Author Topic: 3 new songs from The Piper of Flipsyde  (Read 118 times)

smegma

3 new songs from The Piper of Flipsyde
« on: December 18, 2007, 10:10:43 AM »
www.myspace.com/piperkingz

NEW SONGS

So my jukebox has been shut down for months because apparently I had posted some Flipsyde songs (songs from my own band) on my personal page and didn't know that was a no no. So...I finally got the jukebox back and I'm immediately bustin yall over the head with some new shit. The first cut is the one we just shot the video for. The others are cuts from the Pen and the Sword volume II. Angry, deranged, happy, honest, militant. Everything I am is in these songs. If you got a weak stomach please do not listen. These cuts will probably never come out so yall check em out and write in to tell me what you think. Flipsyde Family for life.

Pipe

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: 3 new songs from The Piper of Flipsyde
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 10:52:15 AM »
Thanks for the heads-up. I forgot to add them on MySpace, so I didn't know what they've been up to lately.
Good to hear they're still creating music. "We The People" has actually become one of my favourite albums.

Any word on when they're putting out a new album? Or is Piper putting out a solo album first?

That "Oh God" and "You" track is the shit btw.

smegma

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 12:47:24 PM »
Any word on when they're putting out a new album? Or is Piper putting out a solo album first?

I don't know. I think they're putting out The Pen And The Sword Mixtape Vol. 2 before the album, but they've got things coming! "You" is my joint! :)

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 01:45:47 PM »
Where can one partake in that PEN AND THE SWORD Vol 1 mixtape?

Those three new songs are fire, and Im lookin forward to anything they drop next.