Author Topic: All These People Like Dante,etc.  (Read 1806 times)

Al Bundy

Re: All These People Like Dante,etc.
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2008, 04:39:17 AM »
depends on what song it is and how much money you have.

I don't give a fuck if the song is  2Pac rapping about swallowing two Bosnian welterweight champions semen and Suge is doing beatbox in the background with Charles Barkley!

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2008, 04:49:47 AM »
fa da last time:
who deez dudes get their hands on that material?

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2008, 04:55:18 AM »
depends on what song it is and how much money you have.

Suge is doing beatbox in the background with Charles Barkley!

LMFAO!!!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2008, 05:59:18 AM »
i always assumed it was from people who worked at the label at time.

Its like any other job its not particlarly hard to make a copy of something and walk out with it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2008, 11:01:10 AM »
it was said that chocolate bandit leaked some of pacs unreleased work.
but what about all these snippets and shit like that?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2008, 12:13:20 PM »
You guys really want to know how everyone gets it?

8)

Prepare to sit through another rant from the Kilo.....

Well this one guy I know, he had some rich 13 year old kid invest in him, because he was selling crack to the kid. So he got all these Dr. Dre tracks below which will come out via him selling it out of the back of his trunk.

Dr. Dre featuring Jewell and MC Ren - Been A Long Time
Dr. Dre featuring Ice Cube, Snoop Doggy Dogg, and George Clinton - Can't C Me (Extended Mix)
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg and Tray Dee - Da Doc aka The Godfather (Original Version)
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg - Death Row Inmate (Intro)
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg - Die Motherfucker Die
Dr. Dre featuring The Lady Of Rage and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Dope Fiend (Cut from Deep Cover)
Dr. Dre featuring Ice Cube - Gimme Fifty Feet (Heltah Skeltah)
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg - Hoe Hopper
Dr. Dre featuring Top Dogg & Doobie - Hoe Hoppin'
Dr. Dre - I Breaks Em' Off
Dr. Dre featuring The D.O.C. and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Lil Ghetto Boy (Original Version)
Dr. Dre featuring Sam Sneed, K Solo, and J Flexx - Mind Made Up (Original Death Row Version)
Dr. Dre featuring Michel'le - Mr. Officer
Dr. Dre featuring Sam Sneed & Ice Cube - Natural Born Killaz (Premix)
Dr. Dre featuring Michel'le and Ice Cube - Nicety (Part Two)
Dr. Dre featuring Tha Realest & Tha Dogg Pound - O.G. 2 B.G.
Dr. Dre featuring Ice Cube, Chuck D, and George Clinton - Paint The White House Black
Dr. Dre featuring George Clinton - Poppa's Got A Brand New Funk
Dr. Dre featuring Jewell and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Still A G Thing
Dr. Dre featuring Kokane and The D.O.C. - What The Doctor Ordered
Dr. Dre featuring Jay Z and Po Broke & Lonely - Why You Lookin' At Me?

G Litt got some of her shit from a guy we will call Tom G. She flew half way across Canada in 2 double 0 1 to meet him and get some material.

Dante got songs from people like Treach, Johnny J, other collectors, also he begged A LOT of people for the shit IE: Engineers and shit (We all know Dante), and Amaru connections. He pays about 2,000 the most for a track and that's like for all layers. I know he got ripped when he bought that two minute version of Tribulations CUT for 1k.

Nino knew Daz and got some shit from him. He also knew Tony Best who worked the phone at Death Row. He sent Scott some DPG DATs, and 5 CDs of unheard shit in exchange for 200 dollars worth of DJ or drum kit material, then in 2000 he went to work at RMG/Death Row UK. He stole shit from there. Not that that makes him a bad guy, but in other words all these collectors are lying material stealing two faced pieces of shit.

