Author Topic: funny moment at the mall today!!  (Read 1467 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: funny moment at the mall today!!
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 06:57:38 PM »
^^That's where I'm from, but I live in Long Beach now for school. Do you associate with any white people in Jersey? Have you always hated them, or is it something that came up after an incident?
Like back back in the day i used to associated myself with them but as I got older it was more like just hanging with my people only really. One of my closest people hes Indian, cool people always knew him and his family growing up. And its like when you be around them (white ppl) you always hearing jokes about some group of people, and it makes you think like hmmm I wonder when blacks arent around them if they be doing the same towards Blacks.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 07:46:07 PM by Nat Turner-reincarnated »

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 07:24:38 PM »
why are you so full of hatred? deep down we're all brothers
I love it when people say that. but deep down are we really? can you actually believe that shit that you're saying or it just sounds good. If we were all brothers then one group of people wouldn't be getting treated worse or better, rite?. I don't believe that shit and until this world change i will not. it just sounds good to say.

so....lemme see...i have a complaint with the world but won't do shit to change it i will just contribute to it.
great logic.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 07:34:42 PM »
why are you so full of hatred? deep down we're all brothers
I love it when people say that. but deep down are we really? can you actually believe that shit that you're saying or it just sounds good. If we were all brothers then one group of people wouldn't be getting treated worse or better, rite?. I don't believe that shit and until this world change i will not. it just sounds good to say.

so....lemme see...i have a complaint with the world but won't do shit to change it i will just contribute to it.
great logic.

I mean like changing in the way I view people. At the end of they day shit aint going to change unless these Devils change. Blacks can only worry about helping themselves and improving themselves. Devils make up the WORLD BANK, United Nations, IMF and the rest of those powerful organizations. they go around tricking countries like they going to help but only make things work. So much shit not even funny.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 08:04:31 PM »
WOW you really gotta calm the fuck down
whatever u think of white people, u generalize wayy too much
what u did was just plain fucking rude
whatever white people did 2 black ppl long time ago (which was really wrong) has nothin to do with this specific white woman
all u really accomplished today was buying into a stereotype some moron white ppl have that all black ppl are rude and shit
and yes, i am white.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 08:07:32 PM by Lunatic 63 Is Yellin RIP PIMP C »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 08:07:09 PM »
LOL at this angry dude :D
if your not enraged by the foul shit thats going on, then you must be Devils and smiling. simple as that.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 08:11:04 PM »
if your not enraged by the foul shit thats going on, then you must be Devils and smiling. simple as that.
the white woman u did that rude ass shit 2 has nothing 2 do with it. like previously stated, all u accomplished today was buying into a stupid stereotype some white ppl have that black ppl are rude and shit.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 10:04:31 PM »
In all honesty (and I know most of you know this but don't want to admit it), aside from entertainment (music & sports), niggers are pretty much useless. And even that entertainment isn't worth all their crimes. After slavery ended, and they became useless, all these monkeys should've been sent back to Africa.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 10:37:48 PM »
In all honesty (and I know most of you know this but don't want to admit it), aside from entertainment (music & sports), niggers are pretty much useless. And even that entertainment isn't worth all their crimes. After slavery ended, and they became useless, all these monkeys should've been sent back to Africa.

What happen Jamal ?  Let it all out.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 10:51:52 PM »
the white woman u did that rude ass shit 2 has nothing 2 do with it. like previously stated, all u accomplished today was buying into a stupid stereotype some white ppl have that black ppl are rude and shit.
their view of us is never going to change. My whole point of letting you guys know what happened was because one i thought it was funny, number 2 usually Blacks are always going out they way to please white people, when whites do not do the same. Blacks need to stop being humble because that the shit that got us fucked in the first place. Thought the devil was a genuine human being so we welcomed him with open arms. We even kept Christianity as our faith after the so called abolishing of slavery, KNOWING DAMN WELL CHRISTIANITY WASN'T OUR TRUE RELIGION!!! We were spiritual people how the fuck we went from spiritual do being religious as hell singing and clapping in church praying to a white man. A lot of Blacks still got that blued eye blond long hair (which longs feminine ass hell) thin nose hippie dude in our living rooms. How we go from slavery when white treated us like shit to jim crow and we still praying to a white man. If white peopl have no respect what makes Blacks think this fictitious white jesus is going to be any better. Blacks way to humble to people and we get used and abused. IM DONE WITH aint going out of my way to be all extra polite so that white can think better of us because that will never change niggaz wake up.

