Author Topic: is eminem retired for good  (Read 865 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: is eminem retired for good
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 06:38:53 PM »
wow, look at all these haters and non believers, i can't wait til his new albums drops, hopefully first quarter of next year

at least someone here has got the faith lol. props doggystylin 8)

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 07:52:15 PM »
Em's finished.. hes way 2 wack
Yes, lets listen to the Jessica Simpson fan!!!! ::)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 09:19:59 PM »
i aint no hater but i aint no groupie livin in dreamland either, infact i believe hiphop needs people like nas, jigga, snoop, dre luda and eminem and so on....

BUT eminem hasnt done shit for a long ass time, ofcurse the white kids love him but as a hiphop fan he aint done shit in a real long ass time, his production is terrible....his a hugely one dimensional rapper and thats his biggest problem, his been speakin the same shit since day one...it was great up to mmlp...but there is only so many ways u can say shit if your subject matter is limited...and on eminem show and encore his shit was played out...

and no where did i say that eminem will not come good this time....

infact it would suprise me more if his album was garbage again rather than dope, because it is comin out around the time of detox so dre will be focused on it, more than ever, he also has more freedom to make music how he wants now more than ever, he has no excuses, his options and access to what he needs is unlimited...its just about putting out a great product....i think it'll be a dope album.....

but he needs to step his game up big time because he shit is seriously beyond wack right now

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2007, 12:21:14 AM »
wow, look at all these haters and non believers, i can't wait til his new albums drops, hopefully first quarter of next year

No hatin', we're just speaking the truth.

kemizt

Lucifuge

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2007, 01:17:27 AM »
yea but yuk and kurupt they ill ::) :o :'(
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2007, 02:55:35 AM »
He shoulda died in a plane crash after The Eminem Show. He woulda had Pac status.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

wcsoldier

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2007, 03:11:50 AM »
I expect NOTHING from Em next album ... dude is washed up .. keep half singing about smacking asses  :-X he hasn't been able to make a decent song and express his feelings about Proof death .. that's LAME ...  the 99-00 Em would have made an incredible song about his best friend ..

Efrain

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2007, 06:43:03 AM »
I agree with the post above. After 8mile it was all down hill. Once he signed 50 he acted like he was a gangster rapper talking about shooting guns and g-unit, beef with ja rule and how his crew will fuck you up etc etc, shit was laughable. His flow also did a 180. No longer does he rhyme words, now he rhymes his tones. He raps in this constant, un-varying monotone drag that's absolutely mind numbing. It doesn’t even require talent; the guy from White Rapper Show could imitate it perfectly. He just said whatever he wanted without bothering to rhyme but kept the tone and length structure consistent, it was a dead ringer for Em's style. The fact he does all his production doesn’t help either, it all sounds too homogeneous, predictable and repetitive.

Elevz

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2007, 09:43:24 AM »
he hasn't been able to make a decent song and express his feelings about Proof death .. that's LAME ...  the 99-00 Em would have made an incredible song about his best friend ..

Wow, that's one of the lamest comments I've seen recently. How do you know Eminem hasn't recorded a song about Proof? Why do you hold grudges against him for that? Please correct me if I'm in desperate need of an update, but as far as I know Eminem hasn't dropped a new solo album ever since Proof died. A Proof-tribute may very well be waiting for the album to drop. There goes your blank accusation.

wcsoldier

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2007, 10:22:17 AM »
^^^^^ ever heard of the re-up ? You don't need to wait to drop a solo to make a tribute song ..

Elevz

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2007, 10:33:10 AM »
^^^^^ ever heard of the re-up ? You don't need to wait to drop a solo to make a tribute song ..

So because Eminem didn't put a personal tribute song on a compilation album, he's an asshole for not caring about his dead friend?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2007, 01:51:37 PM »

well if you want to make it good, then maybe you do.

and how does not making a tribute song yet, take away from him as a rapper?

'EclipZe

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2007, 03:59:53 AM »
i dont know if eminem can redeem himself really, unless he brings a dope appearence to the detox.

lol asif detox will ever come out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2007, 09:09:23 AM »
i dont know if eminem can redeem himself really, unless he brings a dope appearence to the detox.

lol asif detox will ever come out.

lol, it'll eventually come out, and you know eminem will be on that. im curious to hear how he sounds on the upcoming D-12 album. if he sounds like he did on devil's night, thats a good sign. but if i hear sum 'my band' shit, then hes in trouble.

Got U Shook

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2007, 09:19:01 AM »
lol @ you fags acting like you work for interscope and shit