Author Topic: [BWS]Juice, New Message, Mixtape has Sold Thousands, Download W/ 2 Bonus Tracks!  (Read 516 times)

bwstakeover

Juice Just Posted A Bulletin on myspace :

Juice friends,

Juice's "Death Certificate" mixtape has received thousands of physical sales orders and to-date we are still shipping all physical copies. However, WWW.LIVEMIXTAPES.COM is now hosting a paid digital download offer exclusively to all you! This offer gives you the entire mixtape with TWO NEW BONUS TRACKS !!!

What does that mean to you? You can listen to this classic mixtape in a matter of minutes !!!

We have been forced to go digital because of the overwhelming response purchases - however we will be taking care of those who have ordered prior. So please be patient!

However if you have not ordered yet ... This is the hottest mixtape since Trap or Die & Stop Snitchin' Stop Lyin' ... it's the perfect holiday gift for yourself or a friend .... pay for it now, and start listening to it within minutes !!! There is no need to wait any longer !!!
"DEATH CERTIFICATE" DIGITAL DOWNLOAD WITH TWO BONUS TRACKS AVAILABLE NOW !!!!

Tracklist For the whole mixtape
1-Intro
2-King
3-Never feat.Scarface
4-Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It feat. Ice Cube
5-Crooked I Interlude
6-The W feat. Roccett & Crooked I
7-Drivin' Down The Freeway (Rollin 2007)
8-Illest New Rapper Alive feat. VL
9-For A Minute feat. B.G.
10-Sweet feat. Jay-Z
11-Most Anticipated
12-Juice Interlude
13-No Half Steppin' feat. Nas
14-Put Ya Hands Up
15-Girl You Know feat. Scarface
16-Midnight Rider
17-Welcome To My Hood feat. Gage
18-What Goes Around Interlude
19-What Goes Around feat. Focus, Mike Anthony & Warren G
20-Halos feat. Hell Razah & Crooked I
21-Outro
BONUS TRACKS
22-I'm A G feat. Lil Keke & Birdman
23-Sweet RMX Pt.2 feat. Jay-Z

A mixtape has already Pushed around 10 000 copies and @ Livemixtapes.com Death Certificate has already gotten 12000 views in the matter of few days!

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Still waiting for my copy that i ordered a month ago ( Nov. 28th)...

teletomble

I Had The Same Problem, Heres What They Said To Me When I E-Mailed Them :
"Tom, your copy is scheduled to ship next week.   Below should explain additional details ...
Dear friend,

Thank you for your purchase of Juice's "Death Certificate" Mixtape.   We are writing you today regarding a brief update with the status of your Juice "Death Certificate" Mixtape.

"Death Certificate"  received 5,000 pre orders, prior to Nov 28th.   Thousands of additional copies we're ordered during the release which occurred Nov 28th - we simply want to thank you for your patience with us, as we have been working as quick as we can to facilitate and ship all orders.

As a reminder, we are not the BWS store - all orders processed are being shipped from Arizona (where Juice is from) we have been able to process thousand of orders to date, and will continue to do so until all orders are fulfilled. 

Please be patient with us, we promise the wait will be worth it.  We can not stress our apologies to you, Juice's faithful and loyal fans - however please understand we are working the best we can to get your copy to you.

We plan to move orders to digital download because it will be easier for us to get the mixtape to you faster.   Once we move digital, if you still do not have your copy we will be happy to provide you a digital download free while you wait for your copy. 

Again, we truly value you and your business.   It's because of you this mixtape is a huge success, and we appreciate you for it.  We hope you continue to support Juice and everything he does.

Regards,

Juice Management
"

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
^^^KEEP PESTERING THEM

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

teletomble

^^^KEEP PESTERING THEM

No Need, Just Yet. Got This E-Mail Yesterday :
"Tom, it was shipped yesterday from Arizona (United States) to Bristol, Avon (UK) - via First Class International Mail.   Unfortunantely our postal service does not provide us an exact date of arrival, however other orders have arrived within 7 to 10 days from Arizona to UK."

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No Need, Just Yet. Got This E-Mail Yesterday :
"Tom, it was shipped yesterday from Arizona (United States) to Bristol, Avon (UK) - via First Class International Mail.   Unfortunantely our postal service does not provide us an exact date of arrival, however other orders have arrived within 7 to 10 days from Arizona to UK."

yeah it will probablly take a lil longer if going overseas

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

GangstaBoogy

Rappers kill me with this "my mixtape sold thousands" shiet. I don't think 1,000 people even know Juice.

Ahh well I guess its not as bad as Yuk claiming his mixtape sold 500,000.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Rappers kill me with this "my mixtape sold thousands" shiet. I don't think 1,000 people even know Juice.

he has had over 5 million views on his myspace... obviouslt that doesnt amount to money... but 5 million people viewing your myspace means that your known by more then 1000 people... thats more thenn established artists with albums out and shit.. popularity

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What the hell. Thats like the 3rd time I was about to write something and you already beat me to it. Bummer.

messi19

LOL at 500,000.

I think people know about Juice especially in Europe and on the West cuz Game been doin alot of tours in Europe and all that. And he's had alot of tracks on their "hottest track" list and shit on plenty of sites like HipHopDX.com and whatnot, and people who comment there (ALOT of people) seems to know who dude is.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What the hell. Thats like the 3rd time I was about to write something and you already beat me to it. Bummer.

he has had over 5 million views on his myspace... obviouslt that doesnt amount to money... but 5 million people viewing your myspace means that your known by more then 1000 people... thats more thenn established artists with albums out and shit.. popularity

your as dumb as each other then

d-nice

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!

oh fuck off, i had mine within a week.. there cant be that many problems

AnybodyKilla

Theres this thing that can get u more views. I had some guy on my myspace who posted up bulletines saying he could get u more views, and i asked him to give me a lil sample, and in 2 days i had like 5000 more views LOL. So u can increase that shit like that!!!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Theres this thing that can get u more views. I had some guy on my myspace who posted up bulletines saying he could get u more views, and i asked him to give me a lil sample, and in 2 days i had like 5000 more views LOL. So u can increase that shit like that!!!

lol you can. . but my homie runs his myspace . and i know he doesnt