and this is coming from a devil whos name appear to spell out JAMAL smh. It was only a matter of time before the devil showed his true colors. Well if Blacks arent useful tell your Devil ass people to get the fuck out of Africa and all Black islands ( ALL BLACK NATIONS). get the fuck out. NO OIL DEALS NO DIAMOND DEALS and NO to the rest of the shit you fuckin up the country to obtain.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2007, 07:49:01 AM »

getting mad changes and acting like a dick changes nothing. you ain't gonna change the world by getting mad. maybe you'll fuck up a few peoples day but you ain't gonna change shit. you childish 'devil' comments and the way that you treat old white women ain't gonna do shit but make that old white lady feel hurt. you think that the way to fight for a cause is violence and your old version of 'justice'? people and societies have been fighting for 5000 years and fighting has gotten nobody anywhere.
grow a sac like your man martin luther king jr. and make an actual sacrifice. non-violence and peaceful resistance are the ONLY ways to fight injustice. martin luther king jr. did more in 5 years for civil rights than 4995 years of violent resistance did.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2007, 08:25:39 AM »
Hey Nat, serious question.

I'm black white and Puerto Rican...

Does me having "devils blood" comdemn me automatically? I didn't choose who my mom slept with and got pregnant...

I like your message man, you do have some real shit you speak on in your threads... but the venom turns a few people off, just a tad bit...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2007, 09:39:12 AM »

getting mad changes and acting like a dick changes nothing. you ain't gonna change the world by getting mad. maybe you'll fuck up a few peoples day but you ain't gonna change shit. you childish 'devil' comments and the way that you treat old white women ain't gonna do shit but make that old white lady feel hurt. you think that the way to fight for a cause is violence and your old version of 'justice'? people and societies have been fighting for 5000 years and fighting has gotten nobody anywhere.
grow a sac like your man martin luther king jr. and make an actual sacrifice. non-violence and peaceful resistance are the ONLY ways to fight injustice. martin luther king jr. did more in 5 years for civil rights than 4995 years of violent resistance did.
First, where has anything such as respect, equality, and justice been obtained without bloodshed? NEVER. When there was a island and an eruopean country colonized, you know how many times they tried to as you say "talk it" or "non violence approach it"? Never worked. When bloodshed commenced ti was a different. Second, white people love to bring up Martin Luther King Jr. and try to get niggaz to follow in his footsteps. Why are niggaz going to follow a man, who got his ass beat and didn't do shit. THAT WHAT THESE WHITE PEOPLE WANT US TO DO. Thats why in the very little section of black history that they do teach, its basically about Martin Luther King Jr, who if you didn't know was just a pawn for the Jews (Rosa Parks ,too) True story research that. You tell me if you had niggaz beating on you , you aint going to do nothing??? If you say yes your lying to yourself. We ALL know that non-violence shit dont get no where. If there is a niggaz who love to run his mouth and talk, there is only so many times you can tell him to chill or relax but NOw when you bust his lips open you dont have to tell him anything, he knows what to do now. Disagree?

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2007, 09:44:43 AM »
martin luther king jr. did more in 5 years for civil rights than 4995 years of violent resistance did.
couldn't of said it better myself

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2007, 09:46:58 AM »
Hey Nat, serious question.

I'm black white and Puerto Rican...

Does me having "devils blood" comdemn me automatically? I didn't choose who my mom slept with and got pregnant...

I like your message man, you do have some real shit you speak on in your threads... but the venom turns a few people off, just a tad bit...

Well it depends, the reason why I use the term devil ,is because of the history of that certain group, bring havoc to other people. Thats been there nature and when they have kids the kids are going to inherit everything they parents had and did, while the other people being treated like shit are going to inherit all the fucked up shit. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree man. Check this article out (its short) http://209.85.207.104/search?q=cache:4qgxm4QUKVEJ:www.nypost.com/seven/02152007/tempo/black_pride_tempo_tego_calderon.htm%3Fpage%3D0+Tego+Calderon+race+racism&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2007, 09:50:46 AM »
martin luther king jr. did more in 5 years for civil rights than 4995 years of violent resistance did.
couldn't of said it better myself
Of course you couldn't have said it better. you beat niggaz up and they don''t retaliate. Thats like borrowing a whole lot of money from people and you don't have to pay them back. Who ain't going to like that "BLACK FRIDAY"(hence the word Black, I have to do some research on why its called that) bargain.