Author Topic: COLD 187UM's FEMALE RAPPER, MZ KILO  (Read 565 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Re: COLD 187UM's FEMALE RAPPER, MZ KILO
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2007, 02:43:34 AM »
All Over A Hoe is a very nice track, although it's almost the same beat as the intro for Never Missin' A Beat.And props for that U Rong For That track.It's tight too, I suppose Hutch produced it.

As for that girls Smooth - if she's really Hutch's sister, then she's bound to have some of his beats on her albums.Am I right?I'm just wondering cause Cold 187um's one of my favourite producers

name tracks that dre produced for warren g´s solo stuff?you see.even if she is his sis its not a must to have him on the album.
i still doubt she is hutch´s sis.

Lookin' At You on Return Of The Regulator and The Game Don't Wait Remix.I agree tho, it's not a must, but I see it as a lil' strange.Don't know, maybe it's just me
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Rudki

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 07:39:53 AM »
MZ. KILO - U RONG FOR THAT

wheres da song from?
upload mo stuff by her.

and somebody gi us real info.

that song is from A Low Down Dirty Shame Soundtrack..and I cant upload anything else, thats the only 2 songs Ive ever heard of or seen from her..and I really dont think Smooth is realated to 187um..were did you hear that Rudki!?

Lazee once told me, maybe he can come in this thread and confirm

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 09:30:22 AM »
All Over A Hoe is a very nice track, although it's almost the same beat as the intro for Never Missin' A Beat.And props for that U Rong For That track.It's tight too, I suppose Hutch produced it.

As for that girls Smooth - if she's really Hutch's sister, then she's bound to have some of his beats on her albums.Am I right?I'm just wondering cause Cold 187um's one of my favourite producers

name tracks that dre produced for warren g´s solo stuff?you see.even if she is his sis its not a must to have him on the album.
i still doubt she is hutch´s sis.

Lookin' At You on Return Of The Regulator and The Game Don't Wait Remix.I agree tho, it's not a must, but I see it as a lil' strange.Don't know, maybe it's just me

it´s strange i wondered first time too as i was told that dre and g are broz.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2007, 09:42:38 AM »
is smooth reallly hutchs sis?
where´s mz.kilo?
we need interviews to get answers to that questions.if i would live in usa and had that connections that nima has i would make dubcnn "fan´s paradise". i would interview people that is really interesting to get infos and talk with them.

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2007, 09:55:27 AM »
Let's get it right... SMOOTH WAS/IS NOT Cold 187's sister... Smooth is Chris Stokes sister (manager of B2K, Omarion, etc.).

As far as Mz. Kilo... she gave up the rap thing awhile ago... Thats my homegirl... she was a fly female and Hutch put her on, along with Kokane, but her image didnt match who she was... she wasnt with all the gangsta shit like that. She was more Bahamadia than Bo$$ -

Today, she is married and just had a baby... I would post her pic but I doubt she would want to be out there like that...

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2007, 03:02:53 PM »
She was more Bahamadia than Bo$$ -
i see but she could do more music but about more social things, not that "g-shit".
tell her she is part of notorious west coast rap and congratz about da baby and tell her ppl still remember her and wonder where she is/was all tha time.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2007, 04:40:07 PM »
Quote from: Pushinbigbody00
Were did you hear Smooth was 187um's sister!!? he introduced me to his sister here in Dallas, and she looked NOTHING like Smooth!! She looked exactly like Hutch with lipstick

lol you sure? That would be a hell of a bitch if so lol

Seriously Miss Kilogramme has done any other track?
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2007, 08:40:18 PM »
Let's get it right... SMOOTH WAS/IS NOT Cold 187's sister... Smooth is Chris Stokes sister (manager of B2K, Omarion, etc.).

As far as Mz. Kilo... she gave up the rap thing awhile ago... Thats my homegirl... she was a fly female and Hutch put her on, along with Kokane, but her image didnt match who she was... she wasnt with all the gangsta shit like that. She was more Bahamadia than Bo$$ -

Today, she is married and just had a baby... I would post her pic but I doubt she would want to be out there like that...

amen my equal cause i was laughing my ass off at these cats thinking smooth was 187;s sister hahahahahahahhaahaha, all i want to know is what happen to tanya who use to fucc with above the law,that broad was bad yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2007, 05:18:42 AM »
lol you sure? That would be a hell of a bitch if so lol
;D
She looked exactly like Hutch with lipstick
it was said by a person about mz. kilo too that told us that mz.kilo is hutchs sis´ ::)