Author Topic: a question about all this CAVE WOMEN/black men business - nat  (Read 810 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: a question about all this CAVE WOMEN/black men business - nat
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2007, 05:31:43 PM »
what about white Canadians that helped slaves escape from their slave owners and were brought to Canada to be free. Are they devils too?
Look I believe that there are sincere genuine white people out there who treat blacks as equal, BUT ( AND THATS A BIG BUT) the percentage is so small thats its really insignificant compared to the others white, who do not!!!!!!!!!

See but how do you know how big the percentage is? Whites are not the only rascist people in the world, rascism comes from all types of cultures. The point is, people are people, no matter what colour your skin is. If a person is going to act ignorant, im going to hold it against them, not their race. You cant fight racism with racism my friend.

you would kno all about that wouldnt you, but dam i would say dont contradict yourself, but i dont hate against gay guys like you so its koo.

You mad? Just cuz i dissed the clown in your sig? Relax man

nah by the looks of my karma you the one whose gettin butt hurt, its all good i havent even dissed u once, cry baby.

i havent even touched it. I just go the karma thing like an hour ago anyway

oh ok u jus hit 500 and my karma goes down cuz u got punked wut a coincidence......

have a prop you crying bitch.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007, 05:34:49 PM »
These niggers and their retarded posts are getting old. It wasn't funny to begin with, and has become straight up retarded. The people that take them seriously, respond, and ask them questions are even dumber. And before one of you niggers responds to this, I don't give a fuck about your revolution... before you mention cutting off my hands, go circumsize your mom's clit like you're accustomed to doing. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get started on some work, so I can pay taxes and support one of your monkey children for you, since you "Gods" are incapable of doing so on your own. Of course this is all assuming these dumbfucks are even niggers, and not some dorky white boys with no lives.

And since you keep talking about originating shit... the only thing you niggers originated is AIDS, by fucking monkeys.
this was never intended to be a fucking joke. don't get me confused with that RUF nigga, im serious. See this is a prime good example of a devil, let come out be your natural self. you not feeling the lessons im dropping prove me wrong, if you cant do that then shut the fuck up. If you dont give a fuck why you in here then? you fuckin retarded?

Whether "this" was intended to be a joke or not doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking idiot. Prove you wrong? I don't take you niggers serious, so I'm not going to waste my time. You got no room to be calling anyone a retard, you fucking monkey.
If you don't take me serious and I'm a monkey, then why in this thread then? If im such of an idiot and you aint in here to prove me wrong why you reply then? You not going to waste your time???-Then why you in here, again? you lost anyway because of that homosexual quote you got tagged in your sig smh  ::) . If you get down like that though they got forum for people like you. come stronger next time.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2007, 05:41:22 PM »
what about white Canadians that helped slaves escape from their slave owners and were brought to Canada to be free. Are they devils too?
Look I believe that there are sincere genuine white people out there who treat blacks as equal, BUT ( AND THATS A BIG BUT) the percentage is so small thats its really insignificant compared to the others white, who do not!!!!!!!!!

See but how do you know how big the percentage is? Whites are not the only rascist people in the world, rascism comes from all types of cultures. The point is, people are people, no matter what colour your skin is. If a person is going to act ignorant, im going to hold it against them, not their race. You cant fight racism with racism my friend.

you would kno all about that wouldnt you, but dam i would say dont contradict yourself, but i dont hate against gay guys like you so its koo.

You mad? Just cuz i dissed the clown in your sig? Relax man

nah by the looks of my karma you the one whose gettin butt hurt, its all good i havent even dissed u once, cry baby.

i havent even touched it. I just go the karma thing like an hour ago anyway

oh ok u jus hit 500 and my karma goes down cuz u got punked wut a coincidence......

have a prop you crying bitch.

i'd rather diss myself than get a prop from you....

