Author Topic: DUBCNN & Meech Wells "12 Days Of Christmas Contest" *LAST DAY; GET IT IN!!*  (Read 2060 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
anybody starting on their song yet in here?

I've written 40 bars so far.
I'm sure it's gonna be a banger!

boss of the west

• 'G'
dope as idea im sure its alot of talent out there to bring this west shit back whre it belongs!

Okka

My Heat Goes Boom (instrumental) or In Love With a Thug(instrumental) = perfect Christmas  present

Meech, can you give us any of these ?

MEECH WELLS

My Heat Goes Boom (instrumental) or In Love With a Thug(instrumental) = perfect Christmas  present

Meech, can you give us any of these ?
still checking for those ill let u knw if i find one!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
I'm hoping I get studio time in tha next week, Say I do than I already wrote the 1st verse and hook. Good idea meech, been a fan since way back.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

MEECH WELLS

I'm hoping I get studio time in tha next week, Say I do than I already wrote the 1st verse and hook. Good idea meech, been a fan since way back.
drop some heat and let us check it out!
NEW WEST HONCHO

myman

• Lil Geezy
GOOD NEWS

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
Meech, are you going to be on Ego trippin'

MEECH WELLS

Meech, are you going to be on Ego trippin'
i dont know yet but if god willing we can drop hits but i am gonna be doing alot of stuff with interscope this year!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
I hope they are coming with the heat Meechie!!!! Meech is the man ya'll don't come with the bull!!! Drop some dope shit!!!
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
i like the skit but where is the song ?

now is the time to ask can we rap on other languages ?

;D
 ;D

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
I'm definitelly going to have my cut in before the deadline. I'm born and raised in Cali and I feel I dont get my props becuase I dont spit gangsta rap. Everything from us sounds so much the same and diluted. I'm happy that Meech is looking for something more than low rider bouncin drinking a 40 and my pants saggin. Not that there is anything necessarily wrong with that. it's just played in my eyes. I know we have way more to rhyme about than that but cats feel like they cant get no play out here if they dont come off like that. I have never changed my steeze. I cant rap about or being something that I am not. I'm confident I got this contest on lock! It will be fun for sure. When I'm in the Zone I get so Outrageous.

Shout out to Dubcnn and Meech for the connect.

www.myspace.com/outrageousrecords

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
I'm definitelly going to have my cut in before the deadline. I'm born and raised in Cali and I feel I dont get my props becuase I dont spit gangsta rap. Everything from us sounds so much the same and diluted. I'm happy that Meech is looking for something more than low rider bouncin drinking a 40 and my pants saggin. Not that there is anything necessarily wrong with that. it's just played in my eyes. I know we have way more to rhyme about than that but cats feel like they cant get no play out here if they dont come off like that. I have never changed my steeze. I cant rap about or being something that I am not. I'm confident I got this contest on lock! It will be fun for sure. When I'm in the Zone I get so Outrageous.

Shout out to Dubcnn and Meech for the connect.

www.myspace.com/outrageousrecord

You sound very confident! I hope you come with that new flava that Cali is missin'! Shout outs to Dubcnn...Eddie...and Meech Wells" The Mutha Fuckin' Don!!!!
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, im glad we extended the contest because we've just been flooded with submissions the last few hours.  keep em coming guys!