Author Topic: New 2Da Forum.. But Definitely No Stranger! Whaddup DUBCC..  (Read 1364 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New 2Da Forum.. But Definitely No Stranger! Whaddup DUBCC..
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2007, 05:12:13 PM »
Yeah, TQ & Shade, that'd be dope as fuck

Damn, I gotta bump Informal Introduction

kemizt

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2007, 05:15:18 PM »
Cali Diseaz iz prolly one of my fav. tracks that shit go hard

You got that right G.. I remember when Mizza and I played that track for Nate and he damn near fell over from groovin!
That's why the hook says what it says.. go back and listen to it now.. and you'll start laughin..

Oh yeah.. another interesting tidbit.. Up to that point, Nate never really laid any adlib tracks and didnt want to..
So Mizza and I convinced him to do it on this song.. and hesitantly he did.. but didnt end up wanting to use it..
If you listen to the hook after Nate's verse you'll hear one of them that we let pass..
Nate didn't know at first so understand his shock when he heard it on the final mix..
But He looked over at Me and just gave me dap. True Story.

shade propz straight from the uk, informal introduction & Before the waitin before the hatin are 2 of the most played albums on my ipod , keep makin the dope music and when are you comin to the uk to tour or do a show

Workin on that as we speak.. you can speed up the process by lettin your local event promoters out there know you want us to bring our show out..
It has worked in the past *ahem* Australia  *ahem* Taiwan *ahem* Canada.. lol..
Several actually.. The first will be the group Lp.. Nune & Myself - "Movin Units"

Workin on solo #3 as we speak..

you got any planned features / production?

Definitely.. but dont wanna spill the beans just yet.. as that project is a lil bit aways and I want to keep the interest on the current releases..
Rest assured, I wont disappoint. My music has never been about what Coast I'm reppin.. it's always been about getting you all to WANT to play it!
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2007, 05:25:32 PM »
and i find that hard to believe what ive put in bold . . . wasnt it you and n.u.n.e that said "fuck game!" when 50 cent walked past you?

LoL.. listening to too much G-Unit Radio..
Actually, what happened was I was at Power 106 in L.A. with Big Fase 100 and Nune
Lloyd Banks and G-Unit were in the house and it was inevitable that they were gonna cross paths in the hall..
Banks and crew came out, saw Fase and all put their heads at an angle where they wouldnt have to make eye contact..
but I intercepted all that and put my hand out to Banks and said "What's good Lloyd".. he looked up and shook my hand and said "It's all Good"
now.. this is where the story got switched up and Banks went on the record tellin sum BS story..

a straggler in the hallway ran up on Banks and them as they entered the elevator and decided to say something to the effect of
"This Blackwallstreet nigga and we don't fuck with Game, wassup with G-Unit?" they laughed and closed the door on that clown..
and he was immediately whisked to the side of the building where Fase did whatever he felt he needed to do in response.. not my biz..

So to answer your question.. That has never come out of my mouth.. why would I dis Game when he gives me props in "Cali Boyz"
when he invited me to Gonzales Park to be included in his DVD project..
when I ran into him on BnW in that black truck and he showed mad love..
Not to mention that Nune is his BIG homie.

The ING and CPT dont get down like that.. in fact, Nune and I tried to spearhead Game & Fase squashing the BS a la Damizza and myself..
didnt work! LoL.

westsiderider323

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2007, 05:26:47 PM »
Cali Diseaz iz prolly one of my fav. tracks that shit go hard

You got that right G.. I remember when Mizza and I played that track for Nate and he damn near fell over from groovin!
That's why the hook says what it says.. go back and listen to it now.. and you'll start laughin..

Oh yeah.. another interesting tidbit.. Up to that point, Nate never really laid any adlib tracks and didnt want to..
So Mizza and I convinced him to do it on this song.. and hesitantly he did.. but didnt end up wanting to use it..
If you listen to the hook after Nate's verse you'll hear one of them that we let pass..
Nate didn't know at first so understand his shock when he heard it on the final mix..
But He looked over at Me and just gave me dap. True Story.

daaamn thats dope i wuz listenin to it right now and i heard it thats some crazy shit

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2007, 05:27:50 PM »
and as far as TQ.. THAS MY DAWG !!!

I would love to be reacquainted with the homie.. we made some ill records in our day that never dropped, damn!

Tell him to reach out man..

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2007, 05:31:05 PM »
Speaking of Nate.. send him your blessings.. he's doing better!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2007, 05:41:49 PM »
Glad to hear you're doin all good Shade!

I wouldn't feel right without contributing to this thread with my thoughts of "John Doe" being one of your dopest tracks and I LOVE what you and DJ Quik put into that song (was actually bumpin it on the house system 5 minutes before I entered this thread lol). Any chance of any more collabo's between you & Quik in the near future? Anything else you guys did in the past that may get the chance to see the light of day?

