Author Topic: funny moment at the mall today!!  (Read 1389 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

funny moment at the mall today!!
« on: December 21, 2007, 11:41:31 AM »
I went to the mall had to pick up somethings I needed in and out because the mall is annoying. Anyway, there were two older black ladies  coming in the mall right after me.S0, I stopped/smiled and held the door open both for them, rite after them were was some white lady comin in rite behind (she thought I was going to hold the door for her- SHE AINT KNOWING THOUGH). I let the door swing back closing right in front of her face, she had bags in her hands too she dropped them LOL!!!!!!!!! it was great. my cousin tripping talking thats fucked up i said you want to walk home- nothing but silence from him, told him to shut the fuck up and we kept it moving.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: funny moment at the mall today!!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 12:23:25 PM »
I bet Kunta Kinte would be proud of you.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 12:50:18 PM »
lol

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 12:57:05 PM »
 :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/tP1PXRiVoJw&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/tP1PXRiVoJw&amp;autoplay=0</a>

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 01:03:01 PM »
Translation: I saw 2 black women, so I gripped my wallet tight and let them walk in front of me (to avoid being pick-pocketed), I was relieved to see a beautiful white woman walk in behind them.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 01:10:36 PM »
lmao

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 01:38:16 PM »
Translation: I saw 2 black women, so I gripped my wallet tight and let them walk in front of me (to avoid being pick-pocketed), I was relieved to see a beautiful white woman walk in behind them.
nope.

Yo who ever keep putting those gay ass background songs in my thread which I think its tha Now I KNow nigga stop. keep doing that shit and i will flood your threads with extreme black power music. I don't come in your threads putting background in ya threads so dont to it to mine fuckin fagget. Devils know how to really aggravate somebody then when shit pops off the cops come and who looks like the guilty culprit of course us , niggaz.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 01:39:23 PM »
why are you so full of hatred? deep down we're all brothers

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 01:45:44 PM »
why are you so full of hatred? deep down we're all brothers
I love it when people say that. but deep down are we really? can you actually believe that shit that you're saying or it just sounds good. If we were all brothers then one group of people wouldn't be getting treated worse or better, rite?. I don't believe that shit and until this world change i will not. it just sounds good to say.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 03:10:09 PM »
nope.

Yo who ever keep putting those gay ass background songs in my thread which I think its tha Now I KNow nigga stop. keep doing that shit and i will flood your threads with extreme black power music. I don't come in your threads putting background in ya threads so dont to it to mine fuckin fagget. Devils know how to really aggravate somebody then when shit pops off the cops come and who looks like the guilty culprit of course us , niggaz.

I don't put Coolio in threads.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 06:29:31 PM »
I love it when people say that. but deep down are we really? can you actually believe that shit that you're saying or it just sounds good. If we were all brothers then one group of people wouldn't be getting treated worse or better, rite?
Not necessarily, my mom always treated me better than my older brother, I guess because I was younger and not getting into trouble when he was.

By the way, your original story was actually pretty funny.
I got a bird's eye view

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 06:34:34 PM »
I love it when people say that. but deep down are we really? can you actually believe that shit that you're saying or it just sounds good. If we were all brothers then one group of people wouldn't be getting treated worse or better, rite?
Not necessarily, my mom always treated me better than my older brother, I guess because I was younger and not getting into trouble when he was.

By the way, your original story was actually pretty funny.
yeah but its not like your mother would never make the difference, in between she treats you in a brother extreme though would she?

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 06:38:10 PM »
^^True, not extremely worse, but pretty obvious to me. By the way, where you from Nat?
I got a bird's eye view

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 06:45:53 PM »
^^True, not extremely worse, but pretty obvious to me. By the way, where you from Nat?
jersey. I take it you some wherein Nor Cali?

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 06:50:59 PM »
^^That's where I'm from, but I live in Long Beach now for school. Do you associate with any white people in Jersey? Have you always hated them, or is it something that came up after an incident?
I got a bird's eye view