Author Topic: Dubcnn: What do you want from us in 2008? Drop Thoughts = Free Contest Entry  (Read 2208 times)

dclee

Hmm, it's hard to come up with suggestions, since this site already has lots of good shit. But I would say:

- concert listings for hip hop shows of all kinds. well, maybe start off with west coast listings/artists first, then expand it once it gets settled in and gets a lot of hits.
- like others have said, more interviews with west coast legends who are doing new things, like big hutch.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
An artists section, where you have a list of rappers that you can click on and they have there own page.. then there is biographies and info on that individual or group, then some pics and videos of each selection.

i like that alot. and it has alll their albums mixtapes etc. and featured tracks they have done with other artists.

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
More interviews on producers. What there process is to make beats. What hardwear/software they like. How they hooked up with various artists.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
good work but feature more hip hop like murs , pac division, blu, etc

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks guys we appreciate all the comments!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
The best thing you can do is, start your internet radio or PodCast.

Something even better what you can do is. Actually a Rock music website did it. I know we have some UNI students here. And each UNI has their own Radio Stations, and trust me, PEOPLE(STUDENTS) do ACTUALLY LISTEN TO IT !!!

Turn these DUBCC UNI students into DUBCC employees, tell them to run a show on the UNI radio. Which is very easy. As time goes by, you can also make a solo UNI radio station with permission from the DEAN(which is very easy) and name it DUBCC 107 or watever.

I have seen this happen, and i have witnessed its success, so you might wanna give it a shot.

Cover more music videos as they're being made like you did with Certified. It gives it a much greater build up. Also you could make a dubcnn youtube channel with interviews and behind the scenes with artists.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
interview with afeni shakur!

DrShady

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Hip Hop's Coming Back
1. CV's in the vault need to be assigned to one person alone, then let people comment on it and the person keeps on top of it in a better looking view possibly with pictures of the albums and links to download the song.

2. CV's of Record Labels, IE: Death Row, Loud, Aftermath, Cash Money.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
a live chat room!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.