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2007, 05:42:38 PM »
and as far as TQ.. THAS MY DAWG !!!

I would love to be reacquainted with the homie.. we made some ill records in our day that never dropped, damn!

Tell him to reach out man..

props on clearing that gunit bullshit up . . . i'll get at TQ im supposed to talk to him wednesday were designing his myspace, you got an email or would he know how to get at you . . he wanted to do his own online tv thing too..

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2007, 05:45:08 PM »
What up shade man if your a regular reader around here than you know how much of a fan i im of you you could ask my nigga lunatic or eddie i love informal intro and before the hatin one of the track that doesnt get alot of attention is bmf and urban gospel i love your work man im so glad that you and mizz got back together you guys are like shaq and kobe hey shade are you and mizz gonna be workin more together

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2007, 05:53:38 PM »
Whats going on Shade just a drop to say whats up

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2007, 06:01:44 PM »
Glad to hear you're doin all good Shade!

I wouldn't feel right without contributing to this thread with my thoughts of "John Doe" being one of your dopest tracks and I LOVE what you and DJ Quik put into that song (was actually bumpin it on the house system 5 minutes before I entered this thread lol). Any chance of any more collabo's between you & Quik in the near future? Anything else you guys did in the past that may get the chance to see the light of day?

Fact: "Quik Is The Name" was the 1st gangsta rap album I ever heard in my life.. 10 yrs old - 6th grade.
When I got to work with Quik it was one of those experiences where I could get into an accident and lose my mind,
yet I would never forget that and every other session I had with Quik. Not only did he make me dope ass tracks,
but he PRODUCED all of the records. Neither he or I knew Devante Swing was gonna end up playin keys on John Doe
I was never planning for Hi-C, AMG or Swift to get on it either.. Quik just asked them to do it cause they all came through!
We have more jewels that we did in the past but Quik holds em.. Let em go Quik !! LoL.
I was just at the studio with QUIK & AMG playin em my new shit and they were shootin sumthing for BET.

props on clearing that gunit bullshit up . . . i'll get at TQ im supposed to talk to him wednesday were designing his myspace, you got an email or would he know how to get at you . . he wanted to do his own online tv thing too..

It's nothing.. I'ma let it be known.. I don't need Game thinkin he lost another Homie that supported him from the gate.. that aint me.. Keep doin it Game, fuck these haters!

Tell TQ to email me (hitmeup@shadesheist.net) IM me: pyoent or hit me on www.myspace.com/shadesheist
I'd definitely like to help him get his reality show off.. I got vh1 and e! knockin right now because of the one Nune and I have been doin on Youtube!

What up shade man if your a regular reader around here than you know how much of a fan i im of you you could ask my nigga lunatic or eddie i love informal intro and before the hatin one of the track that doesnt get alot of attention is bmf and urban gospel i love your work man im so glad that you and mizz got back together you guys are like shaq and kobe hey shade are you and mizz gonna be workin more together

You are the type of individual I make my music for.. How do you just pick my favorite two songs off the 1st album like that!?

And I agree Mizza and I are a force to be reckoned with.. It was the perfect combination of talent + business.
I gotta give Mizza his props for helping me acheive all that I have with PYO in the last few years.. my longevity is partially due to the Homie!

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2007, 06:06:40 PM »
Thanks Shade my nigga man not to sound corny but one of my dreams came true today the only other people i would want to talk to on the forum is warren g and julio g but your defintly the first

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2007, 06:07:33 PM »
What up shade man if your a regular reader around here than you know how much of a fan i im of you you could ask my nigga lunatic or eddie i love informal intro and before the hatin one of the track that doesnt get alot of attention is bmf and urban gospel i love your work man

Fact: "BMF" was the original "Whisper Song".. I just gotta let it be known!
Originally I whispered the entire song and I loved it.. but.. I didn't know if people would get it, so I added louder vocals on top..
Listen to it and listen in the back and you'll hear it loud and clear now that I've mentioned it..

Fact#2: I'm not saying they stole but borrowed my idea.. who? Ying Yang Twins.. the homies.
The place: Salt Lake City, Utah where Fabolous and Myself Headlined a show that YY opened up for..
I was playing them my new album and that was the one song they dug the most.. hmmmmmm.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2007, 06:15:41 PM »
bad muthafucka you aint never seen a nigga like me whispering you shade not to be pumping you up or anything but i feel that your album informal was a westcoast classic thats why when you and mizz wasnt workin with each other i was like fuck man thats like snoop and dre not workin together but man your album is a classic there are no weak songs on it i get the chills everytime i listen to it problaby the best production ever only cuzz i like mizz more than dre's production and you shit i hope you check with us at least once a month man your amazing some steals the show i not even gonna name all the songs because i love them all

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

~Lucien~

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2007, 06:19:57 PM »
thanks for all the information Shade... interesting stuff
props