Author Topic: Who Is Fuckin Ready 4 "The Pope Mobile" Bishop Lamont??  (Read 1236 times)

Lunatic

Who Is Fuckin Ready 4 "The Pope Mobile" Bishop Lamont??
« on: December 19, 2007, 03:54:30 PM »
Yesterday I finally put caltroit & n*gger noise on cd, and bumped it (properly) in my stereo. Shit is nuts man. Both are AT LEAST a 4/5, that's at the VERY least (can't stress that enough lol). I always thought they were dope as fuck, but big difference between playing them on you're CPU and stereo/car etc.

I now find myself extremely pumped for this pope mobile record. I am really hoping Bishop keeps his word, and it really drops on x-mas day. Shit is only 6 days away ;D

honestly y'all, Bishop is the blueprint in my mind for what all west coast artists (and really all up & coming hip-hop artists) need to be. Dude is  at a major label, awaiting release of his debut (for quite some time as well). You can put about 100 artists that fit that description. But what's different, is instead of sitting around waiting 4 his chance, dude dropped TWO fantastic street albums (can't call it a "mixtape" IMO when it's all original music) in one year, with 1 more likely to come (unless a push back). On top of that, he dropped them for FREE

3 albums in one year = crazy

take notes youngins...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Who Is Fuckin Ready 4 "The Pope Mobile" Bishop Lamont??
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 03:59:58 PM »
You barely listened to nigger noize??

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 04:01:34 PM »
You barely listened to nigger noize??
i have a lot, but on my CPU...i finally put it on disc. i dunno, for me it's a different experience than listening 2 an album on your computer, and then listening to it elsewhere...don't give all ur attention 2 it when on the cpu ;)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 04:05:34 PM »
I usually burn directly to disc then bump it in the system..an i agree that u dont giv all ur attention wen ur on the comp. i'm listenin to that new ya boy trac while still watching The Kingdom :laugh:

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 04:10:04 PM »
I usually burn directly to disc then bump it in the system..an i agree that u dont giv all ur attention wen ur on the comp. i'm listenin to that new ya boy trac while still watching The Kingdom :laugh:
lol exactly my point

but yea, it's gon be a problem 8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 04:15:30 PM »
If you just started listening to N*gger Noize, you should've waited couple more weeks, since it's gonna come mixed and mastered.

But yeah, N*gger Noize is pretty much a mixtape classic, didn't think much of Caltroit at first, now that it got out untagged I can't stop listening to it. So, I'm patiently waiting for Pope Mobile, Caltroit Metropolis, Collection Plate and I Dominate.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 04:23:03 PM »
If you just started listening to N*gger Noize, you should've waited couple more weeks, since it's gonna come mixed and mastered.

But yeah, N*gger Noize is pretty much a mixtape classic, didn't think much of Caltroit at first, now that it got out untagged I can't stop listening to it. So, I'm patiently waiting for Pope Mobile, Caltroit Metropolis, Collection Plate and I Dominate.
LOL once agian, i've listened to n*gger noise many times, but mostly on my cpu. Just recently did i put it on a burned disc. I know, i really should of waited for the mixed and mastered version 2 put on disc, but whatever i'll use up another disc ;)

yea, same goes for Caltroit for me. Didn't impress me big time the 1st few times, but now that the mastered version is out, shit is ridiculously dope. Better than NN for me (lets see if that changes when NN comes mastered).

u forgot Ill Clinton ;)
what's collection plate, ain't heard of that 1 (i don't think)??

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 04:24:37 PM »
My bad, didn't catch the part about the PC and stereo. Collection Plate is another mixtape with Whoo Kid, suppose to drop in Feb 08 (Metropolis in Jan).

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 04:31:50 PM »
My bad, didn't catch the part about the PC and stereo. Collection Plate is another mixtape with Whoo Kid, suppose to drop in Feb 08 (Metropolis in Jan).
no worries
didn't even know bout that one
WOW, bishop STAY makin moves :o

if all this shit drops as scheduled, that will be 3 street albums in 3 months..sounds 2 good 2 be true, but lets hope ;)

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 05:16:04 PM »
bishop is busy as a m.....a but ho[pefully he wont butn out before album release :D
he is very talented

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 12:37:22 AM »
bishop is busy as a m.....a but ho[pefully he wont butn out before album release :D
he is very talented
thats right hopefully he wont burn out by the time the reformation comes i mean holy shit who puts out 3 mixtapes , album quality in a year wit news of 2 more ( caltroit 2 , pope mobile) on top of the debut. damn, keep it coming
  dope lyricist! ( chace infinite of self scientific is up there wit him)
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

TRG

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 12:56:16 AM »
im ready for it ;D ;D

Ya Boy's new mixtape tonight/tomorrow and hopefully Pope Mobile in the next couple of days too (if it doesnt mysteriously not come out)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 01:22:34 AM »

But what's different, is instead of sitting around waiting 4 his chance, dude dropped TWO fantastic street albums (can't call it a "mixtape" IMO when it's all original music) in one year, with 1 more likely to come (unless a push back). On top of that, he dropped them for FREE

3 albums in one year = crazy

take notes youngins...
yeah i appreciate that bishop works on various street albums; he seems very creative.

hopefully he will release a street album with a minimal amount of producers involved(one or two would be great); not to say that it's bad that he works with a lot of producers for the street albums. it's just that bishop has "themes" for his street albums, and i think the street albums would be more like a "complete" package if bishop cut down the amount of producers involved.
for example, with the political street albums, he could work with Paris, and also let him feature on some tracks, and have other "political" rappers on the street album as well(i'm not saying he should work with Paris, but hopefully you get the idea  ;)).

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 01:34:48 AM »
Sorry to bring up a probably already discussed topic, but why was Tash's verse on I need It removed from the untagged version?He fuckin murdered it...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007, 08:56:39 AM »
Pope Mobile iz comin! And that shit bangs like a muuthasucka!!
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"