Author Topic: Inconvenient Truth: 2Pac is over rated to hell and back.  (Read 1867 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Inconvenient Truth: 2Pac is over rated to hell and back.
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2007, 02:11:08 PM »
By the way, where is Tupac?  OH YEAH, he got killed for some nonsense because he was so stupid he couldn't keep his cunt mouth shut.  The guy was a total loser and eventually got killed like many of the young black men who idolize him.  He gave nothing positive to the world and left it early because his parents and his peers failed at raising him right.  He respected all the wrong things and represented the thug life that kills millions of black males in their 20's, before they ever even get a chance to live.  He's nothing to be idolized and not even respectable in my opinion.  He was a rapist, a violent man, and eventually got put down by a man bigger than him, who got put down by a man bigger than him, and so goes the black thug mentality. 
truama, some of the greatest musicians of all time died to drugs or murder (Jimi, janis, marvin gaye), so to make tupac the scapegoat is silly, you could make the same logic about hendrix and his drug use.

Totally different issue.  First, I didn't mention anything about Tupac being a drug addict, although he was.  But his drug addiction didn't do the world a disservice... his rapping about how using drugs is a cool thing to do, or selling drugs did the world a disservice.  Jimi Hendrix didn't talk about how cool drugs were, and he didn't sell drugs, nor did he tell people it's cool to sell drugs.  Also, Jimi Hendrix did his drug abuse in the 60's when most of the world was ignorant to the problems drugs wreak on a society.  Black Males Die Daily because of drugs.  Tupac is cool with that... because he advocated it.  Tupac has set blacks back farther than Jimi Hendrix's DOMINANCE of White music did.  Where Jimi was a trailblazer by example, Tupac actively preached about doing drugs, murdering people, and being a thug.  Fuck tupac.

Marvin Gaye was a drug addict, but again he hurt himself, no one else.  He was murdered by his father for protecting his mother.  Marvin Gaye died in his sleep as the result of doing something heroic, don't you dare compare Marvin Gaye's sacrifice for justice to Tupac's 6 or 7 on one beat down of a defenseless man.  Some hero Pac was, he needed 6 guys and Suge Knight to beat up one guy.  What a faggot. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2007, 02:12:08 PM »
By the way, where is Tupac?  OH YEAH, he got killed for some nonsense because he was so stupid he couldn't keep his cunt mouth shut.  The guy was a total loser and eventually got killed like many of the young black men who idolize him.  He gave nothing positive to the world and left it early because his parents and his peers failed at raising him right.  He respected all the wrong things and represented the thug life that kills millions of black males in their 20's, before they ever even get a chance to live.  He's nothing to be idolized and not even respectable in my opinion.  He was a rapist, a violent man, and eventually got put down by a man bigger than him, who got put down by a man bigger than him, and so goes the black thug mentality. 

crack kills man, crack kills.

Yeah, it doess... mainly blacks.  Tupac approved, that's why he advocated selling crack as a way of making money.  You appreciate that?  I've done more for the black cause on this one thread than Tupac's ever done in his whole (shorter than mine) life. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2007, 02:13:49 PM »
Pac will be remembered and you won't.
So who contributed more?

a matter of opinion, and to who?

Trauma, not to hate bro but you need to step your 2pac game up.
I checked some of your post's and your lines are filled with false shit & opinion.

Bottomline for me is this, anyone can rhyme but that don't mean they are saying shit.

Hitler wil be remembered too, what does that mean?  There is right and wrong in the world.  It doesn't have to do with fame.  Again, that's something rappers like Tupac have taught you... that to be famous and rich is what is important.  It's not.  Living with morals is what is important, and Pac had none.  Luckily, he died before he got too much time to poison people, but unfortunately his message didn't die with him. 

Hey, lets all remember pac, lets go rape people, get addicted to drugs, join gangs, and talk about being a thug.  That's pac's legacy.  Fuck that. 

