Author Topic: a question about all this CAVE WOMEN/black men business - nat  (Read 809 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: a question about all this CAVE WOMEN/black men business - nat
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 12:29:08 PM »
nat...so...who decides who's white and who's black? who's white enough to be classified as 'white' and who's black enough to to be classified as black?

if you're saying that the first people on this earth were black, and then we'd all be descendants of that first person, wouldn't that make everybody at least a lil black?

so...how black do you have to be to actually 'be black' in your eyes? is the skin tone of a jada smith black enough for you? what about the skin tone of a tiger woods? what about those albino black people like krondon?

If that was the case then everybody would be getting treated like niggaz but it isnt the case, rite? Black breaks down to facial features, culture, language, hair type etc. Jada smith is black tiger woods is Kablanasain (what the fuck that is? I could give a fuck about that devil jocking nigga). Skin tone doesn't matter because black produces all different shades of black, more like brown. At the end of the day niggaz know if they black, its something thats inside. Its up to them if they want to acknowledge it or not. But the devil is very good at tricking blacks into actually thinking they arent black. In places like Brazil, when taking a government census the blacks can put themselves down as white, majority do. They do this, because they have a want to be other than black (because all the bullshit the devil make them go through, but we have to stay strong ppl). This causes the kids to grow up and desire to reproduce with whites or blacks whose complexion is near white. This is also a trend in Puerto Rico.This tren as a matter of fact is any where were there is Blacks and whites. Thats why you got place like the dominican republic who claim they majority rite. YEAH RIGHT!!! in latin america the one drop rule is reverse. Tiny drop of white is good enough to classify yourself as white. Thats why got niggaz claiming they this n that. All this is because of Yaccub, he set this system up.
"Satan now rules this world- John 12:31 [ Who the fuck is running this world, for now of course because the devils time is almost up? answer that question] Wake up niggaz and dont fall victim to the propaganda that they kick

LOL. I'm lovin the banana act...but just so you know, pretty much any black person with a lighter complexion has had some sort of other race mixed into their heritage somewhere along the lines.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 12:50:07 PM »
what about white Canadians that helped slaves escape from their slave owners and were brought to Canada to be free. Are they devils too?
Look I believe that there are sincere genuine white people out there who treat blacks as equal, BUT ( AND THATS A BIG BUT) the percentage is so small thats its really insignificant compared to the others white, who do not!!!!!!!!!

fair enough, then lets just overlook the small percentage of blacks that are not addicted to poverty, crime and drugs, since they are insignificant compared to the large majority of crack smoking baboons running free in their ghetto habitats.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 12:50:50 PM »
so is anybody feelin the santogold track?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 01:15:03 PM »
what about white Canadians that helped slaves escape from their slave owners and were brought to Canada to be free. Are they devils too?
Look I believe that there are sincere genuine white people out there who treat blacks as equal, BUT ( AND THATS A BIG BUT) the percentage is so small thats its really insignificant compared to the others white, who do not!!!!!!!!!

See but how do you know how big the percentage is? Whites are not the only rascist people in the world, rascism comes from all types of cultures. The point is, people are people, no matter what colour your skin is. If a person is going to act ignorant, im going to hold it against them, not their race. You cant fight racism with racism my friend.

you would kno all about that wouldnt you, but dam i would say dont contradict yourself, but i dont hate against gay guys like you so its koo.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 01:20:29 PM »
pretty much any black person with a lighter complexion has had some sort of other race mixed into their heritage somewhere along the lines.

NIK...not true!
U can find Blacks with light skin complexion, that are 100% Black (no racism)

I Know quite a few of them!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 01:21:06 PM »

See but how do you know how big the percentage is? Whites are not the only rascist people in the world, rascism comes from all types of cultures. The point is, people are people, no matter what colour your skin is. If a person is going to act ignorant, im going to hold it against them, not their race. You cant fight racism with racism my friend.

you would kno all about that wouldnt you, but dam i would say dont contradict yourself, but i dont hate against gay guys like you so its koo.

You mad? Just cuz i dissed the clown in your sig? Relax man

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 01:44:35 PM »
pretty much any black person with a lighter complexion has had some sort of other race mixed into their heritage somewhere along the lines.

NIK...not true!

That's what you think...Somewhere along the lines they've had another heritage or race mixed in there. Even if its generations back...a lot of melados don't acknowledge this.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 01:48:30 PM »
nat...so...who decides who's white and who's black? who's white enough to be classified as 'white' and who's black enough to to be classified as black?

if you're saying that the first people on this earth were black, and then we'd all be descendants of that first person, wouldn't that make everybody at least a lil black?

so...how black do you have to be to actually 'be black' in your eyes? is the skin tone of a jada smith black enough for you? what about the skin tone of a tiger woods? what about those albino black people like krondon?

