Author Topic: W T F - N O - H O M O  (Read 1173 times)

Dr. Octagon

W T F - N O - H O M O
« on: December 24, 2007, 11:11:35 AM »
B2K Rape/Orgy Allegations by Raz-B

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x5Xssjjzrsw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x5Xssjjzrsw</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ynFoOV80Lc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0ynFoOV80Lc</a>

Starting at ages 11 and 12 TUG management heads Chris Stokes and Marques Houston forced the boys of B2K into orgies with
managers, agents, friends and each other. This went on until the group disbanded. -- ONTD REPORTED IT FIRST, BITCH.

Dr. Octagon

Re: W T F - N O - H O M O
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 11:18:39 AM »
:grumpy: @ Roger

Dr. Octagon

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 11:30:11 AM »
Kain is this true??
Who is the guy speaking in the YouTube video???
I'm not sure what happened??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 11:44:12 AM »
Kain is this true?? lol, wasn't there but yes.
Who is the guy speaking in the YouTube video??? Raz B

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 11:45:54 AM »
Kain is this true?? lol, wasn't there but yes.
Who is the guy speaking in the YouTube video??? Raz B

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so that explains why Ray J dissed them..
That's messed Up!!!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 11:48:14 AM »

December 24, 2007
Chris Stokes past comes back to haunt him

chrisstokes_razb.jpgWow check out this story posted on mediatakeout.com...seems that Chris Stokes was accused of molesting his cousins and what's more there's proof.

According to Chris Stokes "That was years ago, I'm not like that anymore, I don't do that...I just don't do that in my life anymore"

For years there has been speculation that Chris Stokes, the man behind B2K and Marques Houston's career, was a child molester. Now former B2K member Raz B and his brother Ricky Romance appear to be confirming that speculation.

In the video being posted on YouTube, Raz B admitted that Chris Stokes molested him and other members of the group B2K. Here's an excerpt of a conversation between Raz B and Marques Houston's sister:

Raz B: It all started with Chris Stokes. Chris was like - let me touch you ...
Marques Houston's Sister: Did he touch everybody, or was it just you?
Raz B: You know what, I can't speak for everybody, but if you want my personal opinion, I think he did.

And here's what Raz B's brother, Ricky Romance said on the same video: "Chris [Stokes] made me take showers with the other boys... All the [things] that my brother was introduced to, that [EXPLETIVE] was brought to me first. I blocked that [EXPLETIVE] and I wasn't with it - I backed out ... I kinda knew what was going on
there. And yet, I took my brother [Raz B] over to Chris, and I didn't protect him like I should have." "[Chris Stokes] molested my brother [Raz B] and he molested me ... when I say that, it hurts."

Later on in the video, Chris Stokes is heard on the phone telling Ricky Romance, "I don't do that anymore, That was me years ago ... I just don't do that in my life anymore."

Posted by yardFlex at December 24, 2007 11:17 AM

^^ :o :o :o :owhoa!!!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 01:10:54 PM by Mackin4Life »

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 11:58:45 AM »
i know this shit is a serious topic, but i can't help but laugh at this :laugh:

LMFAO look at Raz B's face in the pic with chris stokes...looks like he just finished gettin molested
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 12:24:12 PM »
thats fucked up!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 12:45:38 PM »
That's some grimey shit.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 01:05:08 PM »
Damn... Immature and B2K gettin touched :grumpy:

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 02:30:34 PM »
Typical niggers.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 02:57:41 PM »
Fuckin Roger, man.....
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 08:17:40 PM »
Yea...it was obvious long ago, though.

From 2005:

I have been getting PM's as to what I know about Marques Houston and Chris Stokes and TUG.I was on another board and Chris and Marques homosexual relationship came up. Thet have been involved for many years. And here is my response to those loyal fans who do not believe............................Being around TUG was like being in Sodom and Gommorah. They used the worst tactics on those kids. Brainwashing, threats, sexual and physical abuse. Hell, I was there when Taz socked the s#^& out of Kelton (from immature) just because he didn't hear the command she was giving him and he was 12 at the time. I remember Chris threatening to ruin your career if you didn't do what he wanted. All of the artists that would not put out for him or Taz they got rid of. That's why they didn't have any adult artists. I witnessed all that I needed to for several years, from the time Chris lived with Marques at his house in the Crenshaw area, to the house he shared with his momma in Northridge, to Chris' house in Sherman Oaks, to the condo he shared with Taz in Studio City, to that house he had on Colfax.I remember when he discovered Quindon from Texas. Quindon was sweet, and innocent, and he dressed like a country cabbage patch doll, with a big afro, and he loved to flirt with girls ( it was cute). After Chris got through with him he was a slick little pervert. Real aggresive with females (and he was barely a preteen). I later found out that he acted out like that to prove to himself that he wasn't gay. It's like once the artists got turned out Chris and crew would use that as blackmail for the artist to stay "down". I know for those who don't know this seems crazy. How could they get away with turning these innocent kids out.

Chris is a master manipulator, Taz is a master intimidator, and money will make N***@$ turn and look the other way. When I was around them it always seemed whenever I came around I had just missed something. S&^% was always being done on the low. I could never put my finger on it. I never wanted to think bad about them so I always thought I was trippin. Or if you spoke on something Chris would turn everything around on you and say things in such a way it would make you say how could I ever think anything wrong about him. Well fellow board members I was BAMBOOZLED!!!!!!!! I am so f%^%#@ mad at this. I tried to put these memories and them punka$$ b&^&*&$ out of my memory. It's like the more I type the more I'm remembering (sp). I am going to tell all you TUG fans ya'll buying into a fantasy. Them ni%%@$ AIN'T RIGHT. I have been on tour with them and heard all of them talk shit about the fans. Chris use to pull fat girls onstage as a joke for immature or B2K to sing to and everybody backstage would be laughing and making fun. Or when would fans ask for a pic/autograph, the guys ( IMX AND B2K with Chris) would be clowning the fans who were less desirable to them. I was there when Beyonce came to Chris and Marques house to kick it with Marques and he referred to kick it with Chris in Chris' bedroom. And B sittin there with LeToya(DC) and Jerome (from IMX) wondering why he won't spend time with her. I remember the times Chris and his sister Smooth would get drunk on tour and start making sexual advances to the same sexes. Chris use to get immature drunk and high. Smooth use to f#$^ the female dancers. Smooth is a freak. My home boy got her on tape drunk 69'n this girl at a party. She also on tape in a threesome with a girl and R. Kelly (this was around the time he did "You Remind Me").

Chris tried to turn out Monteco (he was signed to MCA at 14 was suppose to be the next Bobby Brown) but when he couldn't get him sexually, he turned him onto drugs. That little boy turned out to be a crackhead (I know this cause I saw him in New Orleans asking for money for some crack). This was after Chris got Monteco's recording and marketing budgets used them/him up and then dumped him.Chris has a knack for signing artists to deals, and taking the budgets(monies) and spending it on himself and his family.That's why you only see a single and one video from most of his acts. I remember the group Gyrl. Taz turned out one of the girls and Marques got another one of them (the lead singer) pregnant. She had the baby by the way. Now I wrote all this to say, those people are so far from perfect that it don't make no sense. The problem is when they percieve themselves to be so perfect and the fans take it further by believing that they are. Those who are in the industry are privy to certain info. You would not believe how many celebrities are gay but they pretend not to be just to keep fans and get the fans money. You would not believe how many pervs there are. R Kelly is just the tip of the iceberg. Why ya'll think he hasn't gone to trial yet. I could tell ya'll some s### for real. You would not believe how many schizos are in the industry. Houston is just the tip of the iceberg. Yall would not believe how many celebrities are out there with drug and sex sicknesses. And I am not even going start on how many of them have diseases. The industry is a big a$$ disease and all them miserable muthaf#@$&$ in the industry thrive off of giving all the new people that come in the industry the same sick s&*% that they have. Sorry it was so long.

http://incitingariot.blogspot.com/2005/09/chris-stokesmichael-jackson.html

LOL

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 08:28:21 PM »
LoL  chris stokes is denying everything through his lawyer... theres a statement that just came out today saying hes going to sue them for slandering his name etc

LoL@ pulling fat girls on stage , im sure that they did do that..