Poll

anyone else getting bored of this "war"??

Yes
2 (10%)
No
12 (60%)
I will give them each $100 to delete their accounts and never come back
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: KAIN vs NIK  (Read 621 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: KAIN vs NIK
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 10:57:43 AM »
I'm really not trying to get involved, but just wanted to mention that at one time didn't NIK have an online record label? You have also called yourself a legend etc. online. I don't know about you clowning someone for living online. You DO have 30,000+ posts on here. But yeah... Just my 2 cents. Not trying to E-Beef, so that's all I have to say.

Yea, I was 15 years old and I had a lot of cats makin music under my shit. I might have 30,000+ posts, but that's about as many accounts as KAIN's made on here after being banned.

Floydness

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2007, 11:02:13 AM »
Sure NIK and your bitch is begging for $200.

Floyd how is your massage game ?
Happy ending ?

Nobody is begging you for anything (trust me) I just dont mind adding 200$ to my bank account for deleting my dubcc account, faggot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2007, 11:05:04 AM »

"I'm going Christmas shopping, fellas!"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2007, 11:29:29 AM »
^^Tandem? She rarely posts here...check Z+IGeezy. Doesn't matter, though, cuz 95% of this site can't get a girl anyways.

Tell us your secrets NIK ?   Did you tell her 101 facts about marijuana effect on the human body.

You're a fuck boy if think 95% of any male group can't get a girl.

"You're only dumb Jew I know"...<that speaks for itself, bitch boy.

Nik you're disgrace to everyone that died in the holocaust, there I said it.

lol

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2007, 12:41:47 PM »
Notice that the point was how every thread turned into these battles, and this one did too.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2007, 12:57:24 PM »
Notice that the point was how every thread turned into these battles, and this one did too.

It's not a battle if there's no competiton...Kid came back to this board hangin' off my nuts. But that's what KAIN does - he follows trends.

Bitch boy...don't forget that you used to bother me all the time on AIM back in the day, tryna be cool with me, only to get ignored... Remember? before you took credit for coming up with dipcc to get some attention on the internet.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2007, 05:57:21 PM »
i take this thread back. this thread has made me laugh my fucking ass off.

"You're only dumb Jew I know"...<that speaks for itself, bitch boy.

Nik you're disgrace to everyone that died in the holocaust, there I said it.

damn, thats the ether there.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2007, 06:14:12 PM »

It's not a battle if there's no competiton...Kid came back to this board hangin' off my nuts. But that's what KAIN does - he follows trends.

Bitch boy...don't forget that you used to bother me all the time on AIM back in the day, tryna be cool with me, only to get ignored... Remember? before you took credit for coming up with dipcc to get some attention on the internet.

I wouldn't say he is no competition, he has come up with a couple funny clowns on you, and you feel it is relevant to respond to him..However, KAIN, how do you respond to the allegations of you bothering him on AIM? That would not be a good look if it's true.

Also, props to es-jay, this thread is funny.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 06:15:48 PM by KillaTay10 Supporter of the 'Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement' »
I got a bird's eye view

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2007, 09:55:13 PM »

Sorry NIK I've been hating on you since 2003 and there is proof.

I aim'ed you once loser, and my only agenda was to get a photo of Seer for one of my Seer Exposed Threads and you had the photo.
I think you gave it to me on another day. I initially asked someone else for the photo but they recommend me to your dumb ass because you're like the forum curator/loser.

All that weed is fucking with your memory, no1 ever look up to your dumb ass ever.

Only person dumber than you was AG and that motherfucker is an enigma.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:58:49 PM by KAIN THE THIRD »

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2007, 10:16:51 PM »
NIK accept defeat doggie. Stick to the sports section.

What lame shit are you gonna come up with now ? Clown me because I went Christmas shopping ::)

Anyways feels kind of creepy taking on the Elior Family.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2007, 01:21:23 AM »
Enigma is a sick word.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2007, 01:49:48 PM »

Sorry NIK I've been hating on you since 2003 and there is proof.

I aim'ed you once loser, and my only agenda was to get a photo of Seer for one of my Seer Exposed Threads and you had the photo.
I think you gave it to me on another day. I initially asked someone else for the photo but they recommend me to your dumb ass because you're like the forum curator/loser.

All that weed is fucking with your memory, no1 ever look up to your dumb ass ever.

Only person dumber than you was AG and that motherfucker is an enigma.

What a fuckin piece of shit liar. you used to IM me every day talkin shit about cats on WCC and tryna gossip about shit on this forum, bitch boy...I know you remember, you're just tryna squeal your way out of lookin like a dickridin bitch.

You don't need two consecutive posts to come out on top. Just step your game up, sunny.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2007, 02:17:04 PM »
This thread and the whole beef is great. ENTERTAINMENT!

Might show this to some of my friends for a good laugh.  :D