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2007, 07:28:56 PM »

Origins of racism begin with whites. you got to research that up because its the truth! You can see all different types of people getting along and chillin. but throw in white people in there somewhere, and shit like the color of skin, how big or small your nose is, and all that other bullshit comes into play. Thats the truth. You know how many cultures and people were destroyed and ruined as soon as white people came in and telling other people whos better / not based on skin color? the truth is out in books man. everything im kicking im doing so by legit research, and if anybody can prove me wrong, I'll recant on the particular thing you proved me wronged in . I have no shame in admitting when im wrong, unlike devils.

once again, if blacks are the first people on this earth, you're trying to tell me that the first racist person was white?
do you really take yourself this seriously?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2007, 07:45:13 PM »

Origins of racism begin with whites. you got to research that up because its the truth! You can see all different types of people getting along and chillin. but throw in white people in there somewhere, and shit like the color of skin, how big or small your nose is, and all that other bullshit comes into play. Thats the truth. You know how many cultures and people were destroyed and ruined as soon as white people came in and telling other people whos better / not based on skin color? the truth is out in books man. everything im kicking im doing so by legit research, and if anybody can prove me wrong, I'll recant on the particular thing you proved me wronged in . I have no shame in admitting when im wrong, unlike devils.

once again, if blacks are the first people on this earth, you're trying to tell me that the first racist person was white?
do you really take yourself this seriously?
Why you playing game man? Wherever Europeans have gone... death, disease and destruction followed. Who the fuck you think started this racism shit. How about you play a game its called follow the devil. Now do some research read up on area before the devil showed up now trace his traveled path. Now take a piece of paper and write down what fall after, and maybe you will start to see a pattern because you obviously aint getting it.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2007, 09:58:29 PM »
These niggers and their retarded posts are getting old. It wasn't funny to begin with, and has become straight up retarded. The people that take them seriously, respond, and ask them questions are even dumber. And before one of you niggers responds to this, I don't give a fuck about your revolution... before you mention cutting off my hands, go circumsize your mom's clit like you're accustomed to doing. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get started on some work, so I can pay taxes and support one of your monkey children for you, since you "Gods" are incapable of doing so on your own. Of course this is all assuming these dumbfucks are even niggers, and not some dorky white boys with no lives.

And since you keep talking about originating shit... the only thing you niggers originated is AIDS, by fucking monkeys.
this was never intended to be a fucking joke. don't get me confused with that RUF nigga, im serious. See this is a prime good example of a devil, let come out be your natural self. you not feeling the lessons im dropping prove me wrong, if you cant do that then shut the fuck up. If you dont give a fuck why you in here then? you fuckin retarded?

Whether "this" was intended to be a joke or not doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking idiot. Prove you wrong? I don't take you niggers serious, so I'm not going to waste my time. You got no room to be calling anyone a retard, you fucking monkey.
If you don't take me serious and I'm a monkey, then why in this thread then? If im such of an idiot and you aint in here to prove me wrong why you reply then? You not going to waste your time???-Then why you in here, again? you lost anyway because of that homosexual quote you got tagged in your sig smh  ::) . If you get down like that though they got forum for people like you. come stronger next time.

I came in this thread and gave my 2 cents about stupid niggers in general. You just happened to take offense... and it appears, with good reason. You lost the day you were born a nigger... the sad thing is, you know it's true... that's why you niggers need affirmative action... a little boost for the people who need it due to their incapacity.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2007, 11:06:05 PM »

I came in this thread and gave my 2 cents about stupid niggers in general. You just happened to take offense... and it appears, with good reason. You lost the day you were born a nigger... the sad thing is, you know it's true... that's why you niggers need affirmative action... a little boost for the people who need it due to their incapacity.
Nah you lost the day you were born. Blacks were made to survive. Skin abundant in melanin. We shine like the sun, bask in its radiance melanin soaks up energy, AND BRINGS CANCER TO MY ENEMIES (DEVILS). You pale faces cant survive in the sun. Affirmative action is just another plot that stupid leaders fell for. I for one am not a supporter of affirmative action but maybe it was placed there because of the unfairness in entry's to certain schools for people of color? hmmm I laugh at these Devils. When I was younger  I was fooled and used to think they were soooooo smart. Until I grew up and found that them devils would be cheating just like any other kid, but they were better at hiding it. Hence the devil is very tricky. TRUE STORY TOO. So slick I remember back in the day I was on a trip with the basketball team and we were at a nike outlet. I was about to buy a hat and this white teammate of mine (he was actually a cool kid, anyway) He was like nah I got it. While the store had they eyes on me and the other Blacks on the team, the white kids were leaving with shorts and beanies. You devils are very tricky but your time is almost up. true story.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2007, 06:46:39 AM »

