Author Topic: Workout people suck  (Read 883 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Workout people suck
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2007, 05:58:27 PM »
"Looney is a fucking faggot shoemaker."- anonymous

da fuck is with anonymous every1 knows its your bitchass

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2007, 07:16:47 PM »

It wasn't him that said it you fudge packing cum dumpster

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2007, 08:24:26 PM »
people are insecure, mentally and physically, so they run to the gym and devote all their time to making their muscles bigger so they can get appriciated by people and be secure with themselves. i love the music playin in the background, btw
lol
Your retardation just made my day
I'm off to the gym with my insecure self
you can say all you want, but a person who is secure with himself does not go to the gym nonstop to increase his muscles, there is a point were one wants to be healthy, and a point where one overdoes it and its actually more harm for him, im not against working out, im against people making it their life, try working out a brain muslce

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2007, 08:54:44 PM »
^^ LOL

working out not only decreases blood high blood pressure, but it also decreases high cholesterol , and it is a great stress reliever

all the while your doing this , you look in the mirror and you see results.

u should step your scrawny ass in the gym one day white boy, u might see some cute chics that u can talk to , just walk up to them and say hi, by looking at your body i can tell that you come here often =) and then say but im gay so that was just a compliment

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2007, 09:01:28 PM »
Only people who whine about gym rats are the people wish they had half of the dedication.

I hit the gym, but I'll never be a gym rat: I love fast food and sitting on my ass too much. I respect their hustle though. That's a lot of work.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2007, 09:37:37 PM »
Ain't nothing wrong to eat whatever the fuck they want...it's their life...  but working is good shit..keeps people in shape and get to see hot girls.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2007, 05:30:34 AM »
All I can say is: don't generalise. I've been going to the gym for roughly 6 years now and after all those years, I can tell you that not every person who goes to the gym is an arrogant prick. Of course, in every single gym around the world you'll have those guys who walk around looking like they're on top of the fucking world (even funnier when they don't really have any muscle mass to be showing off with). And yes, it's machos like them who give "gym people" a rather negative image.

And let me tell you: if someone goes to the gym only because of the fact that they're insecure, that person will have an extremely rough time to keep up his working out routine. Going to the gym is something you really have to enjoy, otherwise you won't last very long. It takes dedication and motivation. Having a nice body might let you feel better about yourself, but it won't change a damn thing when it comes to your state-of-mind. Unless you allow it change you of course...
I work out to stay in shape, period. Gaining some muscle mass comes with the territory, depending on how hard you hit the gym. But I go swimming on a regular basis, I go jogging once/twice a week and I shoot hoops during the summer. So if someone thinks that I'm doing all of that simply because I want to be less insecure? Lol, think again, bro. Seriously.

Also, just because I hit the gym every week, doesn't mean that I don't "live my life" anymore. I mean, if I want to eat a chocolate cake in the afternoon, and ice cream at night while I'm watching TV, I'll do it. If I want to eat a hamburger, I'll do it.

I'm just saying: you've got all kinds of people in the gym. So, what it boils down to, is: don't generalise.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 05:34:14 AM by CRAFTY »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2007, 01:14:21 PM »

It wasn't him that said it you fudge packing cum dumpster

lol, shut the fuck up

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2007, 03:54:46 PM »
i'm just kidding guys of course its ok to go to the gym.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2007, 10:35:36 AM »
i'm just kidding guys of course its ok to go to the gym.
Haha
I got a bird's eye view

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2007, 01:28:50 PM »
even on dubcc, its like real life. clowns always slipping into conversations how they go to the gym or how well they eat like we're supposed to think higher of them. no, i think you are genetic crap who will become fat if you dont live your life like suzanne sommers. micro managing every goddamn meal ass treadmill running ass niccas, i look and feel fine and i eat mexican and italian almost every day, i dont have to hit the gym i just fuck alot which is what you pussy motherfuckers need to do instead of struggling with your lameness...picking at a salad, clocking time on a stationary cycle. then you act like fat people are unhappy but your the biggest fuckin slave tools around, HILARIOUS.
sounds like you weak. get your weight up. dont be made at niggaz who got they weight up and ya bitch leaving u for those niggaz. bird cage ass nigga