Author Topic: YA BOY & DIGITAL PRODUCT - "OPTIMUS RIME" - OUT NOW  (Read 2343 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: YA BOY & DIGITAL PRODUCT - "OPTIMUS RIME" - OUT NOW
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2007, 11:11:22 PM »
Mixtapes should be no more then $5 bucks!!!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2007, 12:01:37 AM »
We've had enough with the fucking hookup requests in here.  Go buy the record.  If you don't want to pay for it that badly, then go somewhere else to find it.  it's not hard.  all the time you spend in here begging for someone to send it to you could be put to better use finding a spot to download albums.  keep the requests out of here, or you will be banned.

Its just music, relax my dude, not everyone can afford $10 bucks on songs, and ur not getting paid by Ya Boy or anyone so chill, its just a mixtape LOL!!!
I don't give a fuck if it's "just a mixtape."  Ya Boy is charging for the project, and Dubcnn supports that.  If you wanna go bootleg it, which I'm not recommending doing, then take it someplace else, not where it can be construed as being supported by Dubcnn/anything affiliated with Dubcnn.  If you want to continue as a member of the forum, you're gonna have to abide by this rule, which is really the only rule being set here.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2007, 12:05:32 AM »
We've had enough with the fucking hookup requests in here.  Go buy the record.  If you don't want to pay for it that badly, then go somewhere else to find it.  it's not hard.  all the time you spend in here begging for someone to send it to you could be put to better use finding a spot to download albums.  keep the requests out of here, or you will be banned.

Its just music, relax my dude, not everyone can afford $10 bucks on songs, and ur not getting paid by Ya Boy or anyone so chill, its just a mixtape LOL!!!
I don't give a fuck if it's "just a mixtape."  Ya Boy is charging for the project, and Dubcnn supports that.  If you wanna go bootleg it, which I'm not recommending doing, then take it someplace else, not where it can be construed as being supported by Dubcnn/anything affiliated with Dubcnn.  If you want to continue as a member of the forum, you're gonna have to abide by this rule, which is really the only rule being set here.

Ight!!!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2007, 10:55:27 AM »
i could have sworn mixtapes were for "promotional use" only and were not to be sold  ;)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

d-nice

« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2007, 12:26:40 PM »
i could have sworn mixtapes were for "promotional use" only and were not to be sold  ;)

Promos are, but some artists sell their mixtapes.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2007, 01:42:57 AM »
so what about the people who live in countries where they dont sell mixtapes?

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2007, 07:20:29 AM »

damn where do you live gangster?  8)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2008, 12:03:58 AM »

damn where do you live gangster?  8)

I live in Holland playa. So anyone has this mixtape yet?

TRG

« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2008, 01:17:57 AM »
would they be arsed sending it too australia?, coz if they would, i'll support him..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2008, 01:25:06 AM »
Lol @ "another classic". This dudes mixtapes suck! Matter of fact, I want half of my money back for "Chapter 1: The Rise"!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2008, 01:26:51 PM »
Lol @ "another classic". This dudes mixtapes suck! Matter of fact, I want half of my money back for "Chapter 1: The Rise"!

u must be trippin, you have horrible taste.

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2008, 02:14:39 PM »

Ight!!!

?OWNED?

That robbery tracks beat is SUPer nice!

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2008, 04:03:07 PM »
i needa cop it 8)

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2008, 04:41:11 PM »

[/quote]

?OWNED?

That robbery tracks beat is SUPer nice!
[/quote]

your welcome!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2008, 04:46:02 PM »

u must be trippin, you have horrible taste.

Ouch that hurt. I feel owned.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"