Author Topic: Inconvenient Truth: 2Pac is over rated to hell and back.  (Read 1862 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: Inconvenient Truth: 2Pac is over rated to hell and back.
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2007, 12:30:51 PM »
2 pac was a poet.
word.exactly.pac was a poet.he was  a rapper.
we all know that crooked i, kurupt, chino xl, ras kass,etc. were doper MC´s than pac but pac was a rapper.and he was deep, he had the energy, the thug side and the nice-guy side.pac couldnt freestyle like crooked does, or supernatural but pac could battle but not like a battle mc, but as a rapper.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2007, 10:39:16 PM »
overrated? come on!
Ya the shit that has come out since his death is way below avg. except for a few (rusd,uteot and better days) but while he was alive dude was a monster. MATW is a classic,AEOM, and makaveli is one of the best rap albums ever. Dude was a sick fuck! he was so damn smart and passionate. thats why i love pacs work the passion he spit with. you could tell it was from his soul. thats what todays hiphop lacks, passion. Its all bubble gum rap now except for a few. pac spoke from his heart im the whitest of white fucks on this board but pac could reach me with his words. face, cube,nas and biggie same way but not on the same level pac could reach someone. if nothing else more then any other rapper ive ever heard he made his point with a closed fist str8 2 your grill! so ,overrated? no. im not a dick rider i like the new dope song gettin spins as much as the next man but pac made you think and thats what made him great! I mean hollywood couldnt write a better story, son of a panther, shot 5 times and lived 2 tell who he thought did it(i dont think biggie had as much 2 do with as hatian jack) jail, DR bails him out, puts out all eyez on me and destroys record sale records! made like 300 songs in 5 1/2 months. Makveli which may be my all time fav cd! its just a mystery that is less then the man it surrounds. love or hate him noone ever spit with as much passion as pac. do i think there are better rappers now? no. EVER maybe face,cube, rakim, eazy(4 what he ment to the scene) biggie? same league maybe even better 4 some but for me its PAC.

HEC

« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2007, 09:23:24 AM »
he recorded so much material in such little time, his work ethic was 2nd to none, I try not to go by what the groupie/stan type fans say and we know he has as much of them as anyone but judging by the work he did while he was alive he is definitely a top 5 IMO and I definitely think he was improving to a point where at age 25 when he died he dropped his 5th and best album

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2007, 11:50:29 PM »
also the Inconvenient Truth is Frank Gore! playa

Trauma-san

« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2007, 06:08:36 AM »
By the way, where is Tupac?  OH YEAH, he got killed for some nonsense because he was so stupid he couldn't keep his cunt mouth shut.  The guy was a total loser and eventually got killed like many of the young black men who idolize him.  He gave nothing positive to the world and left it early because his parents and his peers failed at raising him right.  He respected all the wrong things and represented the thug life that kills millions of black males in their 20's, before they ever even get a chance to live.  He's nothing to be idolized and not even respectable in my opinion.  He was a rapist, a violent man, and eventually got put down by a man bigger than him, who got put down by a man bigger than him, and so goes the black thug mentality. 

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2007, 06:25:04 AM »
By the way, where is Tupac?  OH YEAH, he got killed for some nonsense because he was so stupid he couldn't keep his cunt mouth shut.  The guy was a total loser and eventually got killed like many of the young black men who idolize him.  He gave nothing positive to the world and left it early because his parents and his peers failed at raising him right.  He respected all the wrong things and represented the thug life that kills millions of black males in their 20's, before they ever even get a chance to live.  He's nothing to be idolized and not even respectable in my opinion.  He was a rapist, a violent man, and eventually got put down by a man bigger than him, who got put down by a man bigger than him, and so goes the black thug mentality. 

Ignorance is bliss.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2007, 07:28:32 AM »
RIP Pac...one of tha greatest!!