John Hyland aka 101 aka For The People Ent well that's a long story. Hyland got the Kurupt material from Cedric, before Kurupt met with Koch to get the diss cuts removed off the album. He needed that album to put up the track Jealousy. Half the tracks were sent out or leaked by Mike Dean (Rap A Lot affiliated producer). Hyland will deny that, but we all know the deal. ;-) The Tha Realest and YGD Top Dogg a material came from a guy named Cal/Enigma who handles Tha Realest's web shit who no one really knows. The reason I say that is, because Frankie Knuckles (Tha Realest's homie) didn't even know who the hell he was. Half that shit was leaked in 2001. The Petey material has came from various sources, Hyland wants to say J Classics who produced for Warlord NOT PETEY. I've heard Neff-u (Petey's Death Row Producer) and a guy named Aux Prod (Engineer) supplied him with songs for a Petey site that never happened. I've also heard from a few people it came from some fuck at World Wide Connected, but i'd rather believe that Hyland was smarter than that. He also has the Dope Fiend's Diner acapella from Lyrical Manassgrabber Z 45 aka LMZ45. He stole Peace off Danny Boy, and Ride from Nino Brown.

Immy and Jonny Tanna (The bumchums) stole shit from Nino IE: The OFTB concert and 9 hours of 2Pac footage. Jonny Tanna and OG Sues also used to leech off Nino in 2001 - 2003. I believe he secretly hates them. Tanna fell out with Scott because he wouldn't give him YGD material. What a gaylord.

221 got his shit from a few people. He has Dope Fiend's Diner (OG), Scared Straight (OG 2), The Man (Cut from Makaveli) which I believe is actually just a freestyle from Homies and Thugz?, and also has the All Eyez On Me video as well as the real Smile (Original Version) from the Playa P/Nino bootlegs.

UKI stole 30 CDs from Nino Brown and got shit from people like Kokane, Krayzie Bone, TQ, and all those artist people.

Shit is all over the place if you look for it and keep away from all the fakes I just listed above. They are out to fuck you and that's on the real. This isn't snitching either. This is helping people in the game get past all these closet cases having acrophobia. The actual best route to go getting these is go directly to the employees and artist. Don't rely on anyone for shit. They'll all let you down.

:banana_dss:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 07:44:50 PM by Kilo2 - Tha Vaults/The Makaveli Code »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2008, 12:28:10 PM »
Well this one guy I know, he had some rich 13 year old kid invest in him, because he was selling crack to the kid. So he got all these Dr. Dre tracks below which will come out via him selling it out of the back of his trunk.

Dr. Dre featuring Ice Cube, Snoop Doggy Dogg, and George Clinton - Can't C Me (Extended Mix)
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg and Tray Dee - Da Doc aka The Godfather (Original Version)
Dr. Dre featuring The Lady Of Rage and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Dope Fiend (Cut from Deep Cover)
Dr. Dre featuring The D.O.C. and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Lil Ghetto Boy (Original Version)
Dr. Dre featuring Sam Sneed, K Solo, and J Flexx - Mind Made Up (Original Death Row Version)
Dr. Dre featuring Ice Cube, Chuck D, and George Clinton - Paint The White House Black

let me know when these leak.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2008, 12:29:49 PM »

let me know when these leak.

Will do.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2008, 12:43:14 PM »
Kilo man, how have i heard of Neff-U before?  ???

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2008, 12:48:34 PM »
Kilo man, how have i heard of Neff-U before?  ???

He produced Lil Eazy E's single. ;-) He also did a cut for a soundtrack which was Petey's cut on the soundtrack.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2008, 01:12:29 PM »
Yo Kilo leak some unreleased videos like Easy To Be A Soldier When There Aint No War 8)

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2008, 01:15:54 PM »
Yo Kilo leak some unreleased videos like Easy To Be A Soldier When There Aint No War 8)

You know Death Row wouldn't even finance that video because I guess they figured Tha Realest wasn't heading any where anyhow. Tha Realest paid for that video out of his own pocket. Lol.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2008, 01:21:40 PM »
man kilo, you got some dope informations... hopefully he leak this shit!

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2008, 01:25:37 PM »
can you up that shit? where was it filmed?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2008, 01:29:33 PM »
can you up that shit? where was it filmed?

Nah man. I wish I had it. Hit up these people on AIM if they arn't being assholes today they'll rip it. ;) lyrikal1a, oneoonedesigns, tharealest4life, and intensexsc. I don't know where it was filmed. They know more about it than I do.