Author Topic: funny moment at the mall today!!  (Read 1465 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: funny moment at the mall today!!
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2007, 09:59:44 AM »
LOL @ this angry dude, shit's pretty pathetic man...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2007, 10:06:34 AM »
LOL @ this angry dude, shit's pretty pathetic man...
That pathetic huh, I found that funny made me smile. But you devils can piss in other people cups in party and laugh when they drink it and all think its funny. Even the devil who drank it thinks it funny. Thats what you guys find amusing tricking ppl into drinking piss? Some of the shit i've seen you devils do for amusement is truly ridiculous. True story everything im dropping I seen you devils do amongst ya selves at parties.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2007, 10:26:50 AM »
In all honesty (and I know most of you know this but don't want to admit it), aside from entertainment (music & sports), niggers are pretty much useless. And even that entertainment isn't worth all their crimes. After slavery ended, and they became useless, all these monkeys should've been sent back to Africa.

What happen Jamal ?  Let it all out. (no homo)

Nothing happened, why?

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2007, 10:57:42 AM »
In all honesty (and I know most of you know this but don't want to admit it), aside from entertainment (music & sports), niggers are pretty much useless. And even that entertainment isn't worth all their crimes. After slavery ended, and they became useless, all these monkeys should've been sent back to Africa.

Nothing happened, why?

..looks like sumthin must have triggered off that onslaught of  words & venom??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2007, 11:01:55 AM »

Nothing happened, why?

..looks like sumthin must have triggered off that onslaught of  words & venom??
nothing triggered anything. Thats his true self. Thats a devil for you. Its his nature it was just a matter of time.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2007, 11:08:09 AM »
Yes, listen to the nigger. It's because I'm the devil.
Seriously, do you know how fucking retarded you sound?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2007, 11:09:24 AM »
Yes, listen to the nigger. It's because I'm the devil.
Seriously, do you know how fucking retarded you sound?
Truth is the truth. But we all know devils don't like dealing with the truth.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2007, 05:55:37 AM »
LOL at this angry dude :D
if your not enraged by the foul shit thats going on, then you must be Devils and smiling. simple as that.

getting mad changes and acting like a dick changes nothing. you ain't gonna change the world by getting mad. maybe you'll fuck up a few peoples day but you ain't gonna change shit. you childish 'devil' comments and the way that you treat old white women ain't gonna do shit but make that old white lady feel hurt. you think that the way to fight for a cause is violence and your old version of 'justice'? people and societies have been fighting for 5000 years and fighting has gotten nobody anywhere.
grow a sac like your man martin luther king jr. and make an actual sacrifice. non-violence and peaceful resistance are the ONLY ways to fight injustice. martin luther king jr. did more in 5 years for civil rights than 4995 years of violent resistance did.
First, where has anything such as respect, equality, and justice been obtained without bloodshed? NEVER. When there was a island and an eruopean country colonized, you know how many times they tried to as you say "talk it" or "non violence approach it"? Never worked. When bloodshed commenced ti was a different. Second, white people love to bring up Martin Luther King Jr. and try to get niggaz to follow in his footsteps. Why are niggaz going to follow a man, who got his ass beat and didn't do shit. THAT WHAT THESE WHITE PEOPLE WANT US TO DO. Thats why in the very little section of black history that they do teach, its basically about Martin Luther King Jr, who if you didn't know was just a pawn for the Jews (Rosa Parks ,too) True story research that. You tell me if you had niggaz beating on you , you aint going to do nothing??? If you say yes your lying to yourself. We ALL know that non-violence shit dont get no where. If there is a niggaz who love to run his mouth and talk, there is only so many times you can tell him to chill or relax but NOw when you bust his lips open you dont have to tell him anything, he knows what to do now. Disagree?

now the first part of your comment is complete bullshit. respect, equality, and justice have all been gained through the likes of oscar romero, mother teresa, martin luther king jr., malcom x, ghandi, jfk, and abraham lincoln. you somehow think that fighting fire with fire solves the problem. that's on some 5th grade shit right there. in one of the most telling quotes 'an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind' you still don't see how that's true?

look at the middle east. these people have been fighting as long as civilization has been around. all it is is retaliation for a past crime committed. the origins of this present day conflict between the jews and the palestinians can be traced back 5000 years all because someone thought it would be smarter to fight and kill someone else than to just forgive and forget and move the fuck on. all the people i mentioned above knew how to do that, and that's why they were actually effective. now, you.