Inferio07

« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2007, 02:47:01 PM »
Someone seems to hate Pac for retarded reasons, everyones entitled to their own opinion but damn homie u sound kinda dumb with this shit, u obviously disect Pacs music instead of trying to get the positive out of it, Only God can judge him, stop tryna just look at the negative cuz aint none of us saints, 2pac 4 life, fuck what u talkin bout

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2007, 02:59:03 PM »
If Trauma was as religious as he claims, he would know that we are all naturally sinners. Pac was just real about it. Stop being a judgemental prick. Your mentality ruins the world.

fiyaboi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2007, 04:11:21 PM »
IMO many people (black,white,yellow,tan,blurple) consider pac the greatest rapper simply because of how easily he made himself felt. No matter what color you are you can listen to Pac hear his pain and emotion in almost all of his raps. Sure he contradicted himself at times but hell we all do.   to me he just had that balance Hard work ethic, ability to ride beats, lyrical content that even the Casual rap listener could understand, and emotion that nobody could deny.   Erybody says "well to be the best rapper you have to have this or that" when u break it down to da source, Rap is all about self expression IMO he was the best to do it from that standpoint.  Sure you can say Cube and a handful of others had that too...BUT Pac was always on the Edge ya know? Even when he blew up he was still in a crazy situation fucin wit Suge. THOSE are the rappers that have the biggest impact on the listener when things get crazy n life

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2007, 05:20:05 PM »
I guess your Idol Michael Jackson is perfect huh Trauma?
After All he didn't tear kid's butholes in half

I think your hittin' the Jesus juice a lil' too hard bro.
again, Step Your 2pac game up then talk.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2007, 06:10:47 PM »
truama, some of the greatest musicians of all time died to drugs or murder (Jimi, janis, marvin gaye), so to make tupac the scapegoat is silly, you could make the same logic about hendrix and his drug use.

Totally different issue.  First, I didn't mention anything about Tupac being a drug addict, although he was.  But his drug addiction didn't do the world a disservice... his rapping about how using drugs is a cool thing to do, or selling drugs did the world a disservice.  Jimi Hendrix didn't talk about how cool drugs were, and he didn't sell drugs, nor did he tell people it's cool to sell drugs.  Also, Jimi Hendrix did his drug abuse in the 60's when most of the world was ignorant to the problems drugs wreak on a society.  Black Males Die Daily because of drugs.  Tupac is cool with that... because he advocated it.  Tupac has set blacks back farther than Jimi Hendrix's DOMINANCE of White music did.  Where Jimi was a trailblazer by example, Tupac actively preached about doing drugs, murdering people, and being a thug.  Fuck tupac.

Marvin Gaye was a drug addict, but again he hurt himself, no one else.  He was murdered by his father for protecting his mother.  Marvin Gaye died in his sleep as the result of doing something heroic, don't you dare compare Marvin Gaye's sacrifice for justice to Tupac's 6 or 7 on one beat down of a defenseless man.  Some hero Pac was, he needed 6 guys and Suge Knight to beat up one guy.  What a faggot. 

trauma, you musta recieved some HEAD trauma in order to be thinking so crazy.

and for the record, white males die daily from drugs too.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Trauma-san

« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2007, 06:14:00 PM »
Someone seems to hate Pac for retarded reasons, everyones entitled to their own opinion but damn homie u sound kinda dumb with this shit, u obviously disect Pacs music instead of trying to get the positive out of it, Only God can judge him, stop tryna just look at the negative cuz aint none of us saints, 2pac 4 life, fuck what u talkin bout

Dissecting his music?  He raped a woman.  He calls women bitches.  He raps about drugs.  It doesn't take dissection to see that.  He beat up a man 6 or 7 on 1 outside the Mike Tyson fight.  This was the type of bitch Tupac Shakur was. 

None of us are saints, but Tupac wasn't even close. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2007, 06:16:59 PM »
I guess your Idol Michael Jackson is perfect huh Trauma?
After All he didn't tear kid's butholes in half

I think your hittin' the Jesus juice a lil' too hard bro.
again, Step Your 2pac game up then talk.

When have I said Michael Jackson is perfect?  Since you want to bring it up, though...

Michael was on trial for rape.  He was aquitted of all charges. 

Tupac was on trial for rape.  They sent his bitch ass to prison. 

