Poll

anyone else getting bored of this "war"??

Yes
2 (10%)
No
12 (60%)
I will give them each $100 to delete their accounts and never come back
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: KAIN vs NIK  (Read 651 times)

Sikotic™

Re: KAIN vs NIK
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2007, 07:14:34 PM »
lmfao at only one person voting yes. I think it's pretty entertaining, and lets face it, the boards have been having more activity since it's been going on.
Exactly. It's entertaining and it's in the G Spot. If this was going on in one of the other boards then you have a reason to complain.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 09:43:14 PM »
shits entertaining when you have time to kill

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2007, 10:24:41 PM »
We need to settle this like men.... in the streets!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 06:29:59 AM »
You know whats funny about this whole situation? "NIK" does not ever mention, think, or even so much as remember what goes on, on this thread. You guys act like he has no life and he just sits there all day on a computer stalking Kain. LMAO. He has friends, family, a good job, a GF, hobbies, pets, interests, and passions - NO dubcc is not one of them. LOL. You guys would be surprised, you would probably really like him if you met him in person. Hes funny, smart, nice, he smokes people out, is not cheap AT ALL (to all the people that think all jews are cheap) likes to have a good time. Everyone thats met him on dubcc likes him as far as I know (Doggy, Jake, Tanjin, etc.) You guys shouldnt get so weird over people on the internet, its not cool. Just live life in peace.

-1.  Hey at least I keep it real.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 09:01:31 AM »

KAIN would be shook to say the shit he says on here in the streets... and LOL@anyone finding him funny. Dude's the biggest lamester on this site. Maybe funny to laugh at, but that's about it.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 09:23:08 AM »

KAIN would be shook to say the shit he says on here in the streets... and LOL@anyone finding him funny. Dude's the biggest lamester on this site. Maybe funny to laugh at, but that's about it.

Lol you're so fucking delusional :stupid: it's sad.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 09:25:42 AM »
Great comeback, bitch boy. Now go have Spice jerk you off.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 09:31:06 AM »
You know whats funny about this whole situation? "NIK" does not ever mention, think, or even so much as remember what goes on, on this thread. You guys act like he has no life and he just sits there all day on a computer stalking Kain. LMAO. He has friends, family, a good job, a GF, hobbies, pets, interests, and passions - NO dubcc is not one of them. LOL. I stopped reading You guys would be surprised, you would probably really like him if you met him in person. Hes funny, smart, nice, he smokes people out, is not cheap AT ALL (to all the people that think all jews are cheap) likes to have a good time. Everyone thats met him on dubcc likes him as far as I know (Doggy, Jake, Tanjin, etc.) You guys shouldnt get so weird over people on the internet, its not cool. Just live life in peace.

Does dubcc count as intimidate time between you and NIK.

So after NIK supplies his daily habit does he have enough money to take you out to dinner and tip the waiter ?

It's only a matter of time before he starts crack and heroin :raisetheroof:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 09:37:41 AM »
^LOL...I got a girl defending me. KAIN has........Spice.

You know DAMN well the internet means more to you than it does to me...You even opened your own forum with 5 members. You'd get pocket checked without that pocket protector, computer geek.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 09:46:00 AM »
Not any girl, she's your girlfriend how fucking sad is that.
She probably has to log-in to get some attention.

We all know how much Dubcc means to you, so I'm not gonna address that.

As for Dipcc that was started because of Seer's gayness, I don't have time for that shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2007, 09:51:32 AM »
Not any girl, she's your girlfriend how fucking sad is that.
She probably has to log-in to get some attention.

We all know how much Dubcc means to you, so I'm not gonna address that.

As for Dipcc that was started because of Seer's gayness, I don't have time for that shit.

LOL. It's sad that my girlfriend is an actual female, while your girlfriend seems to be Spice? Come on, now. I would never open up my own forum. I post here from work and only in 2 sections. Now go cry about being stalked while opening a thread about me.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2007, 09:59:08 AM »
You're only dumb jew I know. You couldn't open a forum even if you tried.

Your g/f is a loser too, you're only tandem couple posting on this board.

Nik Jr. or Nikki gonna have an account too ?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 10:01:16 AM by KAIN THE THIRD »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2007, 10:02:48 AM »
^^Tandem? She rarely posts here...check Z+IGeezy. Doesn't matter, though, cuz 95% of this site can't get a girl anyways.

"You're only dumb Jew I know"...<that speaks for itself, bitch boy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2007, 10:03:55 AM »
LOL@editing your post cuz the initial one wasn't funny enough. You'd be SHOOK with no submit button.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2007, 10:09:23 AM »
LOL@editing your post cuz the initial one wasn't funny enough. You'd be SHOOK with no submit button.

So you admit I'm funny !