Author Topic: Inconvenient Truth: 2Pac is over rated to hell and back.  (Read 1864 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Inconvenient Truth: 2Pac is over rated to hell and back.
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2007, 11:02:21 AM »
i dont think he ever advokated using drugs. he talked about how he did drugs, and he talks about how people in the hood do drugs. he talks about the sad state of the hood and how people need to better themselves. i dont think he was pro drugs at all.

Blue Smooth

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2007, 11:39:03 AM »
Normally I would just read most of the comments that are posted here. As a huge fan of West Coast music this is one of the best forums to read about music. With that being said, as a young man who grew up listening to Pac I felt his music. To me the argument over who is the best revolves around what you feel. Most rapper speak on drugs, women, and killings, but Pac's gift was that he was able to blend those topics with the social ills that surrounded many black and poor families. To understand Pac you must understand the struggles that many black men go thu. I would challenge many of my West Coast fans to listen to these tracks 1) Brenda's Got A Baby  2) Unconditional Love 3) Thug Mansion and among others 4) To My Unborn Child to see the depth of his mind. My final comment is this, 2pac was only 25 when he was killed. To have the kind of music that will last generations, make movies, write poems/plays, and even tell his own story in his own words requires that something special is placed in your heart. If you understand that, then you understand why Pac is considered the best.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2007, 11:49:51 AM »
Normally I would just read most of the comments that are posted here. As a huge fan of West Coast music this is one of the best forums to read about music. With that being said, as a young man who grew up listening to Pac I felt his music. To me the argument over who is the best revolves around what you feel. Most rapper speak on drugs, women, and killings, but Pac's gift was that he was able to blend those topics with the social ills that surrounded many black and poor families. To understand Pac you must understand the struggles that many black men go thu. I would challenge many of my West Coast fans to listen to these tracks 1) Brenda's Got A Baby  2) Unconditional Love 3) Thug Mansion and among others 4) To My Unborn Child to see the depth of his mind. My final comment is this, 2pac was only 25 when he was killed. To have the kind of music that will last generations, make movies, write poems/plays, and even tell his own story in his own words requires that something special is placed in your heart. If you understand that, then you understand why Pac is considered the best.

solid post
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens