Author Topic: funny moment at the mall today!!  (Read 1393 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: funny moment at the mall today!!
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2007, 04:47:11 PM »
Yo Nat aka boycriedwolf,

Could you at least make your millitant black persona a little more entertaining?  At least 8ball talks about cutting off peoples hands and shit.  Maybe base your persona off of more than just youtube clips with spooky background music and Matrix analogies? 

I think your problem is that you're not smart enough to be offensive, and that's why your character sucks.  I'm just trying to give you some constructive criticism, you'll thank me later.

lol at this

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2007, 05:35:51 PM »
Yo Nat aka boycriedwolf,

Could you at least make your millitant black persona a little more entertaining?  At least 8ball talks about cutting off peoples hands and shit.  Maybe base your persona off of more than just youtube clips with spooky background music and Matrix analogies? 

I think your problem is that you're not smart enough to be offensive, and that's why your character sucks.  I'm just trying to give you some constructive criticism, you'll thank me later.
you people are really not so smart. I aint here for ya own personally amusement. I say shit that I do and seen and experience, that nigga 8 ball (im assuming u talkin about that sankoh nigga) or whatever aint cutting nobody hands, but of course u like when niggaz misbehave for your laughter. ya devils aint feelin what i dropp because u know its dead true ( the truth hurts) thats why that fagget ass nigga dennis haybert stay on my dick. that nigga 8ball aint saying shit so u guys like him, guess what i dont give a fuck if i dont make u laugh. little tip from me to u gett off the ron paul bandwagon that devil aint going to do shit (u people are so gullible, its a trip)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2007, 07:51:20 PM »
Yo Nat aka boycriedwolf,

you people are really not so smart. I aint here for ya own personally amusement. I say shit that I do and seen and experience, that nigga 8 ball (im assuming u talkin about that sankoh nigga) or whatever aint cutting nobody hands, but of course u like when niggaz misbehave for your laughter. ya devils aint feelin what i dropp because u know its dead true ( the truth hurts) thats why that fagget ass nigga dennis haybert stay on my dick. that nigga 8ball aint saying shit so u guys like him, guess what i dont give a fuck if i dont make u laugh. little tip from me to u gett off the ron paul bandwagon that devil aint going to do shit (u people are so gullible, its a trip)

i tihnk u should psot a pic of yourself cos im convinced your from japan  ;D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2007, 08:07:06 PM »
Yo Nat aka boycriedwolf,

Oh shit how did you know I was from Japan?

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2007, 08:57:55 PM »
Yo Nat aka boycriedwolf,

cos i couldent understand a werd u said all i herd was shit/ or it was japanese.... so i just figured and i was right  8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2007, 09:05:01 PM »
Yo Nat aka boycriedwolf,

cos i couldent understand a werd u said all i herd was shit/ or it was japanese.... so i just figured and i was right  8)
damn your so smart, i wish i could be like you.