Author Topic: AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO AIN'T FEELING BISHOP LAMONT  (Read 5860 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO AIN'T FEELING BISHOP LAMONT
« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2008, 08:17:45 AM »
bishop is nice..good music..

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2008, 03:43:24 PM »

So what now?
Grow Up didnīt get the buzz they hoped  :-\....
Will this affect Detox and Reformation?
Ainīt cats ready to "grow up"?

Sounds like they changed the plan of what comes out first rather than building a buzz for Grow Up, seeing as they didn't make a video for it

They change their plans every other day over there...
When four street albums (that most people seems to like) and a Dre beat donīt get a real buzz going... then thereīs something wrong.

Word, thats pretty much it. If there was any buzz for grow up then they would have worked on gettin the buzz bigger for that with the vid and pushing it further etc but initial reaction was people were not feeling it so thats why plans were changed, not just changed for any reason.

As for the dre beat, if the joint was a banger and a dre beat, then he would have his buzz right now imo.

pz

D.A UK

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2008, 05:19:56 PM »
Bishop aint fronting with a gangster image thats why people are not feeling him hes just writes music no beefs unless you count djs, but i like him and hope he drops which he wont.
Nas Won! "I prove you lost already"

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2008, 05:20:31 PM »

So what now?
Grow Up didnīt get the buzz they hoped  :-\....
Will this affect Detox and Reformation?
Ainīt cats ready to "grow up"?

Sounds like they changed the plan of what comes out first rather than building a buzz for Grow Up, seeing as they didn't make a video for it

They change their plans every other day over there...

This is true

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: August 30, 2008, 04:46:47 PM »
hell yeah still dont understand why the fuck cats hate on him
who else is spittin the same heat like him?
who else is givin away dope muzik like him?

damn!!!!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #140 on: August 30, 2008, 05:32:15 PM »
hell yeah still dont understand why the fuck cats hate on him
who else is spittin the same heat like him?
who else is givin away dope muzik like him?

damn!!!!

so this is what you're sayin

"i dont know Bishop is dope but im not feelin him" and somhow you think thats hate?

Just cuz u not feelin someone does not mean ure a hater u retarded ass goofy nigga.

i swear Jesse Jackson or whoeva should've burried the word "Hater" together with "Nigger/Nigga"
"Hi Travy"

h2k4

« Reply #141 on: August 30, 2008, 08:52:06 PM »
To me, Bishop isn't marketable.  What's so unique about him?  Some of his songs are cool but the flow seems to always be the same.  I was actually surprised that Hittman didn't drop an album with Aftermath.  His verses on 2001 were dope but then I heard that cd that was floating around here and it was garbage.  Bishop will most likely get the same treatment.

PLAYA510

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2008, 09:18:38 PM »
Bishop is clean as fuck and i mostly listen to bay and sac shit. What folks need to realize is its harder to blow up now a days cuz the industry is on some bullshit and if your from the West your chances are like 10x harder. Also think about how many rappers come and go now that have hit singles, its hard to stay hot unless you have a big movement like Miamis gay ass movement aka the supergroup

godlike25

« Reply #144 on: October 31, 2008, 11:25:28 PM »
Bishop is clean as fuck and i mostly listen to bay and sac shit. What folks need to realize is its harder to blow up now a days cuz the industry is on some bullshit and if your from the West your chances are like 10x harder. Also think about how many rappers come and go now that have hit singles, its hard to stay hot unless you have a big movement like Miamis gay ass movement aka the supergroup

its not becoz he is from the West, its becoz West Coast niggaz are haters and Too scared to go a lil bit Commercial and A lil bit artisticm like South Niggaz, they are all stuck in 1995, Chucks and Khakis...

West Coast niggaz are too insecure to make a lil POP song to get the buzz, becoz the next Broke Ass Nigga like Rass Kass is there on your nuts Waiting to Diss YOu for Being a lil POP,

Thank God Game knocked him the fuck out.

West Coast is haters, and when somebody raises with some originality like Game, everybody Hates him...Look at Pathetic, Lil Eazy Hating on Game, all Game wanted to do is carry the traditio with his heart and that fagget with "NIGGA-KILLA-PULL-THE-TRIGGA-BIGGA RHYMES" went at  Game.

Where is he now? Still rhyming Nigga with Figga? (This aint a Game ref, LIL EAZY IS TRASH AS FUCK"

Chad Vader

« Reply #145 on: October 31, 2008, 11:41:40 PM »

its not becoz he is from the West, its becoz West Coast niggaz are haters and Too scared to go a lil bit Commercial and A lil bit artisticm like South Niggaz, they are all stuck in 1995, Chucks and Khakis...

West Coast niggaz are too insecure to make a lil POP song to get the buzz, becoz the next Broke Ass Nigga like Rass Kass is there on your nuts Waiting to Diss YOu for Being a lil POP,

Thank God Game knocked him the fuck out.

West Coast is haters, and when somebody raises with some originality like Game, everybody Hates him...Look at Pathetic, Lil Eazy Hating on Game, all Game wanted to do is carry the traditio with his heart and that fagget with "NIGGA-KILLA-PULL-THE-TRIGGA-BIGGA RHYMES" went at  Game.

Where is he now? Still rhyming Nigga with Figga? (This aint a Game ref, LIL EAZY IS TRASH AS FUCK"

So people "hate" Game, but when LAX leaks it gets 485 responds?

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2008, 12:32:50 AM »
i ain't thinkin he is wack or shit like that but i think they are a lot of rapper that's better than bishop..

its alright man, you are not alone. BUT i have to disagree. Im feeling bishop. A lot of rappers better than bishop? nah, i dont think so, maybe a handful but not a lot. people like you is not feeling bishop because he doesnt appeal to the masses/mainstream as you would prefer like your favorite mainstream artists.

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2008, 09:18:16 PM »
i ain't thinkin he is wack or shit like that but i think they are a lot of rapper that's better than bishop..

its alright man, you are not alone. BUT i have to disagree. Im feeling bishop. A lot of rappers better than bishop? nah, i dont think so, maybe a handful but not a lot. people like you is not feeling bishop because he doesnt appeal to the masses/mainstream as you would prefer like your favorite mainstream artists.

but the problem is, he's trying to take the role of a mainstream artist for the west. see? thats where the problem lies. he would be an ill ass underground backpack type artist. i dont think anybody on here really thinks he's "WACK". but he aint built for the mainstream and thats what the west wants right now. someone to take snoops spot. bishop aint got that kind of music. he's more like a warren g. tight, but should be playin a different role than dres main artist. of course it makes it even worse when everybody wants to work with dre and then they're lookin at bishop like WTF? make sense?
ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2008, 11:08:43 PM »
here's where everyone is wrong,

people WERE feeling grow up it was actually starting to get burn
on a lot of major radio stations.
tons of people were feeling it.

jimmy iovine's crazy ass got the record to stop being played on the
radio for fear that it would draw too much attention away from detox.
cease and desist orders to any station that had it in their rotation i guess.

shit is pretty fucken whack if you ask me. 
what's mind blowing to me, is the people who will sit here day and night
complaining about how whack the rap industry is with all this nonsense club shit,
then straight sit here and shit talk a record like grow up that talks about
change in the culture, and something with substance.

i don't think yall are really listening to bishop, lyrically he's the truth.
and his music is smooth. he can do songs like "super freak" and
"i just want the money" and come around and do some shit like
"HIStory" and "music shit".

personally i think they shoulda put out no stoppin carson as the single,
and really pushed it.

fuck it i guess

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2008, 01:05:14 AM »
Grow Up is dope; it's really a shame that jimmy's favourite colour is red.

maybe bishop has more luck if/when Detox finally drops.