If that was the case then everybody would be getting treated like niggaz but it isnt the case, rite? Black breaks down to facial features, culture, language, hair type etc. Jada smith is black tiger woods is Kablanasain (what the fuck that is? I could give a fuck about that devil jocking nigga). Skin tone doesn't matter because black produces all different shades of black, more like brown. At the end of the day niggaz know if they black, its something thats inside. Its up to them if they want to acknowledge it or not. But the devil is very good at tricking blacks into actually thinking they arent black. In places like Brazil, when taking a government census the blacks can put themselves down as white, majority do. They do this, because they have a want to be other than black (because all the bullshit the devil make them go through, but we have to stay strong ppl). This causes the kids to grow up and desire to reproduce with whites or blacks whose complexion is near white. This is also a trend in Puerto Rico.This tren as a matter of fact is any where were there is Blacks and whites. Thats why you got place like the dominican republic who claim they majority rite. YEAH RIGHT!!! in latin america the one drop rule is reverse. Tiny drop of white is good enough to classify yourself as white. Thats why got niggaz claiming they this n that. All this is because of Yaccub, he set this system up.
"Satan now rules this world- John 12:31 [ Who the fuck is running this world, for now of course because the devils time is almost up? answer that question] Wake up niggaz and dont fall victim to the propaganda that they kick

LOL. I'm lovin the banana act...but just so you know, pretty much any black person with a lighter complexion has had some sort of other race mixed into their heritage somewhere along the lines.
Black women birth different types of shades of black.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 01:48:51 PM »

NIK...not true!

That's what you think...Somewhere along the lines they've had another heritage or race mixed in there. Even if its generations back...a lot of melados don't acknowledge this.

^^Arguably So!
There could be a percentage of them that had mixed race generations back,this i don't doubt!

However i do know that there are a few that have not had any inter-racial relationship!
They juts light skinned, it's not impossible!!!

Trust Me On That!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 01:52:50 PM »

Origins of racism begin with whites. you got to research that up because its the truth! You can see all different types of people getting along and chillin. but throw in white people in there somewhere, and shit like the color of skin, how big or small your nose is, and all that other bullshit comes into play. Thats the truth. You know how many cultures and people were destroyed and ruined as soon as white people came in and telling other people whos better / not based on skin color? the truth is out in books man. everything im kicking im doing so by legit research, and if anybody can prove me wrong, I'll recant on the particular thing you proved me wronged in . I have no shame in admitting when im wrong, unlike devils.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 02:59:05 PM by Nat Turner-reincarnated »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2007, 03:16:04 PM »
Pinch a black bitch and see if she turns red...That's how you know there's been some white or latin dick somewhere in the past. Go to Africa and tell me how many light skinned blacks you see. No redbones.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2007, 05:08:01 PM »

nah by the looks of my karma you the one whose gettin butt hurt, its all good i havent even dissed u once, cry baby.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2007, 05:16:12 PM »

nah by the looks of my karma you the one whose gettin butt hurt, its all good i havent even dissed u once, cry baby.

i havent even touched it. I just go the karma thing like an hour ago anyway

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2007, 05:17:22 PM »

i havent even touched it. I just go the karma thing like an hour ago anyway

oh ok u jus hit 500 and my karma goes down cuz u got punked wut a coincidence......

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2007, 05:28:52 PM »
These niggers and their retarded posts are getting old. It wasn't funny to begin with, and has become straight up retarded. The people that take them seriously, respond, and ask them questions are even dumber. And before one of you niggers responds to this, I don't give a fuck about your revolution... before you mention cutting off my hands, go circumsize your mom's clit like you're accustomed to doing. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get started on some work, so I can pay taxes and support one of your monkey children for you, since you "Gods" are incapable of doing so on your own. Of course this is all assuming these dumbfucks are even niggers, and not some dorky white boys with no lives.

And since you keep talking about originating shit... the only thing you niggers originated is AIDS, by fucking monkeys.
this was never intended to be a fucking joke. don't get me confused with that RUF nigga, im serious. See this is a prime good example of a devil, let come out be your natural self. you not feeling the lessons im dropping prove me wrong, if you cant do that then shut the fuck up. If you dont give a fuck why you in here then? you fuckin retarded?

Whether "this" was intended to be a joke or not doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking idiot. Prove you wrong? I don't take you niggers serious, so I'm not going to waste my time. You got no room to be calling anyone a retard, you fucking monkey.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker