Author Topic: Missing that one bitch  (Read 688 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Missing that one bitch
« on: December 23, 2007, 05:06:52 PM »
what do u do if u have a special someone. that you cant be wid, but you still think about the bitch, the whole time ur holding on to hope with her on ur mind,all the time ur wondering wot she's doin ..how she is, and ur thinking shit i shudnt feel this way..cos its kinda gay and softand normally u dont want people to think ur soft..and its not being hard to feel that way about a person....and when ur wid this person, or around em, ur like a baby..and ur happy enuff to be around her in a non physical or sexual way..but u know end of the day..she gona get wid nex man..but u cant forget her...and then whenever u talk to any other girl..ur wish she was was the girl ure talkin to and not some next girl...

herpes

Re: Missing that one bitch
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 05:59:00 PM »
Time heels all wounds... yea I know easier said then done.  When you least expect it someone else will take her place.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 06:49:31 PM »
shit i still miss the girl i was with 10 years ago... you learn to live with it.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 07:18:51 PM »
shit i still miss the girl i was with 10 years ago... you learn to live with it.

i just broke up with a girl and im all fucked up cant get her out my mind its shit but its letting up a bit i have been doing plenty of this and its kinda goin away

vs

heals most wounds

fuckin girls.................

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 07:20:09 PM »
I mena i miss the times we had, i chilled with her last week she drove me nuts but yeah man she was my first real girl so i mean i was young too and wilding out so its that teenage love ya digg.

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 08:05:36 PM »
what do u do if u have a special someone. that you cant be wid, but you still think about the bitch, the whole time ur holding on to hope with her on ur mind,all the time ur wondering wot she's doin ..how she is, and ur thinking shit i shudnt feel this way..cos its kinda gay and softand normally u dont want people to think ur soft..and its not being hard to feel that way about a person....and when ur wid this person, or around em, ur like a baby..and ur happy enuff to be around her in a non physical or sexual way..but u know end of the day..she gona get wid nex man..but u cant forget her...and then whenever u talk to any other girl..ur wish she was was the girl ure talkin to and not some next girl...

i feel u homie trust i went threw the same thing it suxs cuz u still miss her and she still running threw your mind iam going threw the same thing best believe and the way i deal with it is by drinking a bottle of tequila and it helps me

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 08:11:55 PM »

youve found the medicine as well i see.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 08:13:42 PM »

youve found the medicine as well i see.

yea man love it...

I mena i miss the times we had, i chilled with her last week she drove me nuts but yeah man she was my first real girl so i mean i was young too and wilding out so its that teenage love ya digg.

i feel that....just chillin back with ya girl. layin with here and shit
sticks in my mind the most

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 02:14:17 AM »
I don't miss any woman for very long. There's always someone more intriguing that comes along.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 02:23:31 AM »
Time heels all wounds... yea I know easier said then done.  When you least expect it someone else will take her place.
couldnt have said it better myself..

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 07:37:46 AM »
I don't miss any woman for very long. There's always someone more intriguing that comes along.

quoted for TRUTH

done with fucking relationships!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 07:46:04 AM »
There are BILLIONS of women in this world.  I promise yall can find another one if you try.  In fact, you're much better off dating as many broads as possible, then you'll really understand what you want.  At a young age, you have no idea what you want.  Take it from Jrome, you be aight.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 07:52:45 AM »
Stop trippin off some hoe man. She's probably out riding a new dick by now while you're sitting at home sobbing, or meeting girls thinking "I wish that was her".
Some new bitch is gonna come along and you'll forget about her.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 08:56:10 AM »

yea, u know how many times chics get hollared at throughout the day? they cant even go to walmart or target without some dude askin them for their digits

---> www.match.com and put in an application, say your looking for a bangin hip hop video hoe then just start rapping to em

na just get over your shit go out there in the fields and put in work , x mas time around this time plenty of bitches at the mall

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 10:16:12 AM »
Some of ya'll need better control.... You can have whatever you want. All this "I have no game" bs you've been putting in your head is what got you losin in the first place.

That's the shit.