Author Topic: funny moment at the mall today!!  (Read 1387 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: funny moment at the mall today!!
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2007, 07:45:15 PM »
nat ...just come out and tell the story of how you were raped by a white man thats why now u hate them so much
yup oh many howd did u know  ::) . did white people get raped by black people so is that why they got treated the way they got treated? u fucking idiot

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2007, 07:48:00 PM »
Nat Turner-The most boring alias ever.
i'll be around far from a alias. You niggaz are soo fuckin stupid. You guys like that friday ass nigga and i dont even think hes black. But when a real nigga come up in here then hes boring. why? because I don't say stupid shit like "my eyes have seen the glory of the trampling of the zoo, we washed ourselves in crackers blood and the eses too"? Get the fuck out of here easily entertained ass niggaz.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2007, 07:48:20 PM »

OchoCinco

« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »
man u are a fucking fool...acting all proud of bein a racist fuck....take it to other racist ppl...u dont need to post shit on how u disrespect ppl and think is soo funny....either your really jus fucked in the head or u are really young..im hopin u are really young cus u are a sad dude...go to some kkk message boards and preach your hate

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2007, 08:24:34 PM »
man u are a fucking fool...acting all proud of bein a racist fuck....take it to other racist ppl...u dont need to post shit on how u disrespect ppl and think is soo funny....either your really jus fucked in the head or u are really young..im hopin u are really young cus u are a sad dude...go to some kkk message boards and preach your hate
u think this is hate!?!!? nigga if u think what im dropping is hate then u dont get out much. it dont matter real niggaz feel me. real recognize real. ya niggaz getting mad because i didnt hold a door open for some old white lady!?!?! ya niggaz cant be serious? a fuckin door!!!!

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2007, 09:37:49 PM »
Nat Turner.... changing the world, one old white lady at a time.   ::)
First we're devils..now we're niggaz?  Get your hit straight.  So you read one Nat Turner Bio and think you're some sort of revolutionary?  HA!  Take this shit elsewhere.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2007, 10:07:42 PM »
I was hoping I'd never hear that Coolio track ever again.

Anyways, youz a fool for opening a door for any bitch. I only open doors for women who treat my genitalia like its a Jolly Rancher.
Haha that's comedy.
I got a bird's eye view

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2007, 10:24:56 PM »
First we're devils..now we're niggaz?  Get your hit straight.  So you read one Nat Turner Bio and think you're some sort of revolutionary?  HA!  Take this shit elsewhere.

::)

OchoCinco

« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2007, 11:07:32 AM »

word

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2007, 11:09:10 AM »
It was borderline entertaining the first couple days. Now it's on some Fagay shit.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2007, 05:22:38 PM »
Nat Turner-The most boring alias ever.

dam straight....

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2007, 06:32:02 PM »
It was borderline entertaining the first couple days. Now it's on some Fagay shit.
I aint here for you guys own personal amusement, that friday nigga is here for that.

The Purple Champ

« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2007, 06:36:56 PM »
lol

Al Bundy

« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2007, 09:45:13 AM »
u think this is hate!?!!? nigga if u think what im dropping is hate then u dont get out much. it dont matter real niggaz feel me. real recognize real. ya niggaz getting mad because i didnt hold a door open for some old white lady!?!?! ya niggaz cant be serious? a fuckin door!!!!

it's disrespectful but no need to run a crusade against this dude even if he's a alias or not.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2007, 10:09:25 AM »
Yo Nat aka boycriedwolf,

Could you at least make your millitant black persona a little more entertaining?  At least 8ball talks about cutting off peoples hands and shit.  Maybe base your persona off of more than just youtube clips with spooky background music and Matrix analogies? 

I think your problem is that you're not smart enough to be offensive, and that's why your character sucks.  I'm just trying to give you some constructive criticism, you'll thank me later.