Author Topic: Please explain to me how this works  (Read 289 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Please explain to me how this works
« on: December 28, 2007, 11:44:01 PM »
Iran and Pakistan are both influential predominantly Islamic countries. Pakistan is known to have nuclear weapons and the USA gives them billions of dollars in aid. Iran and the CIA says that Iran stopped it's nuclear program and the USA threatens to go to war with them. Am I missing something?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Please explain to me how this works
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 01:05:10 AM »
ask bush

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 08:32:21 AM »
Does this blatant hypocrisy bother you or something?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 08:46:26 AM »
Yeah, you're missing that Pakistan is a hellhole now that that chick got assassinated and that Musharraf has got less souverenity/political stability than Ahmadinejad
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 10:27:02 AM »
Iran and Pakistan are both influential predominantly Islamic countries. Pakistan is known to have nuclear weapons and the USA gives them billions of dollars in aid. Iran and the CIA says that Iran stopped it's nuclear program and the USA threatens to go to war with them. Am I missing something?

its to do with being a so called helping hand in the this apparent war on terror....pakistan believe it or not has done alot in helping america considering how sensitive a issue it is and the president/army leader dude of the country had done major steps in bringing pakistan forward as a country, people don't know the full story with cats like him. i know some cats who were born here same place as me but got pakistan/indian backgrounds from there families or whatever and they say alot of shit is overreacted in the media bigtime....i know some people wouldnt believe it but that dude who runs pakistan has done alot of good for his country....its very unstable in places like pakistan where money had such bearing on everything and whilst in developed countries curruption is done as hidden as possible, places like pakistan, corruption is apparently right in front of you so its difficult to tell when something is being done right and wrong....

my homie been to pakistan and says obviously its alot less clean and shit, its a developing country but poeple can go out have a ball and so on, its like infinite viisiting africa, there is always fun to have wherever you go....i mean i heard places like india and pakistan got nuff mcdonalds and burger king joints and shit and they got some fine ass women who go out and stuff....if they drink or not don't matter,they just following there religions, don't mean they less kool or something....

seriously homie, the further away you get your mind from politics or the less you let it affect u, the less problems you'll feel

imma proud black cat, i got no problems with ppl of all religions, colours and wherever you from and shit...i love europe, NA, SA, Africa and dang, i wouldnt even mind checkin some places in the middle east like dubai and so on...but what i hate is when countries are used as pawns in bigger plans and political bullshit....

iran aint no threat to me, iraq never was a threat, never will be a threat to me, pakistan is not either....

we all just need to learn to appreciaite each other,lol....i don't know how much this really relates with your thread the further i gone but i feel its got a good message to it so i just thought id drop my points anyway

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 04:30:14 PM »

The official explanation for your question goes a little something like this. Pakistan is considered to be controlled by the western elites. We certainly know that the ISI were spawned by the CIA and were trained and funded. We also know that Musharaff is a dictator and his coup was said to have been engineered via western funding. Now in terms of the benefits that the U.S and the other western elites get from relationship, well for that you need to look at the geopolitical map and the relationship between India, China and Pakistan. The western elites empowered China by providing it with the infrastructure and the funds to build up the countries economy. Of course in doing so Europe, Canada, the U.S have lost millions of manufacturing jobs to outsourcing the key benefit to the western corporations of course is cheap goods means much greater profits. However this could be said to have been something of a very short term gain and a long term headache. The headache comes from China having a massive trade surplus which they then use to buy up treasury bonds and indeed which they can then use as an economic weapon to, because in their ownership of some 1 trillion dollars, they have the potential to turn the dollar into toilet paper (much more so than the dollars current value) by dumping large holdings of theirs. This is the economic aspect but the bigger headache is the ever increasing size of the chinese army, their exponential increase in military spending. For this nation who unlike America have not been pursuing military adventures and so their own machine has only become strengthened. The fear is that China will make a move at some point and with it's military might will look to completely take over. Pakistan serves the purpose of being a buffer zone whilst also looking after the western elites strategic interests which are namely the oil and gas pipelines.

Iran on the other hand and bearing in mind this is the official explanation which I think is probably based upon truth and scare mongering is not controlled by the western elites. Or if it is, then the president of Iran has begun to break ranks with the key players. The reason for the attention being focused upon Iran has nothing to do with a fear of them developing nuclear weapons because as has been pointed out before India and Pakistan have been teetering on the brink of disaster for many decades and likewise Israel has a plethora of nuclear weapons. The nuclear weapons line is just something which has been successful in the past at striking fear into the public and thus resulting in support for a war. The recent study group has of course undermined that effort with their recent conclusions about Iran not posing an imminent danger. However as Ron Paul has recently said that there are still neocons intent on war with Iran and according to former CIA agents like Roger Behr, it is because strategically Iran could take the oil fields of Saudi Arabia and of Kuwait, strategically it's proxy force Hezbollah threatens to topple The Royal family in Saudi. There is a perception a perception which is given officially at least, that Iran could dominate the middle east.  Which is the reason why the Saudi government is funding terrorist factions in Iran, as well as the CIA doing likewise, it's part of a collaborative effort to weaken Iran. However it's important to remember that Iran has never attacked a sovereign nation and the western elites fear anything they can not control.

