Author Topic: a question about all this CAVE WOMEN/black men business - nat  (Read 808 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: a question about all this CAVE WOMEN/black men business - nat
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2007, 11:15:23 AM »
And who created this man-made dis ease. You devils did! You guys had your labs and buildings set up in Africa; experimenting, lying to the inhabitants about the reason you there, and what you putting in them. Using them for experiment and lab rats. At the end of the Blacks are survivors! The devils time is coming to an end soon. So try to cause as much havoc to make you ancestor proud. Everything will soon balance itself out and be rectified.

Who is "you guys"? I have never been to Africa.
Who fuck you think I mean when I say "you guys" you devils!! You guilty just because you believe the bullshit explanation that Africans created AIDS. That reason was to benefit devils and make niggaz think that  everything negative is associated with them. NOT TRUE. Devils just got at covering their tracks.

LOL @ this dumb, angry nigger
your replies are becoming redundant. I see you don't have a wide arrange vocabulary.

In case you haven't realized it yet (which is not surprising, since you're a typical dumb nigger), my replies aren't even serious. I'm doing the exact thing you're doing... saying stupid shit, except I'm doing it intentionally.... to show you how fucking retarded you sound. I shouldn't have given a dumb nigger enough credit to assume he'd catch on.

And don't talk to me about vocabulary when you can't write a coherent sentence.
(Again this is not surprising, you're a nigger... I'd be surprised if you could pronounce the word "ask", instead of saying "aks")
redundant try again.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2007, 11:25:47 AM »
You're right, telling a nigger he lost can be considered redundant. I shouldn't tell you anything you already know.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2007, 11:43:20 AM »
You're right, telling a nigger he lost can be considered redundant. I shouldn't tell you anything you already know.
........... you been lost. I dropped good arguments. none you have yet to refute.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2007, 02:46:31 AM »
WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2007, 08:07:47 AM »
........... you been lost. I dropped good arguments. none you have yet to refute.

You didn't drop any arguments. Do you tell yourself that your bullshit incoherent sentences are actually arguments, so when people don't respond to them, you comfort yourself by assuming that they probably could not refute them? Taking a nigger's lack of intelligence into consideration, the existence of such a niggery trait is not surprising.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2007, 09:47:52 AM »

You didn't drop any arguments. Do you tell yourself that your bullshit incoherent sentences are actually arguments, so when people don't respond to them, you comfort yourself by assuming that they probably could not refute them? Taking a nigger's lack of intelligence into consideration, the existence of such a niggery trait is not surprising.
so when people don't respond to them? What you doing? What them other people doing in the thread? Their name and what they had to say just popped up? You lost you say you don't care but you stay in this thread. expand your vocabulary. you devils arent smart you just fooled the world.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2007, 09:54:09 AM »

so when people don't respond to them? What you doing? What them other people doing in the thread? Their name and what they had to say just popped up? You lost you say you don't care but you stay in this thread. expand your vocabulary. you devils arent smart you just fooled the world.

Make sense first, nigger.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2007, 10:02:40 AM »

alright, I'm done with you. You official have to be brain dead. You make no sense and all you know how to say, is "nigger" (I'm not surprised at that though). In other words, you LOST.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 10:29:03 AM by Nat Turner-reincarnated »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2007, 10:25:53 AM »

alright, I'm done with you. You official have to be brain dead. You make no sense and all you know how to say, is "devil" (I'm not surprised at that though). In other words, you LOST.

Thanks for proving my point, nigger.

LOL @ this fudgepacker