Author Topic: is eminem retired for good  (Read 864 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: is eminem retired for good
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2007, 09:57:41 AM »
lol @ you fags acting like you work for interscope and shit

. . . :loco:

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: is eminem retired for good
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2007, 01:00:30 PM »
WOW, this forum lost love for Eminem real quick....kinda sad
I've been a fan but not lost in the whole Eminem Aftermath Era of music, where people claimed they could do no wrong.
I used to get dissed all the time on the forum for saying that Em's majority of music would be pretty much "Dead weight" material
in a year or 2, and not because dude is wack or whatever, on the flip his flow was as on point if not better that just about anyone to ever do this IMO. but because his subject matter on his pop track's, which in the end will be what people will remember him for.
Slim's Material did not hold up good, I look back at his debut and the following albums and the majority of the track's have expired....
The whole Extacy, Britney/NSync stuff, the Limp Bizkit disses the Christina slam's ect.. that stuff is no longer relevent. (the flow is there, but the material is not).
I can almost see it now in 5/10 years if dude is still around he might be put on Vanilla status, on a "I love the.." 2000' shit type of VH1 show. When all the teenies that grew up on the TRl era of mtv grow up and begin to make fun of their stuff like my peer's did the 80's/90's.
Then it will be Standard to make fun of EM.

Which suck's beause he did drop some great song's and stuff that will last, he just never dropped enough. (8-mile proved he could he just didn't)
Stan
The Way I am
White America
Cleaning Out my Closet
Lose Yourself
And let's not forget his Guest shot's where he murdered shit like on "Renegades" ect

This last album could bring dude back, because he defo has alot of shit to say now. (Been through alot of shit since Encore)
it's been a minute so Em might be in a real good spot material wise, but if he goes back to the MTV shit..
which at this point he don't need, then who know's.

But Danm Em, why di you have to do the 2pac stuff...lol
Those Em Produced Pac joint's are collecting hella dust on my shelf still in the fucken wrapper.
But oh well, just another opinion and we all know about that.