AndrE16686

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 07:03:07 PM »

seriously homie, the further away you get your mind from politics or the less you let it affect u, the less problems you'll feel

Word. If you trying to find peace in politics forget it, shit is a never-ending cycle of stress.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 09:18:23 PM »

Word. If you trying to find peace in politics forget it, shit is a never-ending cycle of stress.

for real dawg, i aint even a nigga to stress but u put on the news channels and its the constant, this shit with some set of ppl, that shit with another set of ppl, and then its back to the beggining with another set and same actions and reactions....like u say homie, never ending cycle, pz

+1

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 09:20:32 PM »

The official explanation for your question goes a little something like this. Pakistan is considered to be controlled by the western elites. We certainly know that the ISI were spawned by the CIA and were trained and funded. We also know that Musharaff is a dictator and his coup was said to have been engineered via western funding. Now in terms of the benefits that the U.S and the other western elites get from relationship, well for that you need to look at the geopolitical map and the relationship between India, China and Pakistan. The western elites empowered China by providing it with the infrastructure and the funds to build up the countries economy. Of course in doing so Europe, Canada, the U.S have lost millions of manufacturing jobs to outsourcing the key benefit to the western corporations of course is cheap goods means much greater profits. However this could be said to have been something of a very short term gain and a long term headache. The headache comes from China having a massive trade surplus which they then use to buy up treasury bonds and indeed which they can then use as an economic weapon to, because in their ownership of some 1 trillion dollars, they have the potential to turn the dollar into toilet paper (much more so than the dollars current value) by dumping large holdings of theirs. This is the economic aspect but the bigger headache is the ever increasing size of the chinese army, their exponential increase in military spending. For this nation who unlike America have not been pursuing military adventures and so their own machine has only become strengthened. The fear is that China will make a move at some point and with it's military might will look to completely take over. Pakistan serves the purpose of being a buffer zone whilst also looking after the western elites strategic interests which are namely the oil and gas pipelines.

Iran on the other hand and bearing in mind this is the official explanation which I think is probably based upon truth and scare mongering is not controlled by the western elites. Or if it is, then the president of Iran has begun to break ranks with the key players. The reason for the attention being focused upon Iran has nothing to do with a fear of them developing nuclear weapons because as has been pointed out before India and Pakistan have been teetering on the brink of disaster for many decades and likewise Israel has a plethora of nuclear weapons. The nuclear weapons line is just something which has been successful in the past at striking fear into the public and thus resulting in support for a war. The recent study group has of course undermined that effort with their recent conclusions about Iran not posing an imminent danger. However as Ron Paul has recently said that there are still neocons intent on war with Iran and according to former CIA agents like Roger Behr, it is because strategically Iran could take the oil fields of Saudi Arabia and of Kuwait, strategically it's proxy force Hezbollah threatens to topple The Royal family in Saudi. There is a perception a perception which is given officially at least, that Iran could dominate the middle east.  Which is the reason why the Saudi government is funding terrorist factions in Iran, as well as the CIA doing likewise, it's part of a collaborative effort to weaken Iran. However it's important to remember that Iran has never attacked a sovereign nation and the western elites fear anything they can not control.

yo just thought i'd say imma vote for you and jrome as my quality posters of year....i enjoy readin shit from many people on this site but y'all dropped some heat this year.....overall best is probably sikotic just cuz he a good nigga but for quality poster, you and jrome kept standards goin

pz

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 04:52:21 PM »

It's because Pakistan's leader (Musharaf) is a puppet of the United States.  While in Iran on the other hand, had an Islamic revolution in 1979 lead by Ayotallah Khomeni and overthrew their puppet government (the Shah).
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 06:24:53 AM »
Pakistan isn't threatening to blow up Israel.  Iran is.  Therefore, we're more friendly with Pakistan and give them lots of money and guns and things like that. 

it's really pretty simple, I don't see why you guys don't understand it.  Israel is where Jesus was born.  Therefore, it's where the u.s. government was originated since our country is One Nation Under God. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 06:44:53 AM »

Iran has never threatened to blow up Israel, it says that if Israel attacks the nation it will defend itself which will inevitably lead to a swift iranian response but it's never threatened to destroy Israel. The much villified statement made by the iranian president has been proven to be a mistranslation and yet this is not addressed on television, it's too for the propoganda purposes of the western governments. I think people are so tired of the propoganda which is spewn by many outlets of the press that they have just become more and more apathetic. They know this government and the american government are lying scumbags but the issue itself is so wearing that they just say whatever.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 01:36:24 PM »
fuck politics
do u

AndrE16686

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 04:29:47 PM »
it's really pretty simple, I don't see why you guys don't understand it.  Israel is where Jesus was born.  Therefore, it's where the u.s. government was originated since our country is One Nation Under God. 

Like vituoso said, Iran never threatened Israel, the whole shit is scare mongering for two reasons (IMO): pressure Iran and if that fails, to prepare the public for an expansion of the conflict (which I doubt will happen).

Jesus dosn't have a thing to do with any of this.