Author Topic: Pippen Ejected...  (Read 430 times)

ToNe1904

Re: Pippen Ejected...
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2002, 11:04:31 PM »

yeah n e team in tha west can beat them no doubt about it but what i think jake is tryin 2 say they wont beat them more than 2 or 3 times

but im a big ass laker fan aswell but im not sure of this year cuz tha dallas n tha kings got me a lil worried but i would luv it if we didnt have 2 play them tha spurs dont really bother me nor do tha timberwolves oh yeah trailblazers worry me just a lil bit cuz of yesterdayz game but nomatta what ITS LAKERS FO life nyieeeegga

if tha Spurs bring they A game, they can take out tha lakers for sure. They jus gotta stop kobe. Theyve shown that they can really frustrate shaq. And when Shaq doesnt produce, it can be real hard for tha resta tha team. If tha 2 teamz meet up, itll be a tight serious.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Antonio

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2002, 01:06:37 AM »
I remember last year.. everybody was saying.. Lakers sucks.. They'll never do it again.. Harper is old, Grant is old, Lue 2nd play is a joke, San Antonio and Sacramento will destroy them....

then..

the 19-1 record.

Remember Lakers is a team built to WIN. They are prepared mentally and phisically. They know how to win. It's like the Bulls. They knew how to win.

So i'm pretty confident we will have a three-peat.

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2002, 03:13:11 AM »
I remember last year.. everybody was saying.. Lakers sucks.. They'll never do it again.. Harper is old, Grant is old, Lue 2nd play is a joke, San Antonio and Sacramento will destroy them....

then..

the 19-1 record.

Remember Lakers is a team built to WIN. They are prepared mentally and phisically. They know how to win. It's like the Bulls. They knew how to win.

So i'm pretty confident we will have a three-peat.

theyre nothing like tha bulls yet. they might make it there eventually, but as for now...nowhere close. Tha bulls had tha most mentally strong player in NBA history. Their will to win, and refusal to lose was evident. it isnt in tha lakers. Tha bulls of tha 90's were a team that almost appeared as if they didnt NEED a coach. When i watch tha Lakers and Phill Jackson, it seems to me that he is coaching a bunch of children sumtimes. Last year they had a really great run in tha playoffs. No doubt. But that was last year. Just tha same as many of tha laker fans on this board say to me, when i bring up tha fact that 2 yrs earlier, tha lakers were swept right out tha playoffs by tha Spurs who went on a similar run thru tha playoffs to win tha championship. This years Western conference is nowhere NEAR tha same as last years. Tha west is unbelievable this year. Even Magic said this years playoffs for tha west will probably be tha Best and Most Competitive ever. If tha Lakers are anything like theyre fans, in that they believe theyll jus walk into tha playoffs and win...then theyll lose FOR SURE. Its tha NBA, and tha west is jus TOO good this year. Anybodies year...

Antonio

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2002, 04:46:24 AM »

theyre nothing like tha bulls yet. they might make it there eventually, but as for now...nowhere close. Tha bulls had tha most mentally strong player in NBA history. Their will to win, and refusal to lose was evident. it isnt in tha lakers. Tha bulls of tha 90's were a team that almost appeared as if they didnt NEED a coach. When i watch tha Lakers and Phill Jackson, it seems to me that he is coaching a bunch of children sumtimes. Last year they had a really great run in tha playoffs. No doubt. But that was last year. Just tha same as many of tha laker fans on this board say to me, when i bring up tha fact that 2 yrs earlier, tha lakers were swept right out tha playoffs by tha Spurs who went on a similar run thru tha playoffs to win tha championship. This years Western conference is nowhere NEAR tha same as last years. Tha west is unbelievable this year. Even Magic said this years playoffs for tha west will probably be tha Best and Most Competitive ever. If tha Lakers are anything like theyre fans, in that they believe theyll jus walk into tha playoffs and win...then theyll lose FOR SURE. Its tha NBA, and tha west is jus TOO good this year. Anybodies year...

Remember Kobe is still 23. Fisher is young. Walker is young. And Shaq is less than 30.

When you talk about that Bulls, remember Jordan was 30+ and Pippen 30+. Grant 30+. Rodman 30+.

ETC...

min0rity

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2002, 07:14:47 AM »

So why exactly u hate kobe?

Jordan was arrogant
T mac is arrogant
AI is extremly arrogant (taunts his own teammates)
Patterson from the Blazers

damn man there is so few humble players

LOL damn u know u would be arrogant if u was as good as any of those players

dude....i think its good to be arrogant at some point....but kobe???? thats taking WAYYYY out of hand....this faggot actually think he is good when without shaq he is "craig elho" lol.....but hey i can't really blame kobe for his extreme arrogantness since the media and even the critics are all up in his nuts....and btw....you DON'T have to talk to be arrogant..its how you carry yourself...

ToNe1904

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2002, 08:12:01 AM »

Remember Kobe is still 23. Fisher is young. Walker is young. And Shaq is less than 30.

When you talk about that Bulls, remember Jordan was 30+ and Pippen 30+. Grant 30+. Rodman 30+.

ETC...

yah that was mah point exactly. theyre not at tha Bulls maturity OR mentall level yet. I aint sayin theyll NEVER be there, jus not NOW.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2002, 06:50:15 PM »

DAMN RASHEED WALLACE!!!!!!!

DAMN HIM AND THE GRAYISH BALD SPOT ON HIS HEAD!!!!!!

*throws keyboard across the room"

LMAO:)