Author Topic: Dubcnn: What do you want from us in 2008? Drop Thoughts = Free Contest Entry  (Read 2200 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Many, many things are already afoot for a massive 2008 on Dubcnn however we want to hear your thoughts and ideas to continue our improvement and to ensure - as we always try - that our true fans and readers get their say!

All ideas and suggestions will get the forum member automatic entry into a contest to win gifts from the "Dubcnn Gift Box!" - CDs , DVDs, Merchandise and even online store gift vouchers!!

We look forward to your input...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Rud, try to get interviews with the likes of Suge KNight and Tomica Wright, new comers Slim the mObster, Problem, Lil Eazy-E, Lil Bob Gotti, even rappers from back in the dayz like 2cool, mr. short khop, devante swing

you guys are the best for interviews, you guys can make it happen, the reason i go to dubcnn.com is because u guys always have the best interviews.

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
How about a live chat room? I think that would be dope 8)

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
haw to improve dubcnn.. overall i think its a super fansite with different artist and great audio..

1) live chat

2) more member feautures like chance color of the boards(forums)

3) music videos

4) show concert dates from different artist

BigSmoke

• Lil Geezy
An artists section, where you have a list of rappers that you can click on and they have there own page.. then there is biographies and info on that individual or group, then some pics and videos of each selection.
"Hunnies play me close, like butter play toast" The Notorious B.I.G.

"either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's goin' on in the hood." Doughboy

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i cant really think of anything that can really improve DubCNN or DubCC but i'll give it a go:

1) update on DubCC, allowing user to change skins etc. (not really a big deal though).
2) try again at DubCNN sponsored gigs in England. i was quite happy when you announced that you would be bringing some acts over but it never really happened...
3) a Dr. Dre interview (pm for questions...lol).

did i win?

teletomble

I'd Like For More Artists To Drop Music On Here On A Weekly Basis (Like Crooked I & Young Dre Do)
(Either New Music or Old Music From Their Vaults)

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Keep it up. Just keep it up.

Oh, and throw a little bit of westcoast R&B in there! What's up with Jon B, Montell, etc.

Al Bundy

to keep being a great news site and forum. loving the audio drops and mixtapes and contests yall do  8)

oh yeah, announce the winners of that thizz contest!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
to keep being a great news site and forum. loving the audio drops and mixtapes and contests yall do  8)

Cheers bundy! Appreciate the positive feedback!

The winners were contacted and prizes dispatched by the label to my knowledge!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Al Bundy

Like last year I would like u 2 add RSS-Feeds for all sections of the board & the front page.
-I miss that members can't submit questions anymore,I know u guys r tired of whinning fools. Ignore them,I think most dubCC members appriciate your work.
-live chat,sounds good
-someone suggested a "myspace"type of section. not a bad idea either
-I have yet 2 check your radio show,but it would cool if the show featured all the audio on the front page.

RSS feeds would be smart.

Okka

Y'all need to hook up with Dogg Pound Gangstas (Bad Azz, Soopafly, Lil C Style etc..) all those rappers who we ain't seen in a while, y'all need to interview them. Plus a interview with Dr. Dre would be dope too, y'all could ask him about alot of shit that have been talked about here in the past  ;)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

-I have yet 2 check your radio show,but it would cool if the show featured all the audio on the front page.
That's in the works as we speak :D

Al Bundy

Cheers bundy! Appreciate the positive feedback!

The winners were contacted and prizes dispatched by the label to my knowledge!

oh shit i guess i lost then haha

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
-I have yet 2 check your radio show,but it would cool if the show featured all the audio on the front page
That's in the works as we speak

I figured that,I just had to say it,ha,ha.
anyways it's nice 2 get all the"new"audio on
one download,with news& what not u got planned
exactly, we're gonna give it to you all in one shot!