Author Topic: funny moment at the mall today!!  (Read 1388 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: funny moment at the mall today!!
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2007, 08:12:06 PM »
yea i got beef with you

i hate racists
there all fuckin scum

and thats you....a racist.....its time to wake up and smell the upcummin 08
interracial relations are at a alltime high
and mother fuckers like you makin it feel like the watts riots, we all gotta go round killin any person who aint black....
fuck that
and fuck any one who goes on a forum to create racial beef thats the sadist part of it all, i would not of thaught a black guy would of been forum hopin spoutin racial bullshit..you just made another white woman think that every black person is rude your are adding to the problem and adding to the sterotype....you scummy racist cunt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2007, 08:32:54 PM »
yea i got beef with you

i hate racists
there all fuckin scum

and mother fuckers like you makin it feel like the watts riots, we all gotta go round killin any person who aint black....
fuck that
and fuck any one who goes on a forum to create racial beef thats the sadist part of it all, i would not of thaught a black guy would of been forum hopin spoutin racial bullshit..you just made another white woman think that every black person is rude your are adding to the problem and adding to the sterotype....you scummy racist cunt
yea i got beef with you

i hate racists
there all fuckin scum

fuck that
*yawns* [thoughts in my head, a typical devil not knowing who the real problem is]. You wouldn't have thought that a black guy would do that because your used to your kind doing that. But check this out, there is a difference between my so called "racism" and the racism of the devil [your people]. When Blacks are racist we do not touch, harm, effect/affect white people. Now when you devils are racist niggaz get killed, shot, gun downed, gutted, stripped, and raped. true story.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2007, 10:03:21 PM »
Look at you all over an internet forum trying to preach your beliefs and shit, get a life bro

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2007, 11:07:54 PM »
Look at you all over an internet forum trying to preach your beliefs and shit, get a life bro

No beliefs-beliefs have infinite room for manipulation. Strictly the truth[some people cant handle the truth] which can not be refuted.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 11:28:48 PM by Nat Turner-reincarnated »

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2007, 01:37:57 AM »
Agree with this guy and you're a fellow "brother".    Disagree and you're a "devil".  Talk about black and white.  I've said it before and I'll say it once more...this dude's rhetoric is TIRED.  Nat, if you're really so down for your cause , I think there are more productive ways to spread your "knowledge" than slamming mall doors on unsuspecting white womens faces. 

Like if your ass was on the street bleeding to death you'd DENY receiving any help from a "devil".  Bullshit... stop worrying about the color of people's skin and get a new fuckin hobby.

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2007, 02:12:36 AM »
I was hoping I'd never hear that Coolio track ever again.

Anyways, youz a fool for opening a door for any bitch. I only open doors for women who treat my genitalia like its a Jolly Rancher.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2007, 11:10:07 AM »

No beliefs-beliefs have infinite room for manipulation. Strictly the truth[some people cant handle the truth] which can not be refuted.

what ever racist

you are scum

lol at some cunt puttin yawn in brackets deffinatly not black

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2007, 11:13:56 AM »

what ever racist

you are scum

its amazing the thought process of you devils. putting yawn in brackets leads you to believe that im not black??? Wow no wonder why there are a lot of brothers accused for the wrong crime;why there are brothers on death row for insufficient evidence. Because majority of you devils are deas,atf, fbi, cia, detectives etc dont know how to do a proper investigation!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 11:37:41 AM by Nat Turner-reincarnated »

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2007, 11:45:13 AM »

what ever racist

you are scum

its amazing the thought process of you devils. putting yawn in brackets leads you to believe that im not black??? Wow no wonder why there are a lot of brothers accused for the wrong crime;why there are brothers on death row for insufficient evidence. Because majority of you devils are deas,atf, fbi, cia, detectives etc dont know how to do a proper investigation!

what the fuck are you on about
scummy racist ballshit talk get a life man

seriously.. you havent even expressed what music or artists u like
just spouting bullshit

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2007, 11:48:59 AM »

what ever racist

you are scum

just spouting bullshit

you sure about that, go check that dumbass nigga ray allen post about who the best emcee. its just that these threads hold you attention so much and fail to realize what else I do. BECAUSE I STAY DROPPING THE TRUTH ON YOU UNCIVILIZED DEVILS.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2007, 02:03:01 PM »

what ever racist

you are scum

just spouting bullshit

you sure about that, go check that dumbass nigga ray allen post about who the best emcee. its just that these threads hold you attention so much and fail to realize what else I do. BECAUSE I STAY DROPPING THE TRUTH ON YOU UNCIVILIZED DEVILS.
racist scum.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2007, 12:59:26 PM »
I went to the mall had to pick up somethings I needed in and out because the mall is annoying. Anyway, there were two older black ladies  coming in the mall right after me.S0, I stopped/smiled and held the door open both for them, rite after them were was some white lady comin in rite behind (she thought I was going to hold the door for her- SHE AINT KNOWING THOUGH). I let the door swing back closing right in front of her face, she had bags in her hands too she dropped them LOL!!!!!!!!! it was great. my cousin tripping talking thats fucked up i said you want to walk home- nothing but silence from him, told him to shut the fuck up and we kept it moving.

thats contradicting yourself about racisms if you do that and ur fine with it might as well the whites bring back segregation and be fine with that.

i honestly belive there is only racism because we need a sense of belonging.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2007, 01:35:13 PM »
Nat Turner-The most boring alias ever.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

OchoCinco

« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2007, 02:39:21 PM »
nat ...just come out and tell the story of how you were raped by a white man thats why now u hate them so much

HipHopHunny

« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2007, 04:52:04 PM »
that aint real cool at all  >:(