Author Topic: Workout people suck  (Read 887 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Workout people suck
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 03:00:23 PM »
a) It's definetly easier to get pussy. Knowing that your ripped boosts your confidence to the sky, not to mention that in the summer where 95% of male population is embarrassed to take their shirts off and dive into the ocean. Bitches can tell in a second if your not happy with your body, not confident enough (to get things clear, I'm not one of those guys that take their shirt off at every occasion, knowing that they ripped, I hate those fucks too)

b) There's bucnh of medical, health reasons to keep yourself in shape. It might not be so important at our young age but in 20 years a significant difference will be made. Who do you think will be in a better place, someone who ate well balanced food or someone who ate mcdonalds, smoked, got drunk everyday.... Keeping yourself in shape and proper eating habits affects everything from your hair falling off to your sight, nervous system, blood circulation, livers, metabolism....

Now, I agree with you that lots of gym people are arrogant, annoying fucks that walk around with their sleevless shirts all day, fronting in the clubs and acting all hard but there's plenty of us that actually do it for their well being.

I got this buddy, hes a pro weight lifter, eats healthy, but hes the nicest kid in the world, not arrogant, doesn't look down on unhealthy people. Some people are just fuckings idiots, whether they work out or not. And when one of these arrogant morons does start working out, they love themselves even more. I don't eat healthy, or work out, and I smoke, but I don't care, I'd rather do what I want now, then live an extra 10 years.

The key to life is modesty. Everyone likes a modest person.

everlast1986

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2007, 03:39:39 PM »
I've come to not like any workout people either. Thats why i got a setup in my parents garage.

HipHopHunny

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2007, 03:56:43 PM »
you juss bein jealous cuz we stay on top. I dont eat none of that nasty ass food they see u at McDs and I hit the gym at least 5 times a week. I gotta keep this body up!! bein in shape tastes better then any food ive ever tasted YA KNOW

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2007, 04:52:55 PM »
haha the mutha fuckas that always flex nuts about going to the gyms r usually "them faggits"  of the neighborhood. their ignorant, over-confident, pussies ill still knock they ass out.

So u think you'd woop swangin? I would give up the shoes your mom made me just to see that.
damn, that's fucked up lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2007, 06:53:51 PM »
workin outs addictuve, id ont give a shit i still drikn like a motheafucker and hit the drugs but i work out and eat right, i gotta coz im joining the army

plus i find being ripped helps wit the ladies thats right the ladies ya dig haha holllllllla
when u hittin up to army? as enlisted or commission officer?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2007, 06:57:05 PM »
haha the mutha fuckas that always flex nuts about going to the gyms r usually "them faggits"  of the neighborhood. their ignorant, over-confident, pussies ill still knock they ass out.

So u think you'd woop swangin? I would give up the shoes your mom made me just to see that.

ohh shit.  "cold blooded"(in the rick james, dave chapple voice)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2007, 06:59:54 PM »
Jbananas I feel you.(no homo)

I mean I workout and I'm a beast.  But I'm not tryin to get vindication on dubcc.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 11:32:21 AM »
people are insecure, mentally and physically, so they run to the gym and devote all their time to making their muscles bigger so they can get appriciated by people and be secure with themselves. i love the music playin in the background, btw

swangin and bangin

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2007, 12:52:52 PM »
people are insecure, mentally and physically, so they run to the gym and devote all their time to making their muscles bigger so they can get appriciated by people and be secure with themselves. i love the music playin in the background, btw
lol
Your retardation just made my day
I'm off to the gym with my insecure self

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2007, 01:33:37 PM »

homie id whoop yo ass, for sum1 to flex nuts on a music forum tells me how many fights you been in woman.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2007, 01:35:36 PM »

are you sure my mom madef it? i remember i payed ur ass for those shoes for detailin my front yard.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2007, 05:15:09 PM »

homie id whoop yo ass, for sum1 to flex nuts on a music forum tells me how many fights you been in woman.

then wat the fuck do u call what ur doin? ur the most insecure little faggot on this board always shooting off at the mouth. shits pathetic man grow the fuck up.

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2007, 05:19:56 PM »
workin outs addictuve, id ont give a shit i still drikn like a motheafucker and hit the drugs but i work out and eat right, i gotta coz im joining the army

plus i find being ripped helps wit the ladies thats right the ladies ya dig haha holllllllla
when u hittin up to army? as enlisted or commission officer?

im from australia so wat im doin next year is this new thing they got for young people where its just 12 month commitment to get a taste for it, then ima go for officer entry after that. u get a 10,000 bonus upfront if u sign on after the gap year so its the best way to go. plus it would help me to have the 12 months experience behind me when applying for officer.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2007, 05:30:41 PM »

are you sure my mom madef it? i remember i payed ur ass for those shoes for detailin my front yard.

Massive Failure  :grumpy:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/68Ipun5uc0Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/68Ipun5uc0Q</a>

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2007, 05:34:41 PM »
"Looney is a fucking faggot shoemaker."- anonymous