you think white people want you to bend over and take it? no, white people want you to channel your ridiculously guided direction into something more effective. you think that by using 'reverse racism' you're doing something good for your people and your culture. all ya'll walkin around butt hurt hanging onto the past does nothing more than set yourself back. and it's just bullshit. maybe you should actually do something good with your life that people of all colors and all races can respect, cuz nobody can deny that. 

really, to me, it sounds like you don't have anything positive in your life and you found something that gives you a reason to live - the self-righteous feeling that you can walk around and judge other people and their lives thinking that you're doing something good by calling on sh*t that never really affected you and you don't really understand. in reality, you're just another negative influence walking around the world contributing more venom to the shithole society...i don't know how you can seriously look yourself in the face and say 'the only way for me to change this shithold society is to add to the problem.' you're not the first hater and you sure won't be the last. maybe you should grow up a lil bit...get something positive going and maybe you'll see change. from a global perspective, you're nothing but another angry person that hasn't figured out how to use the tools given to him, which you obviously have if you're spending your time going to mall trying to fuck up old white womens day and spending time on the internet defending a primitive belief system (that never did anything positive) rooted in fear and hate.

wake up and recognize that you're not the only person on this earth. half this venom you're spittin - i learned about that sh*t when i was in kindergarten and here you are a grown ass man talking like you honestly believe that people can change their roots and their experiences and the way they were brought up. open your eyes. do something positive with yourself. we all believe the world is sh*t, we all gotta do our part to change it for the better.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2007, 08:36:25 AM »
hmm, I dont see how this is funny.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2007, 09:36:44 AM »
if your not enraged by the foul shit thats going on, then you must be Devils and smiling. simple as that.

getting mad changes and acting like a dick changes nothing. you ain't gonna change the world by getting mad. maybe you'll fuck up a few peoples day but you ain't gonna change shit. you childish 'devil' comments and the way that you treat old white women ain't gonna do shit but make that old white lady feel hurt. you think that the way to fight for a cause is violence and your old version of 'justice'? people and societies have been fighting for 5000 years and fighting has gotten nobody anywhere.
grow a sac like your man martin luther king jr. and make an actual sacrifice. non-violence and peaceful resistance are the ONLY ways to fight injustice. martin luther king jr. did more in 5 years for civil rights than 4995 years of violent resistance did.
First, where has anything such as respect, equality, and justice been obtained without bloodshed? NEVER. When there was a island and an eruopean country colonized, you know how many times they tried to as you say "talk it" or "non violence approach it"? Never worked. When bloodshed commenced ti was a different. Second, white people love to bring up Martin Luther King Jr. and try to get niggaz to follow in his footsteps. Why are niggaz going to follow a man, who got his ass beat and didn't do shit. THAT WHAT THESE WHITE PEOPLE WANT US TO DO. Thats why in the very little section of black history that they do teach, its basically about Martin Luther King Jr, who if you didn't know was just a pawn for the Jews (Rosa Parks ,too) True story research that. You tell me if you had niggaz beating on you , you aint going to do nothing??? If you say yes your lying to yourself. We ALL know that non-violence shit dont get no where. If there is a niggaz who love to run his mouth and talk, there is only so many times you can tell him to chill or relax but NOw when you bust his lips open you dont have to tell him anything, he knows what to do now. Disagree?

now the first part of your comment is complete bullshit. respect, equality, and justice have all been gained through the likes of oscar romero, mother teresa, martin luther king jr., malcom x, ghandi, jfk, and abraham lincoln. you somehow think that fighting fire with fire solves the problem. that's on some 5th grade shit right there. in one of the most telling quotes 'an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind' you still don't see how that's true?

look at the middle east. these people have been fighting as long as civilization has been around. all it is is retaliation for a past crime committed. the origins of this present day conflict between the jews and the palestinians can be traced back 5000 years all because someone thought it would be smarter to fight and kill someone else than to just forgive and forget and move the fuck on. all the people i mentioned above knew how to do that, and that's why they were actually effective. now, you.

you think white people want you to bend over and take it? no, white people want you to channel your ridiculously guided direction into something more effective. you think that by using 'reverse racism' you're doing something good for your people and your culture. all ya'll walkin around butt hurt hanging onto the past does nothing more than set yourself back. and it's just bullshit. maybe you should actually do something good with your life that people of all colors and all races can respect, cuz nobody can deny that. 

