Poll

anyone else getting bored of this "war"??

Yes
2 (10%)
No
12 (60%)
I will give them each $100 to delete their accounts and never come back
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: KAIN vs NIK  (Read 661 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
KAIN vs NIK
« on: December 19, 2007, 07:03:11 PM »
anyone else getting bored of these threads? and the threads that suddenly change into KAIN vs NIK?

NotoriousTDA

Re: KAIN vs NIK
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 07:05:17 PM »
ill vote c, but i aint paying shit

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 07:09:46 PM »
NIK is stalking my account.

He wakes up thinking about me. Look at my karma, that's all Nikki.

The Purple Champ

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 07:16:10 PM »
give me 100 and you'll never see me again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 08:07:07 PM »
give me 100 and you'll never see me again.

lmao, word!

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 08:16:09 PM »
 :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 08:33:17 PM »
dont blame Killa Kain.  NIK is obsessed with him, he is the one following kain around in every thread,  like faggot Fits does with me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 11:14:41 PM »
Nah, it entertains me. Nobody puts a gun to your head and tells you to check out a thread. When I don't like a thread or the title doesn't catch my attention, I simply ignore it.

....and I'll still delete my shit for $50.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 11:28:59 PM »
$100 ain't shit to me. You better up the amount if you want me out of here. As for their little beef, Kain seems to be the one to blame. He's always making threads about NIK and bumping these old ass topics. But he at least gets props for being the funnier of the duo. I wonder when they will both wake up and tie the knot already (Mazel Tov!).

swangin and bangin

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 11:54:21 PM »
Nah, it entertains me. Nobody puts a gun to your head and tells you to check out a thread. When I don't like a thread or the title doesn't catch my attention, I simply ignore it.

....and I'll still delete my shit for $50.
shiiiiiiiiieeettt
thats a free tank of gas

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 12:52:59 PM »
$100 ain't shit to me. You better up the amount if you want me out of here. As for their little beef, Kain seems to be the one to blame. He's always making threads about NIK and bumping these old ass topics. But he at least gets props for being the funnier of the duo. I wonder when they will both wake up and tie the knot already (Mazel Tov!).
Haha pretty much on point. It is amusing, you don't have to check out topics, I pretty much skip the millions of topics in the West Coast forum saying something like "Old Washed-Up Rapper (Insert Name) is still the best in the industry", unless I want to get a laugh. Same goes with this KAIN vs. NIK stuff.
I got a bird's eye view

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 01:54:38 PM »
At least Kain is funny.  More than I can say about a lot of lames running around here.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 03:24:53 PM »
dont blame Killa Kain.  NIK is obsessed with him, he is the one following kain around in every thread,  like faggot Fits does with me.

LMAO...talk about obsession.

KAIN. Why don't you go make another thread about wanting to pay me? or better yet, bring up one of my threads from 5 years ago?...And then come back claiming that I stalk you when you get clowned, haha.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 04:31:12 PM »
lmfao at only one person voting yes. I think it's pretty entertaining, and lets face it, the boards have been having more activity since it's been going on.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Floydness

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007, 05:02:46 PM »
You know whats funny about this whole situation? "NIK" does not ever mention, think, or even so much as remember what goes on, on this thread. You guys act like he has no life and he just sits there all day on a computer stalking Kain. LMAO. He has friends, family, a good job, a GF, hobbies, pets, interests, and passions - NO dubcc is not one of them. LOL. You guys would be surprised, you would probably really like him if you met him in person. Hes funny, smart, nice, he smokes people out, is not cheap AT ALL (to all the people that think all jews are cheap) likes to have a good time. Everyone thats met him on dubcc likes him as far as I know (Doggy, Jake, Tanjin, etc.) You guys shouldnt get so weird over people on the internet, its not cool. Just live life in peace.