Author Topic: I officially predict Ron Paul wont' win a fucking thing  (Read 5234 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: I officially predict Ron Paul wont' win a fucking thing
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2008, 09:41:36 PM »
Hillary *creamed* Ron Paul tonight.  Geesh.  He got like 11% of the 80 or 90 thousand republicans that turned out, and Hillary got 29% of the 200 thousand democrats that turned out.  It's time we get rid of these republicans (Ron Paul is a republican, by the way) in the white house!!!

VOTE HILLARY!!!! '08
LOL. Too bad they weren't actually running against each other. :loser:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2008, 07:58:19 PM »
Ron Paul is a fucking con man. His taking in all this money and the only thing I've ever seen in MN or CA is ONE BILLBOARD on the 215/10 intersection in San Bernardino. SB is a Democrat city, no way anyone votes for someone with an R next to their name. Ron Paul has jacked everyone's money and ain't doing shit with it. He makes as much in a day as Edwards in a quarter, and Edwards is actually trying, putting out commercials, and Ron Paul is doing jack shit. You guys are paying to his kids student loans.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2008, 08:27:20 PM »
Ron Paul is a fucking con man. His taking in all this money and the only thing I've ever seen in MN or CA is ONE BILLBOARD on the 215/10 intersection in San Bernardino. SB is a Democrat city, no way anyone votes for someone with an R next to their name. Ron Paul has jacked everyone's money and ain't doing shit with it. He makes as much in a day as Edwards in a quarter, and Edwards is actually trying, putting out commercials, and Ron Paul is doing jack shit. You guys are paying to his kids student loans.

He never actually asked for the money? This is the time it should start being spent anyway. First you spend only in the first primaries to try and get high early numbers then you spend the money later promoting your position. If he could somehow finish 3rd or above in Hew Hampshire then he'll be in a good position.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2008, 08:44:53 PM »

He never actually asked for the money? This is the time it should start being spent anyway. First you spend only in the first primaries to try and get high early numbers then you spend the money later promoting your position. If he could somehow finish 3rd or above in Hew Hampshire then he'll be in a good position.

If he uses his resources, he could beat Romney, but Huckabee is going to be hard to beat.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2008, 08:59:42 PM »

If he uses his resources, he could beat Romney, but Huckabee is going to be hard to beat.

In New Hampshire? I didn't think Huckabee was strong there.

And if Huckabee wins the whole thing that 25% sales tax is gonna kill him. Democrats will be convinced it'll hurt the poor to no end and conservatives won't even show up to vote.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2008, 09:04:16 PM »

In New Hampshire? I didn't think Huckabee was strong there.

And if Huckabee wins the whole thing that 25% sales tax is gonna kill him. Democrats will be convinced it'll hurt the poor to no end and conservatives won't even show up to vote.

I'm thinking the whole thing. Paul is the perfect candidate for NH, as it's the Live Free or Die state, a state that's so conservative, and one that Paul should be the front runner. Whoever is running his campaign is missing out on a lot. Paul could have challenged Romney in NH, but it's too late. NH should have been Paul's coming out party. It is the lack of Paul's presents in NH that has lead me to believe he just jacked everyone's money.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2008, 11:48:31 PM »
Don't be stupid. He released 2 TV commercials in the past week. Have you seen his appearance on Bill Mayer? Paul draws great bipartisan support. Now personally I think he can run his campaign better, but just because one thinks that way, doesn't make the candidate a con man.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2008, 11:56:32 PM »
if rp doesnt win is he gonna want to run again in candidacy in the next elections?
I doubt it. His family had to convince him to run this year.

Trauma-san

« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2008, 08:28:02 PM »
Lemme let everybody in on a lil' secret.  Hear how everybody keeps saying that Ron Paul introduces more legislation in Congress than any other member?  He has a little game he likes to play...

He comes up with these 'pork barrel' projects for his district in texas, and introduces them into the budget, or as bills, or whatever.  Many, Many times asking for money for whatever project he's harping on this week... then the neat little thing he does is, he votes *against* the bill or budget whenever it comes up for vote.

Now, what's the purpose of that?  The purpose of that is he gets to have his cake and eat it too.  He can tell people he has never voted to raise taxes, he has never voted for a special interest bill, blah blah blah... but yet he's the one who introduced many of them, and they go through anyways with or without his vote.  It's really pretty hilarious... and it's kind of morally wrong. 

