Author Topic: YA BOY & DIGITAL PRODUCT - "OPTIMUS RIME" - OUT NOW  (Read 2405 times)

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: YA BOY & DIGITAL PRODUCT - "OPTIMUS RIME" - OUT NOW
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2007, 03:14:32 PM »
Good Lookin on that song is dope 8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2007, 03:37:31 PM »
lol sorry i like to keep shit to myself but ill let u guys get this one.

Its WMA cause it came from a studio cd...so convert it yourself.

Enjoy!
Ya Boy - Robbery produced by Versitile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/952js5
props

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2007, 03:45:42 AM »
lol sorry i like to keep shit to myself but ill let u guys get this one.

Its WMA cause it came from a studio cd...so convert it yourself.

Enjoy!
Ya Boy - Robbery produced by Versitile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/952js5

Daaamn sick track!! Can't wait for the whole mixtape!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 03:50:06 AM by Robert de Negro »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2007, 07:41:22 AM »
not gonna order this, i bought the rise mixtape through ya boys myspace page and never got it !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2007, 03:14:53 PM »
not gonna order this, i bought the rise mixtape through ya boys myspace page and never got it !

ya i cant depend on sumone else to get sumthing for me, jus gotta get it yourself.

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2007, 06:37:50 PM »
Go Cop this album!!! It is well worth the money spent!!! Ya Boy with the heat!!!!

Reunion= "A classic in the making"
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2007, 06:45:18 PM »
We've had enough with the fucking hookup requests in here.  Go buy the record.  If you don't want to pay for it that badly, then go somewhere else to find it.  it's not hard.  all the time you spend in here begging for someone to send it to you could be put to better use finding a spot to download albums.  keep the requests out of here, or you will be banned.

Al Bundy

« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2007, 06:58:01 PM »
We've had enough with the fucking hookup requests in here.  Go buy the record.  If you don't want to pay for it that badly, then go somewhere else to find it.  it's not hard.  all the time you spend in here begging for someone to send it to you could be put to better use finding a spot to download albums.  keep the requests out of here, or you will be banned.

Daaamn.

Maybe should make this a global rule! And yeah, i'm one of those people asking for a hookup so i'm gunna have to stop  8)

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2007, 07:06:58 PM »

Thats right Eddie!!! Put a stop to bull!!!!!
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2007, 07:14:48 PM »

Daaamn.

Maybe should make this a global rule! And yeah, i'm one of those people asking for a hookup so i'm gunna have to stop  8)
Yeah, it actually is a global rule but we haven't been enforcing it.  It's just getting ridiculous, no one's talking about the album, it's just "hook me up!!!"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2007, 10:06:09 PM »

Its just music, relax my dude, not everyone can afford $10 bucks on songs, and ur not getting paid by Ya Boy or anyone so chill, its just a mixtape LOL!!!

d-nice

« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2007, 10:19:23 PM »

Its just music, relax my dude, not everyone can afford $10 bucks on songs, and ur not getting paid by Ya Boy or anyone so chill, its just a mixtape LOL!!!

I understand Eddie's point though. This forum and website is visited by alot of artists and that might deter alot of them from coming here if it is advertised all over it that they music is being shared for free. There are other ways to do it, this way is not acceptable or one of them on this forum to post all over hook me up.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2007, 10:25:11 PM »

I understand Eddie's point though. This forum and website is visited by alot of artists and that might deter alot of them from coming here if it is advertised all over it that they music is being shared for free. There are other ways to do it, this way is not acceptable or one of them on this forum to post all over hook me up.

I understand his point too, but this is just a mixtape, not a album or anything, and not like were hooking up the whole mixtape, just like a few songs from it. W.e its his forum not mine, its all good!!!

d-nice

« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2007, 10:32:45 PM »

I understand his point too, but this is just a mixtape, not a album or anything, and not like were hooking up the whole mixtape, just like a few songs from it. W.e its his forum not mine, its all good!!!

Bishop fucked it up for alot of people with dropping his shit for free though. Ya Boy and others are selling it though so from that standpoint I can see Eddie's point. Whether it's for free or not, I can understand and respect they hustle.

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2007, 10:41:17 PM »
$10.99?
lol
he wondered why "..that XXL forgot about Ya Boy"