Author Topic: Lunatic and Chamillitary....  (Read 947 times)

d-nice

Re: Lunatic and Chamillitary....
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2007, 08:54:56 PM »
^so how u feelin the pope mobile so far??

Dopeness. It's that piff as the Dipcc would say.  ;D
lol for sure. my 2 fav songs are street theology and and sometimes. crazy shit.

I call this place Dubcnn Records. LOL! So much dope shit for free from here.

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2007, 08:55:28 PM »
^so how u feelin the pope mobile so far??

Dopeness. It's that piff as the Dipcc would say.  ;D
lol for sure. my 2 fav songs are street theology and and sometimes. crazy shit.

I call this place Dubcnn Records. LOL! So much dope shit for free from here.
LOL for real. mines will start themselves a record company :D :P
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2007, 09:06:15 PM »
-1 for the slamming my dick in the car door thing. That was disturbing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2007, 10:48:45 PM »
MoSav cant be beat in Madden,  believe me I know.

I dont see why anyone would have a problem with Lunatic.  dude knows his shit, whether its rap, music or life,  Lunatic always has something relevant to say,  not quite sure why this thread was even started.

How do you know he can't beat anymore? What, you see him dominate in little tournaments? those are baby dick tournies. People say the same about me too, how I can't be beat. But truly they don't know that because they've never played against someone on my level, but I know there are a bunch of players on my level. I've never lost to anybody here in the bay area, but I have lost to some guys online who decide to cheat and use lag to their advantage. And plus as far as I know Mosav still plays on the PS2. The real Madden ballers have moved on a long time ago to the 360 version. No good Madden players play on that shitty system anymore, they haven't for 2 years. But I guess the only way to settle this is to play Mosav one on one. I tell you what I go by Sac like once every 2 months to see my gay ass cousin and his square parents. I'l hit ya'll up to make the match happen.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 01:57:37 PM by Sparegizzle the Nizzle »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2007, 12:36:35 AM »
MoSav cant be beat in Madden,  believe me I know.

I dont see why anyone would have a problem with Lunatic.  dude knows his shit, whether its rap, music or life,  Lunatic always has something relevant to say,  not quite sure why this thread was even started.
[/quote

How do you know he can't beat anymore? What, you see him dominate in little tournaments? those are baby dick tournies. People say the same about me too, how I can't be beat. But truly they don't know that because they've never played against someone on my level, but I know there are a bunch of players on my level. I've never lost to anybody here in the bay area, but I have lost to some guys online who decide to cheat and use lag to their advantage. And plus as far as I know Mosav still plays on the PS2. The real Madden ballers have moved on a long time ago to the 360 version. No good Madden players play on that shitty system anymore, they haven't for 2 years. But I guess the only way to settle this is to play Mosav one on one. I tell you what I go by Sac like once every 2 months to see my gay ass cousin and his square parents. I'l hit ya'll up to make the match happen.

Calm down Sparegeez, and i do play on the 360 didnt i post that already? and of course anyone can beat anyone on any given day if u got the talent i just havent seen it yet. And lets play online we dont need to be face to face unless ur guna be in fresno cuz i aint guna be in SF anytime soon. my screename is scottyda1 i hardly lose online ever the only thing that stops me is DISCONNECTIONS which i get alot, it sucks when im stomping the shit out of someone and my shit disconnects..And how do u know that uve played against someone on my level, im not just a good madden player doggy i understand the game of football thats why ive never been close to touched, its just different, then the normal great madden player...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2007, 01:34:31 AM »
^^I didn't mean to come off to you like that, I was just trying to make a statement. And the reason I thought you weren't too good was because I thought you only played it on the PS2. That was my mistake. I'll hit you up with a friend request tomorrow to play, unless you wanna play right now. Shitt, I'm on winter break, no school for me.