HEC

« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2007, 09:15:16 AM »

wow, I know its all opinions but I think you took it a bit too far

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2007, 09:38:29 AM »
I'll go against the grain for this one but seriously:

2Pac can't turn water to wine

2pac can't turn a shit salad into a chicken salad

2pac can't "save hip-hop"

2pac can't end global warming

The unbelievable dick riding by fans from here to Romania is disgusting. Don't get shit twisted, he was talented and had alot of dope songs but some people treat his shit like he's the reincarnate of jesus. IMO there are so many other artists i'd rather listen to new or old. I'm not scared to say that I rarely ever listen to 2Pac anymore compared to when I first got into his shit (no homo) he'd have constant rotation. I don't give a fuck less when a new song leaks that's surrounded by drama and bullshit. I'm tired of you euro-thugs sucking each other dicks downplaying other artists just for a dead dude you'll never meet.

A good comparison I remember that someone posted on the net a long time ago was that if you switch Ice Cube with 2Pac with who died in 1996, would you still think 2Pac would of been the greatest rapper of all time? Probably not. I think alot of us can agree Ice Cube's more recent material isn't classic but not horrible. 2Pac would of probably went down in quality (every artist does and if you don't agree you're living in a fantasy world). I'm tired of because a rapper dies, he's automatically the illest ever and on a list of best rappers ever. What is going to happen when Nelly dies. Is he going to be on your list?

Aite enough of my stoned rant. peace

Tupac surely could rap and write. He had charisma and he had alot of things most niggas dont have so to me its not surprising he done sold 75 million records. Still I do NOT consder myself as a fan. I had alot of problems with that nigga and never liked him as a person. He was a phony nigga. period

Jin

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2007, 10:21:07 AM »

Damn, that's some real bullshit you dropped right there.
You really think Pac was a loser ? This man spoke straight form his heart and was not afraid to say what he felt. Unfortunatley, he got killed for his big mouth, but he was just a real dude. Moreover, how can you say that he never gave anything positive to our world. A lot of people looked up to him and idiolized him until today. Pac gave his listeners something like hope, by talking about the shit he saw in his life. By the way, I don't think you understood his interpretation of Thug Life properly. A Thug wasn't someone who beats people down and robs them. His interpretation of a thug was not the same as the one in the dictionary. To him a thug was the underdog, who has nothing but still succeeds, because he never gives up and goes his way. 2Pac did not stand for violence, he wanted people in the ghetto to keep their hope.
And do you really think Pac was a rapist ? I know that nobody can be 100 % sure whether he raped this girl or not, but come on. A lot of girls do shit like that, when they meet a famous guy. And to be honest, you just have to listen to Pac's songs and the topics he raps about to know that he would not do this kind of shit. He got played big time by this bitch.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2007, 10:31:19 AM »
truama, some of the greatest musicians of all time died to drugs or murder (Jimi, janis, marvin gaye), so to make tupac the scapegoat is silly, you could make the same logic about hendrix and his drug use.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2007, 11:12:04 AM »

crack kills man, crack kills.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2007, 11:15:37 AM »
LMAO...Trauma is done.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2007, 12:08:56 PM »
Pac will be remembered and you won't.
So who contributed more?

a matter of opinion, and to who?

Trauma, not to hate bro but you need to step your 2pac game up.
I checked some of your post's and your lines are filled with false shit & opinion.

Bottomline for me is this, anyone can rhyme but that don't mean they are saying shit.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 12:19:33 PM by Hatesrats™ »

Trauma-san

« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2007, 02:07:14 PM »

And do you really think Pac was a rapist ? I know that nobody can be 100 % sure whether he raped this girl or not, but come on. A lot of girls do shit like that, when they meet a famous guy. And to be honest, you just have to listen to Pac's songs and the topics he raps about to know that he would not do this kind of shit. He got played big time by this bitch.

What was her name?  you don't even know her name but yet you call her a bitch because rappers like Pac tell you that's how you treat a woman.  You don't know the situation, but yet a jury of Pac's peers convicted him of rape.  I'll trust them, since they know the details of the situation, over you, who uses the defense of 'a lot of people idolized him' as a reason why people should idolize him.