Author Topic: Dubcnn: What do you want from us in 2008? Drop Thoughts = Free Contest Entry  (Read 2207 times)

wcsoldier

to be honest it's gonna be very difficult for Dubcnn to improve .. outside a few weaknesses ( review section for example) , I can't see how Dubcnn can improve in a MAJOR way as a website ... without a doubt , one of the best (only 2nd to the formula) when it comes to interviews, always bringing up exclusive audios/news and doing a very good job both covering West stars and upcoming artists ... Imo the major improvement would come from the creation of a magazine or other means of communication but of course it implies more money ... still I have a few ideas when it comes to 2008 :

- more studio/concert footage with artists (I'm aware you have to deal with labels/arenas restrictions for that though .. )

- Dubcnn would score BIG if y'all can be the 1st to obtain a Dre interview about the legend called Detox

PS : your additionnal job consists in convincing Cube/WC and Quik to come in Europe for some concerts  ;D

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
instead of new stuff, what about providing what is already supposed to be there? like rare audio in media section, probably not the only one wantin that

8) 8) 8)

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
live chat!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i don't really have any suggestions for Dubcnn ( the staff is doing a great job with all the interviews/features, support of upcoming artists etc.). but it would be great if dubcc would get some new active moderators in 2008. these mods should be respected members; for example, i'd like to see chad vader as a moderator of the westcoast and eastcoast section. i mean he's active, friendly, a respected member, and does whatever he can to keep things organised ( with only user privileges it's very hard to do that).

that way the staff can concentrate more on dubcnn.

or maybe you guys can finally complete the rare audio section on dubcnn. i can't think of anything else, keep up the good work  :)

wardy

even though the website & forum is imo the best on the net a couple of my requests/thoughts are

an interview with lil c'style and if possible also one with swoop g and also update the rare audio section

other than that i can't think of anymore

keepin_it_real

yeah, live chat would be cool, mixtapes/street albums could prob use an audio section of their own, a page where u list links 2 featured artists myspace pages, and the forum could probably use a bit of a new look, other than that keep doing what dubcnn does, latest free mixtapes, tracks, audio, interviews, news, etc.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 06:55:08 PM by Gzy »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I want an interview with Cunninlynguists - that's all

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
And an Ice-T Interview and - that's all.

;D :pimp:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I appriciate your confidence in me Dre-Day,but I'm fairly new around here,so I might have to earn my ranks first.(?)
sure, but you are already a respected member  ;)

oh well, it's up to the staff to decide; but we really need some new active mods!  ;)

Lunatic

a knoc-turn'al interview ;)

y'all know i had 2 do it LOL :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
1. Interviews and Exclusive audio from Kurupt, DAZ, Snoop, Bad Azz, Roscoe, Tristar & YA.  :D

2. Completion of the RARE Audio Archive  :o

3. A Pay Raise for Nima & Eddie  ;)

THANKS!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

AnybodyKilla

You guys just about keep us updated with almost every1, propz on that. But maybe some info on Hood Surgeon and Lil Eazy, see what there up too!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
we want CHEAPER advertising on your site.

$350 US is a fucking joke.

More like $400 AU after the conversaion, shove that hey.

U want cheaper advertising, lol, not we

kemizt

C-Style_Records

ok big baller, mr bigg, mr money, spend it up then, pay thru tha ROOF for yor adverts............. hang on..........

where r YOUR adverts?. on any site 4 that matter?.

Please post me the links, until then, U , SHUT THE FUCK UP.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

ok big baller, mr bigg, mr money, spend it up then, pay thru tha ROOF for yor adverts............. hang on..........

where r YOUR adverts?. on any site 4 that matter?.

Please post me the links, until then, U , SHUT THE FUCK UP.

1st, I'm not a baller, a broke ass student with 6 G's (not dollars) a month
2nd, I got nothing to ad for either, your right, but my non existent ad is way better than C-Style Records from Down Under (no diss to other Aussies.)
3rd, why "C-Style" btw? Cripped out?

kemizt