Author Topic: whats your plans for new years? ready to go to Tahoe...  (Read 306 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: whats your plans for new years? ready to go to Tahoe...
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 09:07:00 AM »
Me and four other peeps are going down to Tempe to watch OSU vs. Indiana in the Insight Bowl which starts at 4.  Then we'll run around on Mill Ave until one of us gets too drunk and kicked out of a bar.  Should be a good time.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 10:45:52 AM »
stsfay new years and rio and your mind WILL change everyting that u thot about new ears before
I bet, I want to travel to Brazil so bad, every dude I talked to who has either traveled there or lived there won't shut up about all the girls down there. I might hit San Diego for New Years, although I'm scheduled to work til 9, kind of lame. New Years isn't really a big deal to me personally, but all the parties and shit and everybody is doing something, so it's great. Last year, hit up the Play Bar in San Francisco, my friend knew this guy that rented it out, and there were bottles of Belvedere everywhere, I had Cristal (really didn't taste that good haha), and somehow managed to be messing with 2 girls at the same time as the ball dropped!! I don't think this year is going to be able to match up, but should be fun.
I got a bird's eye view

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 05:12:38 PM »
hit up parties as usual