Ron Paul is not the savior.  Ron Paul is a libertarian.  Libertarians can't win anything... so he runs as a Republican.  If he loses this primary, which he will... he won't run as an independent or a libertarian, because he wasn't able to get elected to congress as a libertarian in the first place!  That's the only reason he's in the republican primary.  This is all much to do about nothing.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2008, 03:10:46 PM »
Lemme let everybody in on a lil' secret.  Hear how everybody keeps saying that Ron Paul introduces more legislation in Congress than any other member?  He has a little game he likes to play...

He comes up with these 'pork barrel' projects for his district in texas, and introduces them into the budget, or as bills, or whatever.  Many, Many times asking for money for whatever project he's harping on this week... then the neat little thing he does is, he votes *against* the bill or budget whenever it comes up for vote.

Now, what's the purpose of that?  The purpose of that is he gets to have his cake and eat it too.  He can tell people he has never voted to raise taxes, he has never voted for a special interest bill, blah blah blah... but yet he's the one who introduced many of them, and they go through anyways with or without his vote.  It's really pretty hilarious... and it's kind of morally wrong. 

Ron Paul is not the savior.  Ron Paul is a libertarian.  Libertarians can't win anything... so he runs as a Republican.  If he loses this primary, which he will... he won't run as an independent or a libertarian, because he wasn't able to get elected to congress as a libertarian in the first place!  That's the only reason he's in the republican primary.  This is all much to do about nothing.

Ross Perot had no chance in winning ether but he ran and basicallt gave Clinton the presidency. No Perot in 92 and Bush walks right over Bill. If Obama wins and runs on immediate withdrawal then Paul might run just to take away Republican votes. I'd do it. Then Obama back doors his way in like Clinton did. That's assuming he couldn't beat the dope that already going to get the nod. I think Huckabee's the only one that can beat Obama but only if he drops that fair tax garabage.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2008, 03:35:48 PM »
^Why are you so sure that he would take away significantly more Republican votes, when running as an independent? I'm sure a lot of "democrats" are going to vote for him, too.

Btw how's that Giuliani bastard doing, ain't nobody talking bout him?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2008, 05:12:24 PM »

Wrong again as usual.  I'm getting tired of debunking your wack ass posts so do us a favor and speak on shit you halfway comprehend - Nintendo games.

When congress gets together and comes up with various budgets, say $500 Billion allocated to various projects and municipalities across the country.  Ron vetoes, stating it is entirely too much money.  Well, Ron is grossly outnumbered and the decision is final - There will be $500 Billion allocated.  The next question is - Where?  Well guess what, if the question is no longer "how much" but "where", Ron is going to step up and fight for his constituents to get their tax dollars back.  Can your feeble mind grasp that concept or do I need to go below a 5th grader comprehension level for you?

Ron ran as a Libertarian in 1988.  That's the extent of his party affiliation.  He has been in the House as a Republican for 20 straight years, keeping his seat while many Repubs were ousted.  Reagan endorsed Ron Paul numerous times.

Paul's current platform of small governement, non-interventionist foreign policy, and decreased spending is the EXACT forum Bush ran under in 2000.  The difference being that your idol, George Bush is a corporate lobbyist whore and he lied his way to the top.  Paul isn't going to do that.

And again, you're a giant gaping pussy because you support the person who you perceive has the best chance to win.  You have no opinion or independant thought, you let a faceless mindless majority dictate your thought process.  I feel sorry for your mother.

And I thought you picked winners dipshit?  In case you didn't notice, Obama fucked Hillary up in Iowa and he's set to do it again in New Hampshire.  I mean, even when you try to pick the person that you think everyone else is gonna pick, you lose.  Which further emphasizes my earlier statement that I'd bet you lose regularly in life.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2008, 05:15:17 PM »
^Why are you so sure that he would take away significantly more Republican votes, when running as an independent? I'm sure a lot of "democrats" are going to vote for him, too.

Paul got about 3x as many votes as Rudy in Iowa, which is amazing because the neocons there love the idea of killing muslims.  Have you seen his new campaign ad?  It's probably the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2008, 06:14:54 PM »
If Paul doesn't finish 4th or better in NH, his campaign is over.

herpes

« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2008, 08:25:13 PM »

Paul got about 3x as many votes as Rudy in Iowa, which is amazing because the neocons there love the idea of killing muslims.  Have you seen his new campaign ad?  It's probably the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time. 

I saw his ad and it was one of the most fucked up things I have ever seen in a while.  Like I said before if you think Bush is a war monger.  Rudy will make him look like a peace loving hippie.  Rudy is evil.  Life long New Yorkers know the deal with him.  They know he will be worse then Bush.