Author Topic: [BWS]Juice, New Message, Mixtape has Sold Thousands, Download W/ 2 Bonus Tracks!  (Read 519 times)

bwstakeover

Rappers kill me with this "my mixtape sold thousands" shiet. I don't think 1,000 people even know Juice.

Ahh well I guess its not as bad as Yuk claiming his mixtape sold 500,000.

Yo, Bitch, have u ever been on Games Live show? have u seen How many people wearing BWS Gear, Support Game? HE got Fans, BWS got fans, Myspace, not to mention ammount of BWSEUROPE.COM dudes,

BWS Journal Got like 40 000 downloads only at Daptiff, $6 per download, not to metnion other outlets, Juice's Death Certificate got 11 000 views in like 5 days, Mysace and all them...

BWS has something other rappers dont, BWS Fanbase, Games fanbase...

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyone got the bonus tracks?? I orderd my mixtape when it first came out and got it right away

bwstakeover

^^^^ get it form Livemixtapes.com   its only $6 dollars, sorry dude, nobody gonna give u those tracks like that, u gotta spend money on it....I am sorry That u ordered ur tape and now u want Bonus tracks,We didint even know we had to Go Digital, cuz Shipping so many copies aint that easy...

But its only $6, i am sure u can afford that...

I still aint got my copy either. I preordered it ages ago.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
Rappers kill me with this "my mixtape sold thousands" shiet. I don't think 1,000 people even know Juice.

Ahh well I guess its not as bad as Yuk claiming his mixtape sold 500,000.

he has had over 5 million views on his myspace... obviouslt that doesnt amount to money... but 5 million people viewing your myspace means that your known by more then 1000 people... thats more thenn established artists with albums out and shit.. popularity

Theres this thing that can get u more views. I had some guy on my myspace who posted up bulletines saying he could get u more views, and i asked him to give me a lil sample, and in 2 days i had like 5000 more views LOL. So u can increase that shit like that!!!

lol you can. . but my homie runs his myspace . and i know he doesnt

yeah yeah right LOL  8)

OG Hack Wilson

what kinda douchbag jacks his name from the famous guy in Chicago

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=163281.0
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

what kinda douchbag jacks his name from the famous guy in Chicago

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=163281.0

Yes because every person out there must know every artist out there. MC Juice probably hasn't even release material in probably months, not to mention I doubt Juice known of him.

how you gonna go steal a Wake Up Show legends name?  thats garbage.  dude should be ashamed.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
up the bonus tracks,.,,