Author Topic: All These People Like Dante,etc.  (Read 1809 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: All These People Like Dante,etc.
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2008, 09:58:41 AM »
Also another way to get shit was back when Irc was good. Some cunts used to have 2Pac orgies in this room called 2Pac4Life. These cunts were people like 2Pat, Dante, G Litt, Neil, G Hagan aka Warpath, and Manu (The OG Manu). My boy Josh P. aka J~Dogg and I were in there and I remember they were passing around Afterlyfe and Fame OG. So you can add that track to your confirmed list.

2pat ran musicfantalk

his "collection" was just promos and demos of 2pac which he sold to Dante when he left the internet

g litt is a narcasistic cunt bent on world domination
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Quadruple OG

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2008, 10:24:21 AM »
"Die Motherfucker Die" w/Snoop, "Hoe Hoppin'" w/Top Dogg and Doobie, and "OG 2 BG" with Tha Realest and Tha Dogg Pound are all real.  They were supposed to drop on the original Chronic 2000 before Dre made them take off his tracks.  I believe either Kurupt or Soopafly rapped Dre's verse in the version of the song that was released.

As far as all this info, good info, however honestly its hard to believe some of it.  Some of it is legit, but other info here I have my doubts about. 

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2008, 10:36:41 AM »
^^ but not featuring dr.dre right?
they were passing around Afterlyfe and Fame OG
what ya mean?i thought its unleaked.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2008, 10:39:32 AM »

The three tracks I mentioned all have Dr. Dre on them and were set to be released on Chronic 2000 before Dre put a stop to it because of an agreement Dre and Suge had about releasing future Dre material after he left Death Row

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2008, 11:07:51 AM »
Dr. Dre featuring Ice Cube, Chuck D, and George Clinton - Paint The White House Black

is this version any different top the released version from george clinton

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2008, 11:29:54 AM »

The three tracks I mentioned all have Dr. Dre on them and were set to be released on Chronic 2000 before Dre put a stop to it because of an agreement Dre and Suge had about releasing future Dre material after he left Death Row

top dogg and co. wasnt on death row when dre left.dats why im confused.

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2008, 11:33:50 AM »
Psyco they were remixed into those songs, they put em on there with dre to give them a push
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2008, 11:51:39 AM »
Shock G told me of the times Dante, then a teenager, would get a ride from his Mom to where Digital Underground and Pac were holding their barbecues in the Bay to beg him for shit they were working on in around 1990 - 1991.

lol, i thought all these 2Pac "collectors" were teenagers or in their 20s, not 40some years old...

Keep in mind it's been over 16 or 17 years since then. Do the math.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2008, 11:53:30 AM »
Dr. Dre featuring Jewell and MC Ren - Been A Long Time
Dr. Dre featuring Ice Cube, Snoop Doggy Dogg, and George Clinton - Can't C Me (Extended Mix)
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg and Tray Dee - Da Doc aka The Godfather (Original Version)
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg - Death Row Inmate (Intro)
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg - Die Motherfucker Die
Dr. Dre featuring The Lady Of Rage and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Dope Fiend (Cut from Deep Cover)
Dr. Dre featuring Ice Cube - Gimme Fifty Feet (Heltah Skeltah)
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg - Hoe Hopper
Dr. Dre featuring Top Dogg & Doobie - Hoe Hoppin'
Dr. Dre - I Breaks Em' Off
Dr. Dre featuring The D.O.C. and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Lil Ghetto Boy (Original Version)
Dr. Dre featuring Sam Sneed, K Solo, and J Flexx - Mind Made Up (Original Death Row Version)
Dr. Dre featuring Michel'le - Mr. Officer
Dr. Dre featuring Sam Sneed & Ice Cube - Natural Born Killaz (Premix)
Dr. Dre featuring Michel'le and Ice Cube - Nicety (Part Two)
Dr. Dre featuring Tha Realest & Tha Dogg Pound - O.G. 2 B.G.
Dr. Dre featuring Ice Cube, Chuck D, and George Clinton - Paint The White House Black
Dr. Dre featuring George Clinton - Poppa's Got A Brand New Funk
Dr. Dre featuring Jewell and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Still A G Thing
Dr. Dre featuring Kokane and The D.O.C. - What The Doctor Ordered
Dr. Dre featuring Jay Z and Po Broke & Lonely - Why You Lookin' At Me?

Kilo, i respect you and your infos man, but look...
dre+jay-z+po broke lonely?
dre+realest?
dre+top dogg+doobie?

cīmon man... and p.s. the d.o.c dont even rap on (death row) the chronic.

Remixed and legit. 2Pac has some collaborations people don't believe exist, but trust me they exist. ;)

the real Smile (Original Version)
is on DR greatest hit (cant remember 1 or 2) and it has 2Pac, Scarface and death row rīnīb group "816" instead of johnny p on it, johnny p was added later when they re-released it IMO.

That ain't the real OG.

Yo Kilo leak some unreleased videos like Easy To Be A Soldier When There Aint No War

unrelased videos?wtf?never heard about it.

I've dropped bits and pieces of information about things like this a few times.

In other words Physco I know my shit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2008, 11:53:48 AM »
Shock G told me of the times Dante, then a teenager, would get a ride from his Mom to where Digital Underground and Pac were holding their barbecues in the Bay to beg him for shit they were working on in around 1990 - 1991.

lol, i thought all these 2Pac "collectors" were teenagers or in their 20s, not 40some years old...

dante was into 2pac when 2pacalypse Now dropped
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2008, 11:59:44 AM »

Right 91, but he also like Digital Underground. If I ever visit that shit hole of a forum he runs, I could find a post to quote that. ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2008, 12:15:14 PM »

Right 91, but he also like Digital Underground. If I ever visit that shit hole of a forum he runs, I could find a post to quote that. ;)

digital underground was a good group back in the days

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2008, 12:21:54 PM »

For sure. I never knew it really was an option to get busy in a Burger King bathroom till they mentioned it.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2008, 03:02:37 PM »

top dogg and co. wasnt on death row when dre left.dats why im confused.

Chronic 2000 was released in 99, which is why Top Dogg, Doobie, and Tha Realest were on the tracks.  They recorded verses specifically for these songs, and when Suge was set to put this out however Dre put a stop to it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2008, 04:16:20 PM »

For sure. I never knew it really was an option to get busy in a Burger King bathroom till they mentioned it.

i like the no nose job song