Author Topic: your opinions on peace VS violence  (Read 503 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: your opinions on peace VS violence
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 02:09:43 PM »
I think people are foolish to think that we live in horrible times.  The world is much better off today than it was 10 years ago and much better off then than it was 50 years ago and much better off then than it was 1000 years ago.  We're obviously slowly marching towards more peace in the world.

Peace usually comes after sustained violence, btw.  When one country or one culture or civilization half-ass destroys another, that's when you get peace.

We're slowly wiping all these islam extremists out in the world.  That will go a long way towards peace.  If we can attack the black gangs and shit right here in America a little more, we'll really clean and whiten the world up. 

Today, we are living in a concrete jungle.  This is hardly an era of greater mental and spiritual prosperity. 

They've taken many polls to gauge the overal happiness of white people in America and Europe and all reports show that rates of happiness has decreased, that people are experiencing greater fear and worry, and that perscription drug use is at an all time high. 

The real life exists in the case of one's skull, and technological advances don't always equal happiness.  America is the most violent country on Earth, and Britian has the bloodiest history of any country on Earth.  If you want to see peace and love visit the poor regions of black West Africa.

As far as black gangs, if you want to eliminate gang violence, then the white man (Bush) would support Ron Paul's policy for drug legalization.   
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 03:31:26 PM by Rakim (Abd) Allah »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 02:35:35 PM »
I think people are foolish to think that we live in horrible times.  The world is much better off today than it was 10 years ago and much better off then than it was 50 years ago and much better off then than it was 1000 years ago.  We're obviously slowly marching towards more peace in the world.

Peace usually comes after sustained violence, btw.  When one country or one culture or civilization half-ass destroys another, that's when you get peace.

We're slowly wiping all these islam extremists out in the world.  That will go a long way towards peace.  If we can attack the black gangs and shit right here in America a little more, we'll really clean and whiten the world up. 

Today, we are living in a concrete jungle.  This is hardly an era of greater mental and spiritual prosperity. 

They've taken many polls to gauge the overal happiness of white people in America and Europe and all reports show that rates of happiness has decreased, that people are experiencing greater fear and worry, and that perscription drug use is at an all time high. 

The real life exists in the case of one's skull, and technological advances don't always equal happiness.  America is the most violent country on Earth, and Britian has the bloodiest history of any country on Earth.  If you want to see peace and love visit the poor regions of black Africa.

As far as black gangs, if you want to eliminate gang violence, then the white man (Bush) would support Ron Paul's policy for drug legalization.   

I agree with everything you said except the legalization of drugs being the answer to black gangs.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2008, 04:15:45 PM »
there will never be peace
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2008, 08:18:49 PM »
I believe if someone breaks into your house, you have the right to shoot and kill them.

However, I strongly believe non-violent non cooperation is the most effective way to bring about change.  People like Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, and Ghandi were brilliant in the fact that they understood the hypocrisy of speaking out against hate while simultaneously inciting hate.

Good topic by the way.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2008, 08:20:07 PM »

All I can say to you is turn off your television.  You're asleep at the wheel bro.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2008, 09:01:24 PM »
Violence is like a disease. You cannot spread peace threw violence because it breeds more violence. The only way I think you should kill another human is if they are a direct threat to you or a loved one.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2008, 10:58:50 PM »
Violence is like a disease. You cannot spread peace threw violence because it breeds more violence. The only way I think you should kill another human is if they are a direct threat to you or a loved one.
exactly
end of topic
props doggie i couldnt get that out

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 12:09:35 PM »
Ignoring the pointless tampon comments, this sure is an interesting topic.

you know all the important people in history like DR. Martin Luther King Jr, and Malcolm X and others,
some fought with peace against violence and some said fuck it if u got guns we gona get guns like the black panthers

i think if muthafuckers come at you with shit then you have the right to fuck them up. IMO

Violence should only be allowed in self-defense. You have the right to protect yourself against a threat to your life and your rightful freedoms. No more, no less. That doesn't justify punching someone who accidentally stands on your toes, or shooting someone who purposely kicks you against the knee, and it certainly doesn't justify 'killing some random crackers because Uncle Sam once mistreated the black man'.

see that fool ghandi, i think he was a retard for starving himself and shit for peace and shit. didnt his ass get shot anyway?

I find it hard to judge the motives of another man I know little of. His actions probably didn't change a whole lot about the way people behave, but at the same time, you did mention his name straight away when you talk about peace or pacifism. Starving for peace won't really solve anything though.

some good quotes
"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."

The possibility to achieve freedom can be granted by a rightful society, but you'll always have to achieve the freedom yourself. But what is freedom if it's acquired through an unrightful way, by means of violence? And if you're allowed to use violence to get freedom through violence, is somebody else allowed to use violence to get his in an unrightful way? That goes against the laws of the peace that's required for freedom to become real. That's preaching anarchy.

You can't take freedom; you and the people everywhere around you have to create the right atmosphere to make it.

"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."

Aren't peace and freedom in some way synonymous? Isn't freedom another word for the achievement of complete internal and external peace?

Narrator

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2008, 12:14:43 PM »
it certainly doesn't justify 'killing some random crackers because Uncle Sam once mistreated the black man'.

Sure it does.  Killing crackers is what Allah wills.  Also, do not contradict me or you will lose your hands.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 12:18:48 PM »
it certainly doesn't justify 'killing some random crackers because Uncle Sam once mistreated the black man'.

Sure it does.  Killing crackers is what Allah wills.  Also, do not contradict me or you will lose your hands.
what about the white people that convert to islam?

Ignoring the pointless tampon comments, this sure is an interesting topic.

you know all the important people in history like DR. Martin Luther King Jr, and Malcolm X and others,
some fought with peace against violence and some said fuck it if u got guns we gona get guns like the black panthers

i think if muthafuckers come at you with shit then you have the right to fuck them up. IMO

Violence should only be allowed in self-defense. You have the right to protect yourself against a threat to your life and your rightful freedoms. No more, no less. That doesn't justify punching someone who accidentally stands on your toes, or shooting someone who purposely kicks you against the knee, and it certainly doesn't justify 'killing some random crackers because Uncle Sam once mistreated the black man'.

see that fool ghandi, i think he was a retard for starving himself and shit for peace and shit. didnt his ass get shot anyway?

I find it hard to judge the motives of another man I know little of. His actions probably didn't change a whole lot about the way people behave, but at the same time, you did mention his name straight away when you talk about peace or pacifism. Starving for peace won't really solve anything though.

some good quotes
"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."

The possibility to achieve freedom can be granted by a rightful society, but you'll always have to achieve the freedom yourself. But what is freedom if it's acquired through an unrightful way, by means of violence? And if you're allowed to use violence to get freedom through violence, is somebody else allowed to use violence to get his in an unrightful way? That goes against the laws of the peace that's required for freedom to become real. That's preaching anarchy.

You can't take freedom; you and the people everywhere around you have to create the right atmosphere to make it.

"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."

Aren't peace and freedom in some way synonymous? Isn't freedom another word for the achievement of complete internal and external peace?
yes
thats why you cant separate them because you cant have one without the other

Elevz

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 12:19:13 PM »

If you want me to stop talking, you'd better chop off my head, Mr. Righteous!

Narrator

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 05:05:49 PM »
If you want me to stop talking, you'd better chop off my head, Mr. Righteous!

But that wouldn't be as much fun as seeing you suffer.  With your hands chopped off, you won't be able to service yourself, and since you get no pussy as-is (and since bitches don't fuck amputees), that's quite possibly the worst punishment you could receive.