Author Topic: Workout people suck  (Read 884 times)

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
Workout people suck
« on: December 26, 2007, 04:00:25 PM »
even on dubcc, its like real life. clowns always slipping into conversations how they go to the gym or how well they eat like we're supposed to think higher of them. no, i think you are genetic crap who will become fat if you dont live your life like suzanne sommers. micro managing every goddamn meal ass treadmill running ass niccas, i look and feel fine and i eat mexican and italian almost every day, i dont have to hit the gym i just fuck alot which is what you pussy motherfuckers need to do instead of struggling with your lameness...picking at a salad, clocking time on a stationary cycle. then you act like fat people are unhappy but your the biggest fuckin slave tools around, HILARIOUS.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Workout people suck
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 04:05:58 PM »

Are you fuckin kidding?

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/ykpbKOnN93w&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/ykpbKOnN93w&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 04:10:28 PM by Sophisticated Jewel Thief »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 04:08:12 PM »
u mad?

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 04:11:15 PM »
^u mad?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 04:16:08 PM »
a) It's definetly easier to get pussy. Knowing that your ripped boosts your confidence to the sky, not to mention that in the summer where 95% of male population is embarrassed to take their shirts off and dive into the ocean. Bitches can tell in a second if your not happy with your body, not confident enough (to get things clear, I'm not one of those guys that take their shirt off at every occasion, knowing that they ripped, I hate those fucks too)

b) There's bucnh of medical, health reasons to keep yourself in shape. It might not be so important at our young age but in 20 years a significant difference will be made. Who do you think will be in a better place, someone who ate well balanced food or someone who ate mcdonalds, smoked, got drunk everyday.... Keeping yourself in shape and proper eating habits affects everything from your hair falling off to your sight, nervous system, blood circulation, livers, metabolism....

Now, I agree with you that lots of gym people are arrogant, annoying fucks that walk around with their sleevless shirts all day, fronting in the clubs and acting all hard but there's plenty of us that actually do it for their well being.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 11:04:10 PM »

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 11:14:10 PM »
Did you just watch Fight Club or something?

I work out to stay fit and in decent health, but I am far from being ripped.  I have a little girl to look after and I have seen what eating bad foods and NOT working out can do to your life expectancy.  Fuck a gym though... I have a few free weights at home and a park 2 blocks away to shoot hoops at.  U have to find the perfect balance of having fun and enjoying your food and some alcohol here and there and staying healthy.  Forget obsessing over watching your calories and feeling bad if you "cheated" on your diet.  I will never say "I can't" eat something... and I'll never feel badly if I miss a workout session... I got too much shit going on in my life to worry like that.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 11:26:42 PM »
do you homie....i dont give a fuck what others do or say...why hate on someone that takes their body,health seriously?  same goes for the judgmental assholes too though...nothing pisses me off more than douchebags tryin to force feed their lifestyle on others...people just need to stfu and mind their own buisness

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 12:06:25 AM »
 I just like to workout to stay in shape.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2007, 01:23:08 AM »
I'll end up fatr like everyone else in my family, but fuck it. I'm 22, I got another 12-13 years of staying in shape. HOLLA!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2007, 07:03:33 AM »
workin outs addictuve, id ont give a shit i still drikn like a motheafucker and hit the drugs but i work out and eat right, i gotta coz im joining the army

plus i find being ripped helps wit the ladies thats right the ladies ya dig haha holllllllla

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2007, 12:32:12 PM »
You're gunna die young.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 12:43:31 PM »
haha the mutha fuckas that always flex nuts about going to the gyms r usually "them faggits"  of the neighborhood. their ignorant, over-confident, pussies ill still knock they ass out.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2007, 01:45:40 PM »
haha the mutha fuckas that always flex nuts about going to the gyms r usually "them faggits"  of the neighborhood. their ignorant, over-confident, pussies ill still knock they ass out.

So u think you'd woop swangin? I would give up the shoes your mom made me just to see that.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2007, 02:15:28 PM »
^^lmao
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!