Author Topic: AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO AIN'T FEELING BISHOP LAMONT  (Read 5967 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO AIN'T FEELING BISHOP LAMONT
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2008, 10:43:51 PM »

i understand what dudes are saying about bishop's attempts at concept mixtapes but i have to say none of them have come off for me. N*gger noise did not really address (except for a couple of tracks) a very difficult and complex issue and pope mobile does not really tackle religion.

Thats true but we must not forget that this is only a mixtape, which means that he probably just throws some leftovers together so that they fit a certain concept. Because if he went 100% on the N*gger Noize and these other free mixtapes and put all his heart into it and really concentrate on the concept, the question would be "what the hell is he gonna talk about on his albums?"

lol.  r u serious?

U basically saying dude can only pump out enuff good songs for just one album..

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2008, 03:30:42 AM »

i understand what dudes are saying about bishop's attempts at concept mixtapes but i have to say none of them have come off for me. N*gger noise did not really address (except for a couple of tracks) a very difficult and complex issue and pope mobile does not really tackle religion.

Thats true but we must not forget that this is only a mixtape, which means that he probably just throws some leftovers together so that they fit a certain concept. Because if he went 100% on the N*gger Noize and these other free mixtapes and put all his heart into it and really concentrate on the concept, the question would be "what the hell is he gonna talk about on his albums?"

lol.  r u serious?

U basically saying dude can only pump out enuff good songs for just one album..

Nah hes just saving the heaters for the album. Who else on the west coast has mixtapes as dope as Nigger Noizze or Pope Mobile? Cats could release them as albums and they get mad reviews...

Jay_J

« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2008, 05:20:50 AM »
No you're not!
He has really nuthin special...
There are a lot of rappers out there better than bishop, stat quo, cashiss or slim the mobster...
I dont understand how could dre choose 'em...
Game was also a wack rapper, dre did a great album for him but it didnt work.
Game said he running da rap shit today in an interview, he thinks he's a legend, but he aint...
Samething will happen to Bishop i think. He just an avarage rapper...
I hope dre can listen hip hop more... There are a lot of rappers have talent in underground...
(listen some King Gordy and Vishiss)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2008, 07:23:45 AM »
There are a lot of rappers out there better than bishop, stat quo, cashiss or slim the mobster...
At least Bishop is telling a story, the same can't be said for southern boy Stat Quo.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2008, 08:04:07 AM »
Bishop is boring.....I still support because it's west west but.....I fucks wit Glasses, Jay Rock, Ya Boy, Clyde Carson, problem and eastwood...they are all better than Bishop to me.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2008, 10:25:45 AM »
everyone has their own opinion and input but IMO
bishop>>>>>>g malone, jay rock, clyde carson, ya boy, problem, eastwood, sly boogy, and many more!!
im not sayin the others arent dope but bishops lyrical flow is vicious and IMO theirs isnt, not on his level. 
their dope rappers but bishop go juice for real!
he brings everything to the table!

Bishop is boring.....I still support because it's west west but.....I fucks wit Glasses, Jay Rock, Ya Boy, Clyde Carson, problem and eastwood...they are all better than Bishop to me.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2008, 10:31:14 AM »
I'm a big fan of bishop lamont since the beggining (who i gotta kill mixtape). His features on warren g's album are crazy.

The only thing that bothers me is that SOMETIMES he sounds a little bored/lazy like he just fucked a bitch and need to sleep.

How can you not like his flow when you hear tracks like "Go At It", "Caltroit", "Love You" ?

The good things with bishop :
- funny dude
- can make both mainstream and underground shit
- fucks with the best producers
- chooses crazy beats
- can change his flow
- makes crazy hooks (dude can even sing and change his voice for hooks)
- GONNA BE ON DETOX (if that's not a reason why he's hot, then dre lost his ears and i cant believe that
- ...etc

i think people are gonna realise how hot he is when they'll hear DETOX...

I can see him doing classic tracks with eminem, busta, chad hugo

The D.O.C and

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2008, 10:50:34 AM »
well said!  but even when hes borin its all good
hes still better than others!!

I'm a big fan of bishop lamont since the beggining (who i gotta kill mixtape). His features on warren g's album are crazy.

The only thing that bothers me is that SOMETIMES he sounds a little bored/lazy like he just fucked a bitch and need to sleep.

How can you not like his flow when you hear tracks like "Go At It", "Caltroit", "Love You" ?