Step my 2pac game up? What is there to step up? The man was a rapist.  He's burning in hell like all rapists should. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2007, 06:17:08 PM »
If Trauma was as religious as he claims, he would know that we are all naturally sinners. Pac was just real about it. Stop being a judgemental prick. Your mentality ruins the world.

When do I claim to be religious?  I'm no more religious than you.  We're all naturally sinners, but Pac took it to another level.  He was real about it?  HE RAPED A WOMAN.  That's a real fucking loser.  Think how fucked up mentally you have to be to rape somebody.  Then think what a piece of shit you have to be to have to jump people 5 or 6 on 1 that you have beef with.  The same bullshit that led him to rape that woman led him to jump that guy 6 on 1.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2007, 06:20:49 PM »

Of course they do.  There's fucked up people of all race religions colors sexual preferences blah blah blah.... but Tupac can definately be put in the category of "Bitch Made". 

I got just two questions for ya....

1.  How do you rectify the fact that he raped a woman with your love and respect of him?

and

2.  How do you feel about him and Suge jumping a crip 6 on 1 outside the Mike Tyson fight?  Is there anything respectful about that?

This was a theme in Tupac's  life.  He switched up his style depending on who he was around.  When he was around Suge, he acted like Suge and became a 'thug'.  He raped women.  That's a fact, proven in court.  When Dr. Dre left Death Row over a business decision and to get his head right, Tupac talked shit about him even though Dr. Dre had handed him the biggest hit of his career.  When Tupac wanted to fight someone, he brought 4 or 5 guys plus Suge Knight with him.  This guy was a bitch, and I'm not afraid to say it just because he's dead.  His death doesnt' change the fact that he was a weak, insecure man who was a half-ass writer.  Most men in his position use their talent for good, he used his slight talent to rap about a bunch of bullshit. 

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2007, 06:52:58 PM »
2Pac is a bigger legend than Peter Pan.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2007, 07:22:57 PM »

Of course they do.  There's fucked up people of all race religions colors sexual preferences blah blah blah.... but Tupac can definately be put in the category of "Bitch Made". 

I got just two questions for ya....

1.  How do you rectify the fact that he raped a woman with your love and respect of him?

and

2.  How do you feel about him and Suge jumping a crip 6 on 1 outside the Mike Tyson fight?  Is there anything respectful about that?

This was a theme in Tupac's  life.  He switched up his style depending on who he was around.  When he was around Suge, he acted like Suge and became a 'thug'.  He raped women.  That's a fact, proven in court.  When Dr. Dre left Death Row over a business decision and to get his head right, Tupac talked shit about him even though Dr. Dre had handed him the biggest hit of his career.  When Tupac wanted to fight someone, he brought 4 or 5 guys plus Suge Knight with him.  This guy was a bitch, and I'm not afraid to say it just because he's dead.  His death doesnt' change the fact that he was a weak, insecure man who was a half-ass writer.  Most men in his position use their talent for good, he used his slight talent to rap about a bunch of bullshit. 

that same crip stole a million dollar medalian and BRAGGED ON VIDEO CAMERA, and pac and suge and co. got a hold of the tape (or it was sent to them as a taunt)

thats why they beat him down.

half ass writer?  dude wrote 1000 songs.  dr dre handed him Keep Ya Head Up??
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2007, 07:39:24 PM »
i agree with bundy.

see, he was great, one of the best...still is if you compare him with anyone after him.  however, after his death, he was seen and portrayed to everyone (especially those who didnt listen to his music at all) to being this god like figure who was on his way to fixing the worlds problems.  this is where it gets carried away.  he was an entertainer...some may argue he was a political figure.  but how can you say that if most of his songs were made upon street themes.  i mean, anybody who is poor and coming up will always defy government and the way they and there family was brought up, thats how it is with most rappers that have made it big from the West Coast.  so why is it that he gets credited with all this shit?  sure, his talent has something to do with it, but to admire a nigga for false reason is not respecting.  with this idea, everyone blew him up to be ghandi or some shit... and this idea that is fixed within the general consensus when thinking of pac is complicated because of the false image they get.  theyve mixed this imaginary "political figure/saving the world" and the talent of a very good rapper.

he is one of my favorites, but i do think he is credited a little too much. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!