Author Topic: Pippen Ejected...  (Read 431 times)

ToNe1904

Pippen Ejected...
« on: April 14, 2002, 12:49:18 PM »
LOL he got an arm...ill give him that. For anyone who aint watch tha game...he thru tha ball unto tha stands. There were sum really shitty calls frum tha refs in this game. But, this is exactly what killz me about tha blazers. everytime i see this team...i wonder why they arent better. they gotta sucha deep team and a TON of talent. But nobody steps up as a leader on this team, and they get frustrated when they cant just win on their talent. Rasheed could easily be one of tha top 5 players in tha league IMO, but he gotta check himself. Blazers should trade him while they can get sum shit for him. Unless he get his shit tahgetha.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Smooth

Re: Pippen Ejected...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2002, 02:39:49 PM »
haha that was some funny shit By Pippen... the thing is they have him there to be the one that can calm down there other hot headed players (Rasheed Wallace,Bonzi Wells) and he ends up getting ejected... on a better note The Raptors smashed the nets... watch for the Raptors in the Playoffs!

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2002, 03:49:27 PM »
tha blazers still won though....120 - 128.....all i watched was tha final overtime
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2002, 03:54:38 PM »
tha blazers still won though....120 - 128.....all i watched was tha final overtime

DAMN RASHEED WALLACE!!!!!!!

DAMN HIM AND THE GRAYISH BALD SPOT ON HIS HEAD!!!!!!

*throws keyboard across the room"
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2002, 03:58:36 PM »

DAMN RASHEED WALLACE!!!!!!!

DAMN HIM AND THE BALD SPOT ON HIS HEAD!!!!!!

*throws keyboard across the room"

LMAO hell yeah!

techniec

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2002, 04:06:31 PM »
Rasheed Wallace is SICK!!

And Smooth knows the routine, Raptors takin this shit

as for the Blazers, do any of yall remember how SICK Kemp used to be, fuckin obese washed up baby daddy

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2002, 04:13:20 PM »
Rasheed Wallace is SICK!!

And Smooth knows the routine, Raptors takin this shit

as for the Blazers, do any of yall remember how SICK Kemp used to be, fuckin obese washed up baby daddy

yeah kemp used to be tha shit...he would dunk on anyone back in tha day
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2002, 05:14:34 PM »
i remember when i REALLY REALLY watched ball last season.....

and every other game, a BLAZER TEAM MEMBER would get a check or b ejected
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

ToNe1904

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2002, 10:04:38 PM »
damn, i had tah leave for work wit 2 minutes left in tha game...and i missed TWO fukin overtimes? lol. And yah, Kemp used tah be tight as hell. But, once all these big men started comin out who are so versatile...his stock dropped like hell. Him bein outta shape thenna muhafucka helpz too lol.

min0rity

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2002, 12:07:11 PM »
yo i watched that game, and damn lakers don't look ready for the playoffs...its like they don't have the enthusiam anymore, they really need to stop believeing the hype and realize that WEST has grown a lot since last year.... i wouldn't be suprised if they get knock the fuck out in the 1ST ROUND....lol...i hope they do cuz i hate that arrogant motherfucker kobe.....but mainly they are more in a situation where they will get knocked out cuz of shaq not being 100% cuz shaq IS the lakers as everybody would agree..without shaq....lakers are not even a .500 team

Youngster323

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2002, 01:11:22 PM »
yo i watched that game, and damn lakers don't look ready for the playoffs...its like they don't have the enthusiam anymore, they really need to stop believeing the hype and realize that WEST has grown a lot since last year.... i wouldn't be suprised if they get knock the fuck out in the 1ST ROUND....lol...i hope they do cuz i hate that arrogant motherfucker kobe.....but mainly they are more in a situation where they will get knocked out cuz of shaq not being 100% cuz shaq IS the lakers as everybody would agree..without shaq....lakers are not even a .500 team

So why exactly u hate kobe?

Jordan was arrogant
T mac is arrogant
AI is extremly arrogant (taunts his own teammates)
Patterson from the Blazers

damn man there is so few humble players

LOL damn u know u would be arrogant if u was as good as any of those players

ToNe1904

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2002, 02:08:07 PM »

So why exactly u hate kobe?

Jordan was arrogant
T mac is arrogant
AI is extremly arrogant (taunts his own teammates)
Patterson from the Blazers

damn man there is so few humble players

LOL damn u know u would be arrogant if u was as good as any of those players

itz pretty obvious that Kobe is arrogant on anotha level. He been a lil arrogant rich boy since way before NBA im sure.

back tah what minority was sayin, i agree fah sho. Tha lakers look they really r believin tha hype. and thas EXACTLY what gets u knocked out early in tha playoffs. they might wake up a bit after tha first round, but i expect their first round to not be an easy one. actually, in tha west...NO round will be an easy one. The Spurs, Kingz, and Wolves are hittin tha playoffz in stride. Although tha wolves dont do much of shit in tha first round lol Tha blazers, they could be a real tough first round match up. I think tha mavs are sinking sumwhat. they beat tha Kings yesterday, but if Nowitszky isnt 100% theyre gonna have a tough time matchin up with people.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2002, 02:19:18 PM »
they always pull it together once the play offs start i'm not worried about any team really except for dallas and minisota,and it looks like dallas will meet sacramento in he 2nd round and the t'wolves will never get passed the first round so it's all good, a million basketball experts have said that theres no team that can go the distance with the lakers in the west except for the mav's , who will probably get knocked by the kings, so i really ain't worried

and i bet none of y'all saw the utah game where they won by 20 or so , or the minisota game...they're not slipping imo

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ToNe1904

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2002, 02:29:52 PM »
they always pull it together once the play offs start i'm not worried about any team really except for dallas and minisota,and it looks like dallas will meet sacramento in he 2nd round and the t'wolves will never get passed the first round so it's all good, a million basketball experts have said that theres no team that can go the distance with the lakers in the west except for the mav's , who will probably get knocked by the kings, so i really ain't worried

and i bet none of y'all saw the utah game where they won by 20 or so , or the minisota game...they're not slipping imo

oh lord....jake enters tha thread lol ugggg

well, im guessin tha "millions of" so called experts, have another million who would say tha lakers arent gonna run thru tha west, and may not even make it. They dont impress me at all this year. Theyre good, but sayin "they ALWAYS turn it on when tha playoffs come" is saying theyre in tha same league as what tha bulls were...not even close. And any of tha top 6 teams in the west can beat them. As well as beat anyone else in tha west.

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2002, 05:53:01 PM »

oh lord....jake enters tha thread lol ugggg

well, im guessin tha "millions of" so called experts, have another million who would say tha lakers arent gonna run thru tha west, and may not even make it. They dont impress me at all this year. Theyre good, but sayin "they ALWAYS turn it on when tha playoffs come" is saying theyre in tha same league as what tha bulls were...not even close. And any of tha top 6 teams in the west can beat them. As well as beat anyone else in tha west.

yeah n e team in tha west can beat them no doubt about it but what i think jake is tryin 2 say they wont beat them more than 2 or 3 times

but im a big ass laker fan aswell but im not sure of this year cuz tha dallas n tha kings got me a lil worried but i would luv it if we didnt have 2 play them tha spurs dont really bother me nor do tha timberwolves oh yeah trailblazers worry me just a lil bit cuz of yesterdayz game but nomatta what ITS LAKERS FO life nyieeeegga

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb