Author Topic: Benazir Bhutto Assassination  (Read 678 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: Benazir Bhutto Assassination
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 12:14:28 PM »
Thanks for all of your explanations on this, it definitely sounds suspect, especially when our government has our hands in this. It will be interesting how it plays out with Musharraf.
I got a bird's eye view

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 01:47:51 PM »
It's interesting how she was buried almost within 24 hours of her death. What is being hidden?

I think it's a Muslim thing to bury with in 24 hours.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2007, 04:42:46 PM »
Theres alot of conflicting reports here as to who did it and why...anything right now is speculation

personally, i dont think this was an act of the Taliban. Behtullah Mehsud, the Amir of South Waziristan has denied any involvement in this. And if he did this, he definitely would not deny it.

Most likely, it was an Islamic psycho who was helped by elements of the ISI.....

Both the Military-Industrial-Intelligence complex in Pakistan, as well as the Al Qaeda-Taliban-Islamist axis stood to gain from this.

As for American direct involvement, too soon to say. But indirectly, through foregn policy blunder after blunder, yeah they share some blame
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2007, 05:20:17 PM »
It's interesting how she was buried almost within 24 hours of her death. What is being hidden?

Really? I guess I need to take Islam 101.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2007, 10:51:19 PM »

Really? I guess I need to take Islam 101.
nah thats wrong.  you have to bury the body as soon as possible.  but, Muslims don't do an autopsy or bullshit like that.  right after someone dies, all you're suppost to do is clean the body, wrap it up in a white sheet, and get the funeral scheduled (call close friends etc.)  other then that, it doesnt matter if it takes 1 day, or 3 days, as long as the the burial is done properly.
t

AndrE16686

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 08:51:34 AM »

Imma keep my muthafucking mouth shut now.........

I guarantee I'll be under investigation
You can't handle the whole, I'll slam you on your skull
Or we can go blow for blow like Evander and Bowe, ya never know
However tho' I still hold the title
When all my rivals the chance to dance who missed the homicidal
Hand on the bible I swear to defend my crown
I've been around since forever and never let it touch the ground
Don't fuck around and catch a rude awakenin'
My crew's basically waitin' patiently for you to move your patrons in
Then we'll surround you, form Desert Storm and pound you
Look around you, Terror Squad's everywhere like Soundview
The Boogie Down do it like nobody, who are we?
The foundation, you're facin' a whole army...

-Big Pun, Capital Punishment.

if you know what life is worth,
You will look for yours on earth:
And now you see the light,
You stand up for your rights. jah!

-from Bob Marrley's "Get up stand up"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 11:03:38 PM »
^ wtf?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2008, 01:27:36 AM »
Musharrif had nothing to gain from this, he bent over backwards to let her back in and run again giving her anmesty against her corruption cases, he warned her about threats to her life and when the security forces tried to protect her she complained and she continued to get dangerously close to people at political rallies even after the failed bomb attempt on her life a couple of months ago which killed a bunch of her supporters. now her party is complaining about the government not doing enough to protect her.

The motivation to kill her would come from the taliban/al quaeda militants who she had vowed to crack down on, with the powerful PPP supporting and controling the army operations the governement would have held a great deal of credibility which would lead to far less unrest, unlike the current one now.

Pakistan doesn't need a dictatorship, the west has been worried about how pakistan might turn out in a fully feldged democracy, but seem to foget the would probably have more influence over a democratic government than a dictator, who can be seen as a US puppet. Islamists are very unlikely to take power, although the longer pakis are denied democracy the more popular islamists are likely to become.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

AndrE16686

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 04:27:28 AM »
^ wtf?

...yeah i know, i know.....was extremely high.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 04:31:01 AM by THE OVERFIEND »

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 06:39:40 AM »
The problem with idiots who think Bush is behind this is, if Bush was into killing political oponents there'd be a lot of dead democrats in Washington.  That someone could think that blows my mind when the evidence against it is so obvious.

Also, if you know a fucking thing about Pakistan you know Bhutto was becoming more friendly with America and possibly would have been more harmonious to America than Musharaff, who has said things like "No American troops will ever stand on Paki soil" and shit like that. 

Benazir Bhutto may have been loved by a number of Paki's but she was kicked out of office twice over corruption.  This was no saint, this was a woman who was groomed to be prime minister by her father at a young age and it's all she ever knew to do. 

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 07:15:52 AM »
its sad that a human being wit a family, husband an kids was taking out like that, I don't think there was any need to take it to that level, rip to benazir bhutto, an condolences definetly go out to her family an that you know, but people have to keep this in perspective, she was a US puppet 300%, more than Musharaff is, whose like 100% puppet, yousee what I'm saying, an I don't think she would have got elected if she had been in the elections, so I don't why the people that killed her merked her in the first place, I feel it wasn't needed, an was over the top, its sad, rip to benazir bhutto, true stories

the people that killed her wasn't Al Queda or the Taliban like the western media is reporting, but it was probably the Pakistan intellegence community, like the ISI that was behind it, because she was gonna flop there money an crack down on there islamist ties an let the US take the piss in Pakistan, those are probably the real reasons that are behind her assassination an that you know, true stories, but lke I said before, rip to her you know, its real, lets go