The good things with bishop :
- funny dude
- can make both mainstream and underground shit
- fucks with the best producers
- chooses crazy beats
- can change his flow
- makes crazy hooks (dude can even sing and change his voice for hooks)
- GONNA BE ON DETOX (if that's not a reason why he's hot, then dre lost his ears and i cant believe that
- ...etc

i think people are gonna realise how hot he is when they'll hear DETOX...

I can see him doing classic tracks with eminem, busta, chad hugo
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2008, 11:33:52 AM »
bishop>>>>>>g malone, jay rock, clyde carson, ya boy, problem, eastwood, sly boogy, and many more!!
im not sayin the others arent dope but bishops lyrical flow is vicious and IMO theirs isnt, not on his level. 

Come on big dog You think bishop has made a harder mixtape then G-Malone's.....White Lightening or Sly Boogy's last mixtape? that shit was a classic.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2008, 11:39:13 AM »
ahh hell yeah folx, str8 up!
i have that g malone 1 and i heard that sly one, but nothin comes close to bishops
cats are sleein heavily on bishop, real talk!
n*gger noize and pope mobile. both of his tapes shit on others. 
1 by 1 they are classics, yeah i said it, they are classics. 
g malones dope too, so is sly boogy altho sly hasnt done much but noone comes close to what bishop has done since  bein in the game.
and then he releases two classic (imo) tapes , caltroit was cool but not on the others level!

Come on big dog You think bishop has made a harder mixtape then G-Malone's.....White Lightening or Sly Boogy's last mixtape? that shit was a classic.
Cube

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2008, 01:35:44 PM »
WHO CARES ABOUT WHO TELLS THE BEST STORIES,who cares who's signed to who,so what such and such album was damn near a classic, who cares who YO FUCC'N FAVORITE ARTIST IS,ALL THIS SHIT DON'T MATTER,IT JUST SHOWS it's your fucc'n opinion,all that matters is if he puts out a  good album, damn some of yall act like for yall to like a muthafucca they have to be your number 1 all time favorite artist HAHA SOUNDING LIKE KIDS ARGUING IN THE FIRST GRADE!!!, i'm wish'n bishop the best with his career and albums, it don't matter if he's a  favorite of mines are not yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2008, 01:44:10 PM »
dont get it twisted box, hes not my favorite artist of all time but hes one of my favorite right now
besides that tho and that aside, cats are sayin that hes not dope.
I mean he might not be the hottest (debated) but IMO hes better than spi, and others.
and sides his work has showed, homie aint full shit.  hes released material mixtape after mixtape
homies puttin in workin for the west
cant be mad at that

WHO CARES ABOUT WHO TELLS THE BEST STORIES,who cares who's signed to who,so what such and such album was damn near a classic, who cares who YO FUCC'N FAVORITE ARTIST IS,ALL THIS SHIT DON'T MATTER,IT JUST SHOWS it's your fucc'n opinion,all that matters is if he puts out a  good album, damn some of yall act like for yall to like a muthafucca they have to be your number 1 all time favorite artist HAHA SOUNDING LIKE KIDS ARGUING IN THE FIRST GRADE!!!, i'm wish'n bishop the best with his career and albums, it don't matter if he's a  favorite of mines are not yell
Cube

englishvocabullaryinuse

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2008, 02:39:11 PM »
THERE'S A REASON HE IS GIVING HIS MIXTAPES AWAY FOR FREE 8)

I DON'T REALLY KNOW MUCH OF HIS MUSIC, BUT HE I'VE SEEN THE INTERVIEWS AND HE DOES ACT LIKE A CHILD.

I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC FIRST. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2008, 02:41:55 PM »
yeah listen to his muzik
i wouldnt say he acts like a child, but he plays around, hes not the average rapper, thats his character tho!
he dont act serious/gangsta/thug like game/snoop/ others
but who cares he can act like whatever hes releasin heat unlike others
and name 1 rapper thats done more than bishop in the amount of time theyve been in the game?

THERE'S A REASON HE IS GIVING HIS MIXTAPES AWAY FOR FREE 8)

I DON'T REALLY KNOW MUCH OF HIS MUSIC, BUT HE I'VE SEEN THE INTERVIEWS AND HE DOES ACT LIKE A CHILD.

I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC FIRST. 
Cube

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2008, 06:52:22 PM »
Dude is improving but i dont think he is amazing. Like hatesrats said, with the team he has behind him, its certified that his debut will be dope. He'll probably have a similar production lineup to what game did for his aftermath debut but with a lil more dre and lil less of the others than obviously,lol. I'll make a better decision on this nigga after his album drops or after detox...whichever one comes first,lol because right now i pretty much feel what lindon is sayin to a certain extent.

pz