of this:

it takes place in LA. Dude, drives around Compton and all. You guys should check it out.

I haven't heard from the book, that's why I'm asking. What's it about, and why do you recommend it? Just being curious - if it sounds promising, I might as well check it out, you see.