Author Topic: Jihad Drops "93' Fly" With Cashis & DJ Warrior On Jan 1 (Audio w/ Cashis, Jayo)  (Read 80 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Audio (Left click to jump to tracks)

06) New York
17) Me First (Feat. Cashis)

Jihad Drops "93' Fly" With Cashis & DJ Warrior On Jan 1 - December 29, 2007 By : Rud

Regular visitors will already be familiar with the Cerritos, CA up and comer Jihad who we introduced last year.

As we reported in September of this year, the talented MC has been working on his sophomore street album release, the follow up to last years "Death Before Dishonor" mixtape with DJ Warrior and DJ Nutty which received widespread acclaim, coverage on Dubcnn & The Source and a spot on MTV's Mixtape Mondays.

The former BET Freestyle Friday Hall of Famer has been busy putting the finishing touches on the new project "93' Fly." once again with the help of DJ Warrior, as well as DJ Envy and DJ Arkane. The release also features Shady Records signee Cashis who handles the hosting duties.

When we last reported on "93' Fly" the mixtape was only available for pre-order, today however - after some delay, the mixtape is being released to start off the New Year in style on January 1, 2008. The project - which features guest appearences by artists including Cashis, Jayo Felony, Tri-Star, Marc Spitz, Duke Riddles, Tracey Lane, Diamyn & Bellywize as well as production from Swizz Beats, J. Classic, Pakman, Beat Masta Wes, Lou Dog, Harry Sona/Trailblazerz, JRK, Big 4D, Shizz Beatz, Khalil Ansari and Shadowville Productions - can be bought today from SoCal People for delivery early in the new year.

To celebrate we have the full street album tracklist, the track we premiered back in July featuring a verse from host Cashis entitled "Me First" as well as a brand new track "New York" that is produced by Khalil Ansari.

01) Where Dey At?
02) Dippin' Ffeat. Jayo Felony)
03) All U Hear Iz
04) Damn (Feat. Marc Spitz)
05) Ring Material
06) New York
07) Kush (Feat. Tristar)
08) Breathe No More
09) Calm Down
10) Restless
11) Saved
12) 40 Off A Brick (Feat. Duke Riddles)
13) These Children (Feat. Tracey Lane & Diamyn)
14) Retaliation Iz A Must
15) We Gon' Come Up
16) Jihad - Back Again
17) Me First (Feat. Cashis)
18) U Can't Hold Us
19) Running Away
20) Jihad - Conquer & Divide
21) It's Murda (Feat. Bellywize)
22) I Just Wanna See (Feat. Tracey Lane)

Check out the new music today and ensure you place your order to get a copy using the SoCal People link. Alternatively you can click one of the various Jihad banners on Dubcnn. Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest on Jihad and make sure you check our past updates on him as well as to visit him on MySpace.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network