really, to me, it sounds like you don't have anything positive in your life and you found something that gives you a reason to live - the self-righteous feeling that you can walk around and judge other people and their lives thinking that you're doing something good by calling on sh*t that never really affected you and you don't really understand. in reality, you're just another negative influence walking around the world contributing more venom to the shithole society...i don't know how you can seriously look yourself in the face and say 'the only way for me to change this shithold society is to add to the problem.' you're not the first hater and you sure won't be the last. maybe you should grow up a lil bit...get something positive going and maybe you'll see change. from a global perspective, you're nothing but another angry person that hasn't figured out how to use the tools given to him, which you obviously have if you're spending your time going to mall trying to fuck up old white womens day and spending time on the internet defending a primitive belief system (that never did anything positive) rooted in fear and hate.

wake up and recognize that you're not the only person on this earth. half this venom you're spittin - i learned about that sh*t when i was in kindergarten and here you are a grown ass man talking like you honestly believe that people can change their roots and their experiences and the way they were brought up. open your eyes. do something positive with yourself. we all believe the world is sh*t, we all gotta do our part to change it for the better.
sure sure (covers his mouth while I yawn) Its the same bullshit, you devils be trying to kick. I'm not falling for it. you are an idiot where did I say people can change they roots and they experience? How the fuck can you change your roots? See you devils always trying to twist some shit. Now you trying to make it seem that all I do is go to the mall to purposely mess with white women. When I clearly stated I was in and out had  pick up things and dip. I could give a fuck about that lady. She looked liked I was supposed to hold the fuckin door for her, looking all like she better than someone- NOT ME. so i aint hold the door for her she can do it her damn self.. You think this is the only reason why I live? are you serious? nah Im living because im living but as long as im living im going to learn the truth about these devils and watch my back and keep my eyes open for them traps they setting up for niggaz. Thats all you devils know how to do, is lie and lie, and deny and deny. Also you devils think you know every fuckin thing. How the fuck you going to tell someone "Oh u didnt have to go through slavery or Jim crow"  u shouldn't be affected. Do you tell that to the so called jew!?!!?! or the devils that physical weren't affected by 911. NO you devils don't because all u trying to do is separate niggaz from they history. Ya devils and never going to let go of the so called "holocaust" or 911. How the fuck u going to tell somebody how they should feel when they watch movies such as "ROOTS" or "Goodbye Uncle Tom" (the two movies that truly should the devil at its finest) get the fuck out of here. dont kick that non violence shit with me because if a niggaz punched u in the face u not going to stand there and not do shit.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 09:43:03 AM by Nat Turner-reincarnated »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2007, 09:43:42 AM »
hmm, I dont see how this is funny.
well it did make me chuckle.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 07:51:18 PM by Nat Turner-reincarnated »

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2007, 01:35:39 PM »

sure sure (covers his mouth while I yawn) Its the same bullshit, you devils be trying to kick. I'm not falling for it. you are an idiot where did I say people can change they roots and they experience? How the fuck can you change your roots? See you devils always trying to twist some shit. Now you trying to make it seem that all I do is go to the mall to purposely mess with white women. When I clearly stated I was in and out had  pick up things and dip. I could give a fuck about that lady. She looked liked I was supposed to hold the fuckin door for her, looking all like she better than someone- NOT ME. so i aint hold the door for her she can do it her damn self.. You think this is the only reason why I live? are you serious? nah Im living because im living but as long as im living im going to learn the truth about these devils and watch my back and keep my eyes open for them traps they setting up for niggaz. Thats all you devils know how to do, is lie and lie, and deny and deny. Also you devils think you know every fuckin thing. How the fuck you going to tell someone "Oh u didnt have to go through slavery or Jim crow"  u shouldn't be affected. Do you tell that to the so called jew!?!!?! or the devils that physical weren't affected by 911. NO you devils don't because all u trying to do is separate niggaz from they history. Ya devils and never going to let go of the so called "holocaust" or 911. How the fuck u going to tell somebody how they should feel when they watch movies such as "ROOTS" or "Goodbye Uncle Tom" (the two movies that truly should the devil at its finest) get the fuck out of here. dont kick that non violence shit with me because if a niggaz punched u in the face u not going to stand there and not do shit.

just like rick james. you can't tell this dude shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2007, 02:23:36 PM »

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2007, 07:29:47 PM »
hmmmm

big ol dennis hear aint got no beef wid no one, makes me wish we where all blind......

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2007, 07:35:05 PM »
hmmmm

big ol dennis hear aint got no beef wid no one, makes me wish we where all blind......

you sure you dont have dont beef with me? feels like it