Nah you lost the day you were born. Blacks were made to survive. Skin abundant in melanin. We shine like the sun, bask in its radiance melanin soaks up energy, AND BRINGS CANCER TO MY ENEMIES (DEVILS). You pale faces cant survive in the sun. Affirmative action is just another plot that stupid leaders fell for. I for one am not a supporter of affirmative action but maybe it was placed there because of the unfairness in entry's to certain schools for people of color? hmmm I laugh at these Devils. When I was younger  I was fooled and used to think they were soooooo smart. Until I grew up and found that them devils would be cheating just like any other kid, but they were better at hiding it. Hence the devil is very tricky. TRUE STORY TOO. So slick I remember back in the day I was on a trip with the basketball team and we were at a nike outlet. I was about to buy a hat and this white teammate of mine (he was actually a cool kid, anyway) He was like nah I got it. While the store had they eyes on me and the other Blacks on the team, the white kids were leaving with shorts and beanies. You devils are very tricky but your time is almost up. true story.

Honestly, I only read the first line of that... aside from the fact that blacks ain't getting nowhere in life, and all they can do is create crime and pop out kids they can't/don't want to support... I'll show you something in regards to your "blacks were made to survive" shit:
http://www.aidsandafrica.com/1997_aids_country_data.htm

Hope the melanin-abundant skin will help you niggers out with that one.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2007, 10:03:54 AM »

Honestly, I only read the first line of that... aside from the fact that blacks ain't getting nowhere in life, and all they can do is create crime and pop out kids they can't/don't want to support... I'll show you something in regards to your "blacks were made to survive" shit:
http://www.aidsandafrica.com/1997_aids_country_data.htm

Hope the melanin-abundant skin will help you niggers out with that one.

And who created this man-made dis ease. You devils did! You guys had your labs and buildings set up in Africa; experimenting, lying to the inhabitants about the reason you there, and what you putting in them. Using them for experiment and lab rats. At the end of the Blacks are survivors! The devils time is coming to an end soon. So try to cause as much havoc to make you ancestor proud. Everything will soon balance itself out and be rectified.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2007, 10:29:16 AM »
And who created this man-made dis ease. You devils did! You guys had your labs and buildings set up in Africa; experimenting, lying to the inhabitants about the reason you there, and what you putting in them. Using them for experiment and lab rats. At the end of the Blacks are survivors! The devils time is coming to an end soon. So try to cause as much havoc to make you ancestor proud. Everything will soon balance itself out and be rectified.

Who is "you guys"? I have never been to Africa.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2007, 10:48:28 AM »

Who fuck you think I mean when I say "you guys" you devils!! You guilty just because you believe the bullshit explanation that Africans created AIDS. That reason was to benefit devils and make niggaz think that  everything negative is associated with them. NOT TRUE. Devils just got at covering their tracks.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2007, 10:58:49 AM »
I created AIDS.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2007, 11:04:02 AM »

Who fuck you think I mean when I say "you guys" you devils!! You guilty just because you believe the bullshit explanation that Africans created AIDS. That reason was to benefit devils and make niggaz think that  everything negative is associated with them. NOT TRUE. Devils just got at covering their tracks.

LOL @ this dumb, angry nigger

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2007, 11:08:29 AM »

your replies are becoming redundant. I see you don't have a wide arrange vocabulary.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2007, 11:12:35 AM »

your replies are becoming redundant. I see you don't have a wide arrange vocabulary.

In case you haven't realized it yet (which is not surprising, since you're a typical dumb nigger), my replies aren't even serious. I'm doing the exact thing you're doing... saying stupid shit, except I'm doing it intentionally.... to show you how fucking retarded you sound. I shouldn't have given a dumb nigger enough credit to assume he'd catch on.

And don't talk to me about vocabulary when you can't write a coherent sentence.
(Again this is not surprising, you're a nigger... I'd be surprised if you could pronounce the word "ask", instead of saying "aks")

LOL @ this fudgepacker