Author Topic: Benazir Bhutto Assassination  (Read 265 times)

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
Re: Benazir Bhutto Assassination
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 08:15:52 AM »
its sad that a human being wit a family, husband an kids was taking out like that, I don't think there was any need to take it to that level, rip to benazir bhutto, an condolences definetly go out to her family an that you know, but people have to keep this in perspective, she was a US puppet 300%, more than Musharaff is, whose like 100% puppet, yousee what I'm saying, an I don't think she would have got elected if she had been in the elections, so I don't why the people that killed her merked her in the first place, I feel it wasn't needed, an was over the top, its sad, rip to benazir bhutto, true stories

the people that killed her wasn't Al Queda or the Taliban like the western media is reporting, but it was probably the Pakistan intellegence community, like the ISI that was behind it, because she was gonna flop there money an crack down on there islamist ties an let the US take the piss in Pakistan, those are probably the real reasons that are behind her assassination an that you know, true stories, but lke I said before, rip to her you know, its real, lets go