Author Topic: You know that turn at 94 WEST and 15 SOUTH near COSTCO - San Diego  (Read 199 times)

Dr. Octagon

He had no clue :laugh:

Look at the traffic sign in the background, it's basically a u-turn.

SAN DIEGO – A speeding motorcyclist being pursued by California Highway Patrol officers died early Saturday after he crashed into a barrier wall on state Route 94 at Interstate 15, authorities said.

Matthew Lee Cady, 27, of Chula Vista, died at Scripps Mercy Hospital shortly after midnight, according to the Medical Examiner's Office.

The pursuit began about 11:30 p.m. Friday when an officer tried to stop Cady for speeding on southbound state Route 125 at Mission Gorge Road in Santee, said CHP officer Matt Miller.

Cady, riding a 1996 Honda motorcycle, led officers on a 16-mile chase at speeds of 100 mph and more, Miller said.

At westbound state Route 94, Cady attempted to transition onto southbound Interstate 15 at about 80 mph. The suggested speed posted on the ramp is 30 mph.

The motorcycle crashed into a barrier wall on the right shoulder, launching Cady into a steel sign post :o

He died at 12:22 a.m. at the hospital.

Authorities are investigating whether alcohol or drugs played a role in the pursuit and crash. He was wearing a helmet.

Cady worked as a dental technician, according to the Medical Examiner's Office. He is survived by his wife, Diorella Cady.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Re: You know that turn at 94 WEST and 15 SOUTH near COSTCO - San Diego
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 01:30:09 PM »
I know exactly where that is. I actually was on my to downtown just before that apparently. I got down there around 11:00. If I'd have been a little later, I would've seen it go down.
My Future Wife:

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 03:25:40 PM »
i took that twice this week alone

haha

owned!

fuck an RIP he was a moron.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 10:13:58 PM »
that's a fuckin nasty turn!

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 10:22:46 PM »
There's always a spectacular accident on that ramp at least once a year.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 10:46:33 PM »
if this happened in the bay, the cop woulda crashed, and the dude running would have hit a wheelie as he got away

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 10:55:59 PM »
Nigga shoulda went to driving school....too late now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 02:48:20 PM »
if this happened in the bay, the cop woulda crashed, and the dude running would have hit a wheelie